Arctophile (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Hyunjin was panting hard, he was just done practicing a choreography for their next comeback. He took his water bottle and drank water from it. He spilled some on his face. He can feel his sweats on his entire body. He really came in the dance practice room early to practice, better be productive early, he thought.

As his breathing had calmed down, he heard the door being opened followed by a chorus of murmurs. The other members were here. 

"Told you all he was already here." Minho could be heard saying this to the others.

Han Jisung was still so sleepy but upon seeing his boyfriend's back he immediately woke up. He ran towards him and hug him from behind.

Hyunjin didn't even have chance to turn around and greet his co-members because a koala in a form of his boyfriend has latched onto his back.

"Hey babe, morning." He said grinning.

Jisung just hummed, pressing his face more onto Hyunjin's sweaty back. He loved Hyunjin's smell even in sweats. He loved his boyfriend's broad shoulder, it was perfect for hugging especially from behind. He love back-hugging his boyfriend. In general he just loved hugging his boyfriend, be it in lying or standing or sitting position. It was almost an obsession but neither of them minded it. Hyunjin even called him names just because he loved hugging him, such as 'cuddlebear', 'huggaholic', 'hugger', 'hug monster', and the like. But did he care? No, because he just loved to hug Hyunjin.

"Stop it, can't you see? I'm sweaty and it's gross." Hyunjin whined but he knew Jisung very well will not buy it. He loved it too anyway.

"No. It's nice." Jisung answered, wrapping his right hand on his left wrist to lock his tight hug of his boyfriend.

Hyunjin giggled. He knew Jisung won't buy it. He turned a little and planted a kiss on Jisung's head.

"But love, I need to move.Besides, we'll start our practice." Hyunjin tried to reason out. He didn't remember when did this obsession started. It didn't matter anyway because he didnt mind, he loved it. After their truce from "hating each other", they started dating because they had realized they liked each other. Since then, Jisung will latch onto him if they have spare time and Hyunjin let him because it felt warm and it made him feel loved.

He turned around without breaking the hug. See, he's been mastering a skill like that since Jisung won't let him go. He kissed Jisung full on the lips while cupping his adorable cheeks. After the kiss, Jisung was pouting.

"You did not wake me up so I can go with you." He even whined a little. But Hyunjin just chuckled, "well I'm sorry love bug but you were so peaceful while sleeping and I don't have the heart to wake you up." He said still cupping Jisung's face, smiling down at him warmly.

"Still!" Whined Jisung. Hyunjin placed a peck on his lips and nose before saying, "what I'm gonna do to make it up to you?"

"Cuddle." Jisung immediately answered. Of course, Hyunjin smirked.

"And hug and kiss and love." Jisung continued, eyes were now sparkling.

"Yeah, yeah. You have me all day and maybe for the rest of your life." Hyunjin said smirking a little. Jisung just chuckled.

Then they heard someone cleared their throat. It was Chan.

"Okay love birds, are you finished? We gotta practice." Chan said amused. The others were laughing and giggling while going into their own positions.

Jisung groaned, he had to let go of his boyfriend just because they were going to practice. While Hyunjin just chuckled at his boyfriend's misery giving him another peck on the lips. He forgot he was still in the practice room with their members too and not just with his cuddlebear boyfriend.