I like the view right now (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Verrrry short :D

 

_

Stray Kids was filming their latest album's b-side track The View's video in an open and sunny area surrounded with green sceneries.

It was Minho's solo turn and he was there singing along with his lines in all smiles, he was dancing along with the melody of their song and Seungmin was just there standing not far away from him. The camera man was busy focusing on Minho, and the younger was just staring at his beautiful hyung.

"Wow, he's pretty." He mumbled to himself, that's what he thought, he didn't expect someone could hear him.

"And you're whipped." Han Jisung grinned at him, some other days he would turn Jisung down with a snarky reply but today he just shrugged it off and blinked back at Jisung.

He focused his attention back to Minho, the camera man was focusing and zooming in on Minho's handsome face. Seungmin's heart swelled at the sight because it was a perfect timing of his own line that says 'I like the view right now.' And Seungmin couldn't agree more, he definitely love the view which is Minho's face. He didn't care if Jisung's face right now has that annoying smirk that he hated so much.

And if Minho turned to look and smirked knowingly at him, then that's for him and the pink hue that tinted on his cheeks to know.


_

This was inspired by the Making Video of The View where it's Minho's solo shot of his perfect face and in the background was Seungmin's voice singing his line: 'I like the view right now.~'