Super Man (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

The view is perfect, Seungmin is on a date with his always busy boyfriend. Everything is perfect but evil doesn't give them some slack and doesn't let them enjoy their date in peace. Minho is fidgeting from across him, and Seungmin knows what it means. They are on the top of the mountains having a peaceful picnic...it's perfect until it isn't...

Seungmin sighs, "you gotta go now?"

Minho looks at him in the eyes, frowning but he's not worried because Seungmin knows. Seungmin knows him, knows his responsibility.

"I'm sorry, baby."

Seungmin sighs, this time in understanding, as they stand up, "it's alright. Go save the world first, just come back to me later."

Minho smiles, love evident in his eyes, then he leans forward and kisses Seungmin. Seungmin kisses back with as much fervor. Then Minho leans away and does that cool spin thing superheroes would always do when they change into their costume. Minho fixes Seungmin's eyeglasses atop his nose bridge, leaning forward again for a swift peck on the lips before he takes off.

And Seungmin always forgets to say how much he loves the other when he takes off. So he puts his hands around the corners of his mouth, looking up to the direction where Minho goes and shouts, "I love you!!!"

Minho smiles quietly after hearing it using his super hearing then quickly sends a message using telepathy.

"I love you too. Don't consume all the food while I'm not there yet. I'll be back soon."

Minho lands on the building just above the place where the huge octopus is making trouble. Then he looks around him as all the other super heroes just come into view as well but the apple of his eyes is nowhere to be seen.

"He's gonna hate this for sure." Minho thinks to himself after he sees the huge octopus releasing its gross slimy thing on one of the statues down there.

"Yo! SuperMin, a hand please?" There Hyunjin, or known as The Flash, holds one of the octopus' tentacles. They don't really know each other behind the costumes and masks but they have a hunch that they've meet once or twice before. The names just casually came out of everybody's mouth once in a while as they always gather like this for so many times before. Eventually, he knows some of their names.

"Use your speed. Your name is The Flash for a reason." Minho just hears the man below him groan as he sees something in his peripheral view.

"Ugh! Not again!"

And there he is, the apple of Minho's eyes. His golden rope is shining on one side of his hip.

"You're late." Minho says, a smile comes home into his lips like as always everytime he sees this particular hero.

"I have a nice date and this thing just can't stop making trouble. Where did this come from?" The masks don't really cover the cute furrows of WonderMin's eyebrows.

"Who knows?"

"Tsk, can they send something without a slime?" Minho chuckles because he knows how much the other hates creatures like this big guy down here.

"Uh..you two done flirting? We have a situation here, in case you...uh, forget?" Black Canary from below blinks up at them.

The two just shrug off, they don't even deny Jisung's statement.

"Let's get this over with." Both WonderMin and SuperMin surge forward attacking the creature's head while it's distracted by the other heroes.

Body parts and slimy juices splattered and scattered everywhere when they're done playing it.

"Ugh, gross." WonderMin can't help but comment.

"Come on, man, you've been fighting lots of huge creatures before, this one's just nothing."

"Don't remind me, foxy, I know and I still remember their gross slimes everywhere."

"The name's not foxy, how many times do I have to tell you, I do not look like a fox!" The man's tired of reminding everyone that he definitely doesn't look like a fox, he has big hawk mask on his face and wings that flap angrily behind him.

"Alright, Innie, he's just teasing you." Atom chuckles on the side.

"Where's the two bats? They were just here earlier." Minho inquires, raising one eyebrow as he looks around. He takes a quick glance at WonderMin freeing himself of the stray slime juices on his costume, his golden rope hangs back neatly on his hip.

"Well, you're busy flirting with WonderMin earlier so you didn't notice them gone. They have to take care of a situation in the city near their place." Black Canary supplies him with an answer.

"Okay, this is nice and all but goodbye, I still have a date." Then WonderMin is gone, SuperMin smirks at the retreating back of the other man.

Minho comes back to their picnic date with Seungmin already munching something. When he turns towards him, he has a grin on his face.

"Oh, you're back."

"As always." Minho returns to his usual clothes and already sits back on his place across from his boyfriend. He plucks something slimy off of the younger's hair and as expected, Seungmin scrunches his nose in disgust.

"That's so gross! This is really why I hate those creatures so much." Seungmin groans and is now aggressively munching on the cookie in his mouth.

"There, there, you're alright." Minho pats the younger's head in a loving way, a fond smile makes home onto his own face.