Date Gone Wrong (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

It's a beautiful day for Changbin and Felix enjoying themselves hand in hand in a crowded plaza. Felix, though having mask on his face, can't help but giggled at everything they had passed by and when they found something ย amusing. Changbin is happy too, having Felix with him so happy and giddy even though this was just a short day for them to enjoy before they'll resume to their hectic schedule.

Changbin intertwined their fingers together as he softly dragged his boyfriend to the ice cream booth.

"Oh ice cream~ I want ice cream hyunggg~" Felix said with his muffled voice because of the mask, eyes sparkling looking towards the ice cream booth.

Changbin chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. Come on then."

Changbin turned to look at Felix whose eyeing the dipping chocolate icecream on one of the customer's hand, adams apple bobbing. Changbin chuckled once again, he wanted to ask Felix what flavor he wanted but he guessed he didn't need to ask him.

"Okay chocolate ice cream it is.." Changbin said. Felix looked at him, "Yes, please hyung." Changbin just squeezed his hand.

"Can I have a giant cone of chocolate ice cream and mango ice cream please?"


As they had their ice cream secured in their hands, they stand just beside the booth and began to eat their ice cream. And they gotta say that it was hard to enjoy eating their ice cream when they're in disguise of like some men in mask!


Changbin shugged his shoulders as he looked around them, they'll going to eat ice cream for a moment so he thought no one will notice them if they'll take off their mask. But no...he was wrong.

They were about to dig up their ice cream, a scream could be heard, a high pitch one.ย 

"IT'S CHANGLIX! OH MY GOD!"

They both flinched, their ice cream both came in contact with ย the freaking ground. Damn.

Changbin took Felix's small hand and said without looking at him, "run babe, runnnn!"

Chan was going to kill them for sure for being stubborn for taking Felix outside with him today. It was a careless move, he knew, but it happened.

They were safe now, they managed to get away from their chaser. They slowed down their pace but were still running hand in hand.

They looked at each other, it seemed like they're in slow motion. It didn't matter if they run. It didn't matter if they were being chased. Because they got each other, they're running together hand in hand. They wouldn't change this experience for the world.