Before You Go (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


It's almost 12 in the midnight, Chan was still on his phone- on his nightly video call with his boyfriend, Woojin. The latter has this warm smile on his lips but he looked so obviously tired, ready to retire for the night. He almost yawn for a few times now but he managed to cover it with clearing his throat and rapid blinking of his eyes as if dismissing how sleepy he already was. But for the other, it was obvious that his boyfriend is just covering it.

"What? I'm not sleepy yet." Woojin hurriedly said. Well, that's obviously what a sleepy man would say. Chan chuckled, "I didn't even say anything."

"But you gave me that look!" Woojin whined and was obviously defensive.

Chan chuckled again, "what look?"

"That look you're giving me when you wanted to end the call because you wanted me to sleep already and I don't want it yet because I still wanna look at your handsome face!" Chan always thought that his boyfriend could pass to be a rapper with how fast he's saying all those words in one breath. He laughed softly, which made Woojin pout. If only they're face to face now, he would wipe off that pout of his face by kissing him.

Woojin clicked his tongue loud enough to convey his point, "What? I'm right though."

Chan grinned wide, showing his arms in a surrender pose, "okay, okay! You're right." Considering how busy they both were with their separate lives and career, they sure were tired and ready to call it a night. He wanted to look at his boyfriend's face more but he doesn't want him to worn him out too much by a lack of hours of sleep when it's already late and they should both be asleep. But they're getting there, he just have to coax his boyfriend more to end the call and call it a night.

"Yep, I'm always right. It's just that I don't wanna end the call yet but my damn eyes were about to shut down  any moment." Woojin pouted again.

"Don't pout at me please, I'm not there to kiss that off of your lips." Chan clicked his tongue, chuckling right after.

"And your 'damn' eyes need to rest, so are you." Chan continued, laughing softly again at the pout that was still on Woojin's lips. Woojin got it though, he's tired, they're both tired and needed to sleep already.

"Right. Fine! Then good night?"

"Good night, baby. See you tommorow night."

But no one's making the first move to end the call, they just stared at each other's eyes lovingly, again if there's no phone screen in front of them, Chan will probably kiss the other already.

"What?" Chan asked again seeing Woojin's raised eyebrow. 

"Well, no other words than 'good night baby'?"

"What else should I be saying?" Chan is just teasing the other, he definitely knows what Woojin was talking about.

"Oh you know, something that could make my heart beat better?" Woojin said softly, it's almost a whisper but due to the fact that it's almost midnight and the surrounding was already quite, he clearly heared what the other had said.

But Chan is still in for teasing his boyfriend more, "do you need a doctor? Why would you need your heart to-" Woojin groaned cutely, effectively cutting his boyfriend off whose also laughing at him. The former scoffed at Chan but he's not angry, he knew that he has a big tease of a  boyfriend.

Chan suddenly gets serious as he takes pity of Woojin, not definitely because the other is cutely pouting again, "I was just teasing."

Woojin looked at him, patiently waiting for Chan to say something, "So..?"

"I love you, baby. Sleep tight and dream of me as always." Chan even made a flirty wink just to exaggerate his point. But he's sincere nonetheless, and he knew Woojin got the message already.

Woojin giggles, "that's more like it, that's not so hard to say, was it?"

"yeah, yeah.." 

"Then I'll end the call now."

It was then Chan's turn to widen his eyes in slight panic as if the older has forgotten something, "wait- aren't you gonna say it back?" He knew it, karma worked so fast, he clicked his tongue.

"Oh? Should I?" 

"Aww baby, okay, you got me. I teased you, I was sorry. But you gotta say it back, please?"

Woojin giggles again, he's weak for his man. Call him whipped alright. "You don't have to beg, I was just teasing you too. You know I love you too, right? I even love you more."

A wide smile was painted on his face, eyes were cutely turning into little crescents, his dimples showing and it's all Woojin's weaknesses.

"I love you, Kim Woojin."

The call ended with a few more flying kisses and wide smiles with the look of fondness and longing on their faces. They missed each other together, but this moment right here is still perfect, they're content because they know that everything is gonna be okay.