Just Hangin' (MinSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Jisung thought he saw a squirrel up in the tree. He managed to climb up the tree and found out a hole enough for a squirrel to sneek in. He was surprised when the squirrel suddenly made its appearance from the hole that caused Jisung to stumble from the branch he's standing on.

He didn't face planted first on the groud and he didn't know if he's thankful for that because now he's hanging upside down with his left foot got stucked on that squirrel hole.

"Great." He groaned at his misfortune, he shouldn't have followed that damn squirrel. He sighed miserably, he remembered his phone was in his bagpack that he let his boyfriend, Minho, held it when they were having lunch lately.

He tried so hard to grasp something just to make him sit on the branch but to no avail he couldn't reach anything in his position.

Meanwhile, Minho was not all so surprised when his squirrel boyfriend was nowhere to be found again. And he bet he was in trouble again.

Minho was not wrong when he found his boyfriend hanging upside down on one of the tree's branches. 

"What on earth are you doing up there?"

Minho's appearance made Jisung flinched.

"Oh, hi hyung..just hanging..?"

Minho scoffed but amused at the same time, "You're stuck."
Jisung huffed accepting his defeat. He can't win against his boyfriend, he seemed to know everything.

"Fine. I'm stuck. Help me."

Minho chuckled, "what were you doing in the first place that made you stucked there?" He put down Jisung's bagpack and roll a little of his sleeves of his uniform.

"I found a squirrel, okay? I climbed up this tree because I wanna see it clearly, it scared me, I stumbled and stucked my foot!"

"Hmm seemed detailed enough. Say, what would I get for helping you down from there?" Minho teased as he starts to climb up the tree's trunk.

"Come on, hyung. Just help me, please." 

"Oh..so I'm being hyung-zoned now?" Minho said amusedly as he got himself situated on rhe particular branch where his boyfriend was hanging from.

"Please, babe. Come on, I think I'm dizzy already from this position. I'll give you my love." Jisung coaxed.


"I already have your love though. But okay since you asked politely." Minho considered and pitied his boyfriend, it was not a nice position after all. He bent down to reach his boyfriend's hands and pulled him upward to let him sit on the branch.

"Oh gosh, I think the world is spinning." Jisung said as he tightened his grip on Minho's hands.

"You okay?" Minho asked concerned. He didn't really know how on earth did Jisung manage to get in trouble like this. He sighed and thought that this could be the price for loving his dork boyfriend.

"Yeah. Yeah. Thank you."

"Now, let us free that foot of yours." He untangled Jisung's foot carefully from the hole.

Once he managed to get him and Jisung down from the tree, they sat under it to relax and massage Jisung's foot that got stucked.

"You're not doing that again right? It'll get you hurt." 

"Yes, babe. Sorry for worrying you." Jisung said sincerely, he realized his mistake now. He felt bad for always worrying Minho. He kissed Minho on the cheek and giggled like a fool, like he wasn't hanging upside down on a tree because he got stucked a while ago.

"Dork." Minho whispered. Well, he loves this dork.