Puppy and Three Cats (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


"Oh no, did you dip your little paw in there?" Seungmin frowns at Doongie, the cat was just innocently blinking up to him as if the paw prints on the counter is not enough of an evidence.

Seungmin was currently making breakfast for him and Minho, the latter was still sleeping in their room. He just turned off the gas stove for a second and when he turned back to the counter, the three cats were already there. Although Soonie and Dori were just laying there, Doongie was standing beside the bowl of the soup he just made and has its paw on top of the bowl's lid, paw prints all over the counter.

"Ugh. Why would you do that?" Doongie just blinks and meows at him.

"You can't just mess my food everytime! I swear, your Dad spoils you too much." Seungmin continues to nag at the cat which doesn't seem to be interested with whatever he was saying except for the food in the bowl. 

"I know you love fish but this is our food, I prepared this for me and your Dad. Tsk." Seungmin pouts looking sadly at Doongie, the cat starts to bop his face on to Seungmin's arm. It meows.

"No, your apology won't work to me this time. Why can't you just be like Soonie and Dori? The kitchen counter's not off limit for you guys but that doesn't mean you'll just easily dip your paws in our food. No breakfast for you today, you're being bad today." Doongie meows even more as if protesting to Seungmin's statement.

Minho woke up to some voices and meowing. He blinks his eyes to wake him up quickly and realize that Seungmin was already in the kitchen and probably he has cat problem again. It happened always, Seungmin cooked then one of the cats messed up the food then it'll lead to Seungmin nagging as if those cats are kids.

He stretched his limbs first before getting completely out of the bed then lazily marched down and into their kitchen, Seungmin was facing the stove as he fumbled on the pan while still lowly mumbling some words that sounded like he's scolding one of his cats. The three cats were now laying on the counter comfortably, so Minho can't pinpoint which cat made his boyfriend nag this morning.

"You're nagging at my children again, Kim Seungmin?" Minho's voice was still hoarse for he just woke up, he made a quick trek to the sink and gargle some water.

Seungmin scoffed, here comes the owner of the cats who seemed to love them more than him, but of course it was just in Seungmin's dramatic mind, "you spoiled them so much and here they are now. They can't just keep on messing up my food!"

After Minho's business from the sink, he smiled as he stood beside the younger who has a long pout on his lips. Oh, he's just asking for a kiss.

"Which one of them this time?" Minho asked, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist from behind and resting his chin on to his shoulder.

"Doongie. I've got evidence." Seungmin continued to pout while Minho tightened his arms around the younger's body, sometimes he could picture out his puppy-like boyfriend nagging at the cats as like real animals growling and hissing to each other like a dog and a cat would do if they're fighting.

"Hmm.. Doongie's bad today huh.." Minho murmured into the younger's ears, "I'm sorry about that, love. I'll make breakfast for us today, and Doongie can only have a small portion of its breakfast." Minho continued, dropping a kiss to Seungmin's cheek.

Seungmin sighs, "can we have fried rice instead? I don't feel like having soup anymore."

"Sure, I'm on it." Minho released his boyfriend from his hold after a long kiss on the lips and a smack on his bum.

Seungmin then proceeded to prepare the cats' breakfast with the fish soup that's been wasted, "you heard your Dad right, Doongie? The smallest fish is yours since you're a bad cat this morning. Soonie and Dori can have these biggest pieces."

Minho grinned at hearing his boyfriend mumbling words while feeding the cats on the corner of their kitchen, he loves mornings like this, his cats and his puppy around and just near him. It made him very happy, he didn't care about how much of viand wasted just because one of them keep on messing it up, as long as they're here near him, he's fine about that.

"Love, what do you want for your fried rice, egg or hotdog?"

"Can I have both?"

"Sure, pup."

Well, seemed like the puppy was also spoiled by his Dad.

_
#SKZ_1stDAAAESANG OMG 🏆🎉