One Sweet Day: Too Much Sweets (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Part 2 of One Sweet Day: A Day At The Park (Chapter 100th)

_


The couple had a hard time tucking in their 4-year old twins to bed, they didn't want their usual bedtime story, they also refuse to listen to their Dad singing their favorite lullaby. It was past their bedtime already yet the kids are still showing no sign of being sleepy, they both are still active and full of energy, running in circles in their room.

"What in the devil's-"

"Honey, language!"

Minho scoffed and turned to look at her sons, sweats already forming on both of their foreheads, "why are you not sleeping yet? It already past your bedtime."

The littles just giggle at their Mom then proceed to ignore her and just continue their own little way of playing tag. Minho gasped in shock, did her babies turn to be little devils to ignore her that way?

"Baby, did you see that? Those devils-" Seungmin cuts his wife off by hugging him from behind, kissing his shoulder, "calm down," then he giggles, his wife is just overdramatic sometimes.

"Ugh, I hate you, Kim Seungmin!" 

"Sure."


"But I don't understand, why are they still up?" They always make sure that the kids will be tucked in their bed on time, Minho will read their bedtime story (the kids' choice) then Seungmin will sing them a lullaby. But what happened tonight?

Seungmin, looking suspiciously unbothered, shrugged his shoulders while trying to calm his wife by rubbing small circles on her sides, "they're children, they're unpredictable like that."

Minho pursed her lips, not understanding what her husband had just said in connection to the situation with their sons at the moment, but she then turned to ignore him, of course lawyers would say something like that. She just walked towards the twins' bed and sat there on the edge, sighing while looking at her kids. She thought of having a headache with just from looking at the twins circling around the cotton floor mattress. 

"Mommy, play with us!" Jisung stopped from moving for a while and threw a grin at his Mom.

"No, baby, you're suppose to be in your bed. Both of you." Minho frowns when the kids just giggle at her again and continue to ran around their room.

Minho blinked at them, don't get her wrong- seeing her kids play around and laughing like that melted her heart but what made her wonder was that it was already quarter to seven in the evening, the twins' bed time was at six thirty in the evening, it's way past their usual bed time yet they didn't show sign of being worn out and sleepy. Minho wondered how could this be happening, the twins never turned down listening to their bedtime story and lullaby but tonight was different.

"Hey, are you okay? Does your head hurt?" Seungmin's voice was laced with so much worry that pulled Minho out of her daze, she immediately shook her head and looked at Seungmin who was on his knees in front to him and leveled his gaze to hers.

"No, I don't have a headache, for now- but if these devils will not sleep any moment now, I think a headache will-" Seungmin cuts him off again but this time was by a kiss on her lips, it's just a peck but it made Minho chase his lips once he pulled away.

Seungmin chuckles, "you're rambling. You're okay and the kids are fine. You worry so much."

Minho sighs, "fine." She then crossed her arms across her chest.

"Just let them, come on, they'll get tired eventually. Trust me." Seungmin reassured his wife, leaning forward to give her a proper kiss this time and it did the trick, Minho suddenly felt light-headed from the feeling of Seungmin's lips on hers. She didn't want it to end, so she chased his lips when he attempted to pull away.

Seungmin was not even surprised at his wife being this clingy, but he's not complaining, in fact he hummed in content from the feeling of his wife's arms that were now wrapped around his neck.

"Hmm~ honey, please..." Minho sounded like out of it already, she's nibbling Seungmin's lower lip as she mumbled those words mid nibbling.

Seungmin chuckled but it just sounded like a hum because Minho was still having the time of her life Seungmin's lips, "Please what, lady? What do you want? Hmm?" Seungmin whispers with a bit of difficulty when his wife didn't give him a chance to breathe.

"Owwww~ Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" Felix's high pitch voice echoed in the four corners of their room that was followed by his tiny giggles, then there's a silent gasp from Jisung.

The couple have to stop kissing upon hearing their kids, chuckling, Minho didn't let go of her husband as he let him sit in between her legs on the edge of their kids' bed. Then Minho look at the little devils' sparkling eyes as she s her arms around Seungmin's torso.


"And you both are so nosy." Seungmin chuckles at the tone of his wife, it's as if she's scolding her friends for being nosy.

The twins giggle even without understanding anything. Now that the kids' attention was diverted back to them, this might be a good chance for her to coax her twins into bed.

"Come here, loves. God, you're so sweaty. Look, your pajamas are soak!" Minho clicked her tongue, resting her chin over Seungmin's shoulder. Her husband opened his arms to welcome the sweaty little kids into his lap.

"Having the best day, pups?" Seungmin asks, planting kisses on the kids' cheeks, while Minho is trying to wipe the sweats on their faces and necks with her palms.

"Yes!!" The littles chorused.

"Then you enjoyed our picnic earlier." Seungmin said softly, smiling at his kids.

That statement brought sparkles into their babies' eyes, probably from reminiscing the day in the park while meeting new playmates, they energetically chorused a yes again.

"Can we see Binie hyung and Hyunie hyung again?" Felix asks in his cute puppy eyes.

"Oh baby, but you need to sleep first, you know your Binie hyung and Hyunie hyung are already sleeping at this hour." Oh what a perfect timing, maybe the kids will give in already and sleep. She showed the kids her sweet smile while her chin is still resting on his husband's shoulder.

"Then, we can see them again tomorrow?" Jisung asks this time, already bouncing on his Dad's thigh.

"We can set an arrangement if they're not busy tomorrow." Seungmin supplies, both of the kids are now bouncing on his thighs.

"Yesss!" They cheered.

"So, do you want your story now?" Seungmin is hopeful and is mentally crossing her fingers. But sighs the kids are shaking their heads no again and were now out of their Dad's lap.

"No! We want to play!" They're back at running in circles around the room while Minho blinked her eyes, dumbfounded. Seungmin just laughs at her though.

"Alright, at least you tried. Come on, darling, we'll let them be. Once they get tired, they'll sleep." Seungmin coaxed his pouting wife. Minho groaned, what the hell happened?

"I can't with these kids- tsk, what is wrong with them tonight?"

"Nothing is wrong with them, stop worrying." Seungmin has to kiss his wife's furrowed eyebrows so she could relax them, then dropped the kiss onto the tip of her nose, down to her lips. He could hear her sigh through their kiss and once they had pulled away, her expression turns soft.

"Fine." Seungmin grins, dragging his wife downstairs and they're back into the living room.

 

 

By 7:15, there are still loud and cheerful giggles resonated through the kids' room, Minho paused from talking through the speakers of his phone.

"Oh- was that your kids? They're not yet sleeping too?" It was Woojin on the other line, Minho perked up at what she just heard. Too?

"Uh, yes. They're just running in circles in their bedroom, refusing to listen to their bedtime story and lullaby. Do you have the same situation as me?"

"Oh God, yes! My head hurts already but thankfully Chan handled them already, they actually just have tucked in their bed after their Dad made them change their pajamas." Minho heard a low sigh from the other, he can relate to that.

After Seungmin had pulled her back into their living room, she saw her phone on the coffee table and just thought of checking up on their new friends to calm her mind for a little because she still has no idea of what made their kids still so energetic past their bedtime. She just have to maybe ask them if they got home safely, or how was their kids, or wish them good night and whatnots, while her husband is sitting beside her on their couch, watching a random show on the television. When Woojin answered her phone, she immediately heard some giggles through the speaker, she immediately has an idea of what's happening at her new friends' house.

"Oh..are you okay though? I mean, your head? Am I disturbing you?"

"No, no, it's fine. My head's not hurting anymore, don't worry. My husband is so good at tucking our kids into bed, he helped me so much, so I calmed down." Woojin released a little chuckles.

"Well, that's a good news. Seungmin's good at making kids but don't know how to tuck them in bed- ah hey!" Minho and Woojin clicked so fast and became friends after meeting him a few hours ago that they could share something so trivial like this. Seungmin who heard what his wife had said about him made a move of squeezing one of her thighs.

"I sing a lullaby every night for them though." Seungmin retorts, clicking his tongue softly, he's not really annoyed, he's so used of his wife bullying him, he also knew that it's her way of showing her affection to him. Minho grins at her husband in time of hearing Woojin's laugh echoing into the phone's speaker.

"Ah, you're cute together. Am I disturbing something in there?" Woojin's voice was teasing, it made Minho grin even wider.

"Don't worry about it. I-," Minho was cut off by the giggles upstairs, she sighs.

"They're really still that awake huh? I think I knew the reason why-" it was Woojin being cut off this time, she was being called by her husband. "-I'm sorry, Minho, I have to go. My youngest demands a lullaby." Woojin hurriedly said, chuckling a bit.

"No worries, good night, eonnie." 

 

It was in the middle of cuddling on their couch when Minho suddenly gasped, startling her husband a little, "what?"

"Did we just let them eat too many packs of chocolates earlier?" Minho's eyes widened in realization.

"You finally noticed." So, this is why Woojin's kids are acting the same., Minho thought, he then looked at her husband.

"I- is this why you look calm?" 

"Yes? Was that so bad?" Seungmin grins at his wife. Minho turned to look at her husband, unimpressed. 

"Yes, I knew why they were acting like that because we let them eat too many packets of chocolates earlier, I think we unintentionally let them eat too much sweets today." Seungmin adds, Minho is kinda scary when she's annoyed.

"Unintentionally? How did that happen?"

"You keep on distracting me, you're too pretty for me not to stare at you, then you caught me staring and started to bite your delicious lip, winking at me, teasing me like that. So, my attention was all on you, then the kids just continued eating chocolates."

"Are you saying that it's my fault?"

"I did not say that, babe. Come on, that's normal, sometimes things happen, so just relax. They're both okay, later they'll get tired."

"But nakkksujako." She shoved her face on her husband's neck after checking the time on the wall clock, and grumbled gibberish words. It's almost eight in the damn evening, and her kids upstairs are still wide awake.

"What? Honey, you have to talk slowly."

"I said.." Minho sighed, still not looking up to meet her husband's eyes, "I already wore that black lace you gifted me last week!"

Seungmin grinned immediately at what he heard, "oh baby, is that why you're so worked up?" Minho confirmed this by staying silent, her head stayed on her husband's shoulder. Seungmin understood it and just chuckled, pecking the side of her forehead. Then he moved his lips down to Minho's ear, "don't worry, I'll still take you later hmm?"

"Fine!"

Seungmin laughed softly, ignoring Minho's weak punches to his chest, "come on now, no need to be violent, I'll make it up to you later, I promise. But right now, let's check on those two, I didn't hear little noises anymore."

"Yeah, that's a very good idea!" Then Minho suddenly stood up from her husband's lap and bolted up to the stairs leaving Seungmin on the couch, he just shakes his head in amusement. 

_

Final chap coming soon.