Man, I'm not sorry, I'm dirty (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Minho flinched when the door of their shared bedroom suddenly slammed opened, he almost lost the grip of his phone. ing, Seungmin, he thought. He loved his boyfriend but sometimes he's insufferable, how could he just barged in like that when he knew himself that Minho hated loud noises. But his internal rage was suddenly gone seeing Seungmin's facial expression, he seemed anxious and annoyed. He looked like he's constipated or something, he didn't want to say it out loud though because he was worried too.

"What's wrong with you? You looked like you're having-"

"Hyunggg." Seungmin whined while taking big steps towards Minho's bed, a long pout on his lips when his already sitting on Minho's lap. Minho's phone was now placed over their bedside table.

"What is it?" Minho furrowed his brows when the younger took both of his hands and were guided to Seungmin's back, was he asking him to scrach his back or something?

Meanwhile, Jisung and Felix just came home from their twin weekly lunch date, their stomachs were full, they were all smiles and happy, they even gossiped and laughed at something stupid their friends did. But their boisterous and booming laughs was cut off by some....? Mewls? They're not really sure because the alleged noise came from upstairs. Both of the twins' eyes were wide and their eyeballs were almost popping out of their sockets.

"Ah, hyung! Come on!"

"What do you want?" They recognized Minho's teasing voice right away, so the one was Seungmin. Jisung frowned, did they seriously have at noon?

"Ah! Hurry up! I can't take it anymore!" Seungmin was sobbing.

Felix's throat suddenly becomes dry so he made a sorry excuse and flapped his tiny hands in the air to show some sort of a sign to his friend that he's going to the kitchen.

"Ah! Please! There hyung! Harder! Ah god-" Seungmin's pleased sigh made the twins' ears red. Felix hurriedly turning around towards the kitchen's way but Jisung was quicker. Jisung grabbed Felix's sleeve before he could even take another step towards the kitchen.

"Come on, let's them."

"Wha-? Jisung let me go- hmmp." He was dragged around and now being shh-ed. Jisung's palm was covering his mouth.

"Not so loud. Come on." Jisung continued to drag the poor boy upstairs.

"I'm not gonna do that, Sungie! I don't want to be air-fried!" Felix whisper-yelled.

Before Jisung could retort, Seungmin moaned loudly again that made them halt their little steps, but they were almost at the couple's room.

"Ah ah! Go back there, hyung please! Ah! Not so hard- just yes, yes! Like that hmm~!" Seungmin who was oblivious of his two friends downstairs was having the time of his life, his toes were curling and his nails dug onto the mastress, he hummed slowly while biting his lower lips, it was all so good, his hyung was doing a good job. His face was shoved on Minho's neck while his arms were tightly wrapped around the older's shoulders.

"Right. He's almost finished, let's hurry up and just barged in." Felix groaned and widened his eyes as he saw the couple's door was widely opened.

"These bastards are really at it huh- maybe they wanted audience." Jisung murmured upon noticing the door too.

"Sungie, let's just let them be, come on, I really-"

"oh hyung, ah! There! Faster!"

They also heard Minho's chuckles when they're almost by the doorway of the couple's room. They just hid by the wall just outside the room upon hearing Seungmin mewls as if he's about to .

"Hmm~ , s-so good!"

"Is it, baby?"

"Y-yeah, hmm, don't stop. Hmm~ right there hyung, so good!" Then Seungmin panted hard, satisfied as he slumped his whole weight on his boyfriend's form who just laughed softly at him.

Minho chuckled again, he still scratching that spot on Seungmin's back softly and dropped a kiss on the side of Seungmin's head.

"You okay now?"

"Yes, yes. Thank you, babe."

Minho then smirked at the two figures just outside their room, of course these dorks thought they're having the time of their lives in their room.

"You moaned so loudly, baby. Was that really good?"

Seungmin leaned away from Minho's body and then looked at his boyfriend, alarmed, pink hue tinted on his cheeks, he looked cute.

"I- wait, hyung, I was ?" Seungmin asked, bewildered. His cute puppy face was completely flushed now and Minho can't help but kiss both of his cheeks.

"Loud and clear, baby. Jisungie and Lixie even thought we're having in here." Minho smirked, knowing exactly how the mentioned friends flinched upon hearng their names and maybe that's because they're just busted by the older.

Seungmin groaned, he covered his face with his palms, and just leaned his covered face on to the older's shoulder. Minho just chuckled.

"Yah, come out you two, you're both loud with your laughs and conversations you know."

The twins showed themselves and awkwardly standing by the doorway, "uh- it's Sungie's idea!" Felix hurriedly defended himself, that's not a lie, was it?

"Yah!" Jisung whined as Minho laughed at them again.

"Of course, it's always you Jisung, don't ever drag poor Felix into your foolishness."

Jisung just pouted, clicking his tongue, "it's not totally our fault if Seungmin was so loud, what were you doing anyway?"

"Even if we're really having at noon, you should have stuck your nose elsewhere, we don't really like audience while we're at it-" He was cut off by Seungmin's loud groan and a not so hard slap on his chest.

"Ah hyung, you're so embarrassing."

"Oh I'm not the one with the red cheeks now, am I?" Minho was not done at teasing, and the other two seemed like intruding their moment but they're not really sure if the discussion was done yet.

Seungmin's back was suddenly itching but he can't pin point of the exact spot, and he's getting frustrated because of how his arms can't reach all the expanse of his entire back. So he came to his boyfriend for help and you know Minho was a big tease.

When Minho told that to the twins, they looked like kicked puppies- or in the twins' situation, like a kicked squirrel and chick.

 


_
Stream Thunderous MV please ㅜㅜ