Touch Me Not (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

Minho and Seungmin were forced to marry each other due to their parents' will. Long story short, they were married and were living together in their own house. Their parents were close friends but that doesn't necessarily mean for Minho and Seungmin to be friends too. No they're not, they're the opposite. They don't fancy each other and because of that, they established one rule: NO TOUCHING.

But sometimes a rule is not necessarily followed, especially when Minho loves to tease the younger.

It was a day-off for Minho and Seungmin has no class because it's holiday. Seungmin was lounging in their living room, felt relaxed on the couch while reading a book. When Minho came out of their room and threw himself on Seungmin's back, his hands were sneaking around the younger's waist.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin released a breathe.

Minho ignored the question and still unmoving behind Seungmin, his chin was on the younger's shoulder, "what are you reading?"

"Yah!"

"Can we just forget the rule for today." But it was not a question and he continued, "what's that all about?" He's referring to the book the younger was immersed in. Seungmin on the other hand just ignored the warmth of his "husband's" body that seemed to spread on his own skin too.

"Aissh it's nothing, mind your own business! And get. Off. Me." Seungmin whined as he wiggled his way out of the older's arms that were engulfed around his body.

"Are you that distracted when I'm around? Stop wiggling! Jesus it's just a cuddle!" Minho clicked his tongue out of distaste from the reaction he got from his younger husband.

"Find someone else to cuddle with you!" Seungmin groaned, too frustrated that he can't get away from the older's grip. He really didn't want to get out of it, he liked Minho's warmth—but what the hell was he thinking? Why so sudden?

"But you're my husband, you're the one I should cuddle with." Seungmin wanted to get away for a different reason now, the way Minho said it made him warm all over and he's a hundred percent sure he's flushing. With the lack of response from the younger and the never ending wiggling around, Minho released a long breathe before grabbing the book in Seungmin's firm hold.

"Yah! My book! Give me back my book!" , Seungmin is doomed.

"Why is this so important than me— oh." Minho cuts himself off after recognizing the texts written on the cover page of the book as its title: All About Male Pregnancy.

Minho heard a distressed sigh from Seungmin as he no longer moved and wiggled around, he finally slumped his back on Minho's chest, the younger didn't notice his action though, he's more worried to him being busted.

"Are you... pregnant?" Minho was confused, they didn't do it yet let alone sleep beside each other in one bed! So how come-

"I am not!"

"Then why are you—oh. Okay. I get it." Minho smiled with his own realization while Seungmin sighed again, looking down at his lap.

"Let's read it together then." Minho proclaimed and before the younger can process what had happened, he was scooped up by the older so he can sit on his lap, made his back press on his chest again, and put the book in front of them.

"N-no! Why w-would you—yah, it's not like I wanted to get pregnant by you and—"

"Oh shush will you? Let's just read it together please?" Minho has his chin on Seungmin's shoulder again as he tilt his head a little to look at the younger's definitely flushed face.

After one last defeated sigh from the younger, they quietly read the damn book together, bodies flushed to each other, and soon the older has his head on Seungmin's lap as he laid on the sofa, making Seungmin's lap his pillow. The book was still positioned for still the both of them has an access to it and still read it just fine. Seungmin was almost tempted to raise his hand and caressed that soft looking black curl of Minho.

Not too long ago with that position though, Minho has closed his eyes and Seungmin could hear his even out breathing and could see the relaxed rising and falling of his chest. Maybe or maybe not Seungmin smiled a little and maybe—maybe he gave up and gave in the temptation of ruffling and caressing the older's hair. And Seungmin was right, Minho's hair is as soft as it looks like.

 


"Where are you going?" Seungmin felt like a fool for asking. He's not supposed to ask the older, he felt like burning his own stupid self on the fire. Minho stopped his track, a fresh spare of a  large towel that he got from his cabinet dangling around his neck, looking at the younger.

"Shower. Wanna shower together?" Minho smirked.

"No thank you." Seungmin made his way to the kitchen, his face was flushed as . He mentally cursed his own stupid self.

Minho smirked even more and chuckled quietly seeing his husband fleeing from the scene, he almost runs his way to their kitchen. With a shake of his head and a wide smile on his lips, he got in the bathroom.

Not long after Seungmin's stupidity, he diverted his attention to concentrate what to cook for his (their) breakfast. Nothing can beat a morning with bacon, hard boiled egg and a cup of cofee as breakfast, so he immediately made them. Minho always gone to work early, he made sure that the older will eat his breakfast before going out of their house.

He's in the middle of cracking an egg to get its shell away when a nice smell (fresh from shower smell) greeted his nose and a pair of cold arms around his waist, he stiffened a little.

"Pack me a lunch with that please. I'll not make it home at lunch, I have so much stuff to do in the studio later." Minho sighed, remembering the amount of people that he's about to meet later.

"Eh? Hard boiled egg for lunch?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, Minho just shrugged, unwrapping his arms from the younger's waist. Seungmin quickly finished what he's doing and immediately set up the table, having a second thoughts if he'll suggest what's on his mind or not.

"Uh..I can— I can bring you your lunch myself in—in your studio and maybe we can— eat lunch together." The last part of it was a whisper but the older had heard it of course, he smiled so wide at the already flushed face of Seungmin. The younger was not even looking up at him, he's pretending to be busy of distributing two spoons and forks for two plates on the tables. And it turned about that one plate has two forks and the other has two spoons, Minho laughed a little but was quick to interchange one fork and spoon to the plates. Seungmin flushed even more.

"I'd love that."


Tonight is extra special because they're sharing one bed in the older's room. He made Seungmin say yes of sleeping beside each other tonight. He didn't know what happened but Seungmin said yes on one condition of course, there's an extra long bolster in between them.

Minho clicked his tongue, he wanted Seungmin beside him tonight in one bed for a reason, he thought of ways on how to "accidentally" throw the damn bolster out of his way to his husband. Seungmin was long asleep already and he wanted nothing but to spoon him in his arms, if it not for this offensive thing in between them.

Minho rose up and sat on the bed, looking down at the sleeping beauty beside him, well beside the bolster, he yawned and rubbed the back of his neck. Ah, it.

He grabbed the thing out of the way and throw it on the floor, and as planned, caging the younger's body with his as he got comfortable beside the younger finally. 

"What are you doing?" Minho thought the younger was already asleep, but oh well. He tightened his arms around Seungmin but not to the point of suffocating him.

"Yah!" Seungmin whisper-yelled as he gave Minho a light jab to his stomach. He can feel the warm breathe of Seungmin on his face, Minho swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Forget our rule for tonight," Minho murmured before kissing Seungmin. The younger was shocked by the older's action, he doesn't move, he just blinked his eyes for a few times before closing them again to finally give in and kiss his husband back.

Maybe they did more than cuddling that night, a special night indeed.

 


One month later, Seungmin is pregnant. He couldn't be more happier, this is what he wanted at the beginning. He wanted to have children, he wanted to take care of his own children, he wanted to do nothing but raise a family after graduating college. While they're working good as a couple with Minho, their no-touching rule still applies. Minho was frustrated, he thought of ways on how to made Seungmin agree to revoke that damn rule already.

"No." Seungmin answered, not even sparing Minho a look. They're chilling in their living room one Saturday morning, Minho always received that answer ever since he's bugging off his pregnant husband to revoke their rule.

"But why? Come on, I already got you pregnant even with that stupid rule!" He whined, having this conversation with your husband a meter away from you was difficult. He just wanted to be near him, cuddle him, and all those cheesy s a couple would do. And now that his husband is already pregnant, he wanted to help him and wanted to be possibly near him always.

"Because you're sneaky! I can't just let you me everytime you're if that rule is gone! I am now pregnant, stop being ."

"I— it's not for that reason! I thought I made it clear that night that I married you not because of my parents bugging me off for it but because I love you. And I thought you said you loved me too." 

"It's nice this way, we made it before, why can't you now?"

"I just want to act as a normal couple without that stupid rule. I just wanted to help you or be there for you immediately now that you're pregnant." 

"Minho, I'm pregnant not disable. I can still move just fine."

"I'm not saying you're disable, of course I know that!"

"Then I don't need your help! I'm fine!"

"Okay, okay, stop screaming, it's bad for the baby." Minho sighed accepting one of his too many defeats, looking at his husband who is reading that book again, he's almost done with the book by the way. Maybe he should just accept with the way things are happening between them. He loves the younger and he'll let him be if that's what will make him happy. He regretted agreeing in making that rule after their wedding, he just did it to tease the younger. He didn't think that Seungmin was too serious of applying it for every day that they're together under one house.

He sighed before walking out from the living room to maybe shower again. Seungmin on the other hand had lost his focus on the book and when the older got up from the sofa and got out of the living room, he raised his head from looking down at the book to the retreating back of the older. He felt guilty, he felt ashamed of how childish he's acting. He knew the older's reasons were only for his own wellness but he's just stubborn, at first it was fun seeing a frustrated look on Minho's face but not anymore. He felt bad.

Seungmin didn't notice that he had slept on the sofa and was awaken with a pain on his neck as his head was weirdly leaned on the back rest of the sofa.

"Hey, go to your room, you'll sore all over if you keep that position for longer time. I'll take care of our lunch, just go sleep." Minho stood there, a few inches away from him, looking worried. Seungmin realized that the worried expression on Minho's face looked nice too, not because he wanted to see the older worry, but it's because it's directed towards him.

Seungmin almost forgot the rule—that he stubbornly kept— and almost raised his arms towards the older, wanted to be carried by his husband's strong arms to his room. He swallowed away his shame and just nodded his head before trying his best to get up from sitting on the sofa. He almost fall back as he was feeling dizzy with his sudden movement, if not for Minho's arm around his waist.

"Careful!"

"I'm— I'm alright, thanks." Praying for the heavens to help him make it to his room as he quickly walked away from the older. He didn't want to hear things like 'I told you so' or 'look how stubborn you are blah blah' from the older. He sighed, it's not a good feeling when he's tasting his own medicine.

 

Minho sighed as he made a quick twist of his fingers to losen up his tie, it's suffocating him all of a sudden. He made it at their doorway, kicking his shoes off before proceeding to walk further inside their house when he was greeted with nice smell of food. He swallowed hard, he's already hungry too.

"Seungmin?" He can hear some DAY6 song playing somewhere in their house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Of course, Seungmin is cooking at this hour, so it's normal that he'll be in the kitchen. His thoughts got cut off when he entered the kitchen with the table is already set. The set up is different from their normal set whenever they have meal on the same table. He can already hear the music playing on Seungmin's phone clearly and it's indeed a DAY6 playlist.

"Oh wow, what's the occasion?" 

"Nothing. It's just dinner." Seungmin flushed, he looked away from the older's smiling face. Minho wanted to kiss him for that, he was so tired from work earlier and as if it was gone in just one flushed look of his husband tonight.

"Should I shower first?" Minho spared his husband from flushing even more, he just wanted to flee from here too, he didn't want to cross their rule just by looking at Seungmin in that cute apron with the puppy print on it.

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll be back."


When Minho was back in the kitchen in his very comfortable sweats and sleeveless top, he was a little disappointed when Seungmin got rid of the cute apron but he didn't show it as he grinned at the younger. Seungmin swallowed this time, looking at Minho now he felt like full already.

"Let's eat?" Minho was on a very hungry mode, he can't wait any longer. It's not everyday that Seungmin cooked extra food, with a candle in the middle of the table and a chilling music in the background.

They eat in silence, the clanking of the utensils and the plate is the only sound (aside from the music) that's resonating inside the kitchen. Seungmin cleared his throat to get the other's attention.

"How's your work?"

Minho looked at his husband across from him, "it's good, it's tiring but it's fine nonetheless. What about you? You're not bored in here already are you?"

"Sometimes. Class is boring as usual. But it's okay."

They stopped talking after that and focused more on eating. Seungmin slowly swallowed the food in his mouth before looking at Minho again, "I—uh..I wanted to apologize." He started.

"For?" Minho was back to being confused again. He realized Seungmin might have a good reason of doing this, but why was he asking for an apology? For what? 

"The other day, I was acting so childish about the—the rule."

Minho breathes in relief, he thought of something bad, "oh. That's okay, Seungmin. I have already forgotten about it. Were you stressing yourself about it? You should not stress yourself, it's not good for the both of you and the baby."

"I'm not stressing over it, I just felt bad."

"No, it's fine, forget it. Is this why you're preparing all these?"

Seungmin nodded his head shyly, he didn't think of any other way and just came up with this dinner and a little surprise for later. He had decided to stop acting like a child.

"This is nice, I love it, and stop stressing yourself okay? That was in the past now, it's okay now."

"Okay. I have a little gift for you in your room, you can open it later after our dinner." 

Minho immediately rose an eyebrow, "you said there's no occasion? Is it my birthday?"

"No, but—aish just open it later!"

Minho chuckled, "is that the pregnant you talking?" 

"Ugh. I'm still me!"

"Okay, okay, I'm just teasing. So, what's for the dessert?" Minho has to wiggle his eyebrows to tease Seungmin more. Seungmin just flips him off by huffing an exasperated sigh. 


While Seungmin took care of the dishes, Minho proceeds to his room and noticed a small box on the edge of his bed. He smiled at it, thinking of how cute Seungmin is when he's being sweet. He grabbed it softly and furrowed his eyebrows when it weighs nothing. What could it be?

He carefully unwraps it, if this is a prank gift, he'll never forgive the younger. But of course it was just a thought, he's too whip for he younger to not forgive him right away.

He finally opened the box and he got nothing but a piece of a folded beige stationary paper, Minho has never been this confused in his entire life, the first time he got a piece of paper as a gift. He doesn't indulge the thought so much as he unfold the paper and suddenly froze in happiness after reading what has been written on it.

NO TOUCHING RULE: REVOKED

This is the best gift he got in his entire life! He pumped his fist in the air, dancing around his room like a lunatic and chanting a 'yes yes yes' over and over again. And he suddenly stopped dancing around, no he's not ashamed, he'll just need to get out of the room and fly his way down the flight of stairs to find Seungmin who was drying the dishes on the counter.

Minho hugged his husband from behind, being careful not to squash his tummy, "thank you. I love you." And he peppered kisses on Seungmin's neck and face, the other was giggling at the tickles he got from the older's kisses, he still manage to slowly and carefully put down the glass he's drying with a cloth on the counter to hug his husband properly.

"Your welcome and I love you too."

 

 


"Babe..." Minho slowly rubbed Seungmin's 3-month bump on his tummy.

"Hmm?" Seungmin hummed, he wanted to sleep already but it seemed like his husband has something else on his mind. If the hard that's been poking on the back of his thigh is anything to go by.

"Babe, please..." Minho whispered to Seungmin's ear sensually while his hands had made its way down to the younger's crotch. Seungmin groaned.

"Ah you and your ! I swear!" 

"You love it." Minho's smirking behind Seungmin's nape as he continued to squeeze the younger's crotch. Seungmin clicked his tongue in annoyance, 'cause he knew that the older has won over this little argument.

"I swear I'm gonna make another rule!" Seungmin grumbled while Minho laughed as he quickly made himself ready for the "activity."

"And what is it this time hmm?"

"No ing when I'm pregrant."

"You wouldn't."

"You're right. Now hurry up, I'm sleepy."

"I promise to send you to dreamland after this."

"Less talking more ing!"

"Gladly."