Gummy Bears (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Colorful gummy bears in small sizes were scattered on the table as the little hand of Felix carelessly tore the wrapper up. He gasped in shock.

"Oh, no...my babies." He mumbled to himself, he failed to notice his boyfriend coming into the kitchen.

"What are you doing, babe?" Changbin was torn either to be worried or get confused when he saw the look on his boyfriend's face.

"I didn't mean to rip off the wrapper like that." Felix pouted as he started to pick up the colorful bear-shaped candies one by one. Changbin could only sigh but there's a fond smile on the corners of his mouth, he then quickly got a little bowl from the cupboard, it was coincidentally has colorful little bears printed in the insides of the plastic bowl, and handed it to Felix.

"Oh, thank you, babe." Then he put the bears in the bowl.

"It's early in the morning, Lee Felix, in case you forgot. Candy in the morning, really?" Changbin rose an eyebrow to a now flushing Felix, feigning disappointment on his face.

Felix pouted more, "but.." He thought he could get away with this but no, his older boyfriend was too observant and strick when it came to their health and choice of food especially early in the morning.

"Nope. Let's have a proper breakfast first, then you can have them."

Felix's shoulders have slumped like a defeated puppy, "hyunggg~" He's stubborn so he's gonna try once more. He had candies first thing in the morning before.

"Lee Yongbok, do I have to lecture you again about the importance of our health?" Oh no, thank you, Felix thought but he can't show a bratty act right now, he's supposed to persuade Changbin to let him eat the candies.

Felix weakly shook his head, "fine!" Still pouting while he's at it.

Changbin clicked his tongue, it was also hard for him to say no with that sad look on his boyfriend's face but he can't just keep on tolerating the younger into eatingΒ  candies before a proper meal.

"Come on, don't give me that look. You know it's only for your own good hmm?" Changbin made his way closer to where Felix sat in his chair.

"I said fine already." But he ain't making eye contact with the older, Changbin then cupped his boyfriend's cute little face into his palms and made him look at him in the eyes. He felt bad for spoiling Felix's good mood in the morning but then again, he's only doing this for Felix's own well being.

"But why are you still mad at me?"

Felix didn't answer him, just avoided his eyes.

Changbin sighed and let the other's face go, "Fine, have it your way then and if you'll get a toothache or a stomachache later, don't come running to me and pretend I didn't warn you."

"I said it was fine and I wasn't mad. I will eat them later after our breakfast." Felix mumbled, giving Changbin a shy glance, just tried to see the older's reaction.

Changbin has a little smile onto his lips and Felix can't help but hold Changbin's hands and intertwine their fingers together, he appreciated Changbin so much, he appreciated it when the older looked after him like a good boyfriend he was.

"Okay then, I'll make breakfast. How do you want your eggs?" Changbin happily asked.

"Hmm, sunny side up?" Felix tilted his head cutely.

"Okay." Changbin nodded his head and proceeded to get busy in the kitchen.

"I want my kisses first though." Felix's voice was almost inaudible, small fingers were shaking a little in his lap, he's like this when he's a little bit anxious. Of course, Changbin still heard him though.

"Oh, I thought you wanted that gummy bears first." The older lightened up the mood by teasing the other, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ah~ Bin~" Felix whined, it was cute like as always it melted Changbin's heart.

The older chuckled, "I was just teasing you. Come here." Changbin guided the younger to stand up and meet him in the middle so their lips could touch. They kissed slowly and savor the moment, chasing the other's lips when one started to pull away. They were just standing beside their dining table, pressed against each other as their lips were dancing together soundly. It was for sure a good way to start their day.

Eventually, they have to pull away from each other's lips since they needed to breathe. Felix grinned at his boyfriend while the older had this sickening smile on his face while still holding the younger's face.

"Good morning~" Changbin said in English, it sounded cute that it made Felix giddy as he giggled.

"Good morning, babe." Felix ignored the fluttering feeling in his belly and the warmth spreading in his chest because there's no doubt that he knew what this meant. He only felt them when he's with Changbin. God, he was so cheesy early in the morning, he didn't even get his gummy bears yet but he's being all mushy for Changbin already. It's not like this never happened before.

"How about you take a shower first while I cook us breakfast?" Sounds really good, how could Felix say no? Changbin dropped a few pecks on Felix's mouth before letting him go completely.

"Hmm, okay. Love you!" Felix's giggled, he snatched a few candies from the bowl before turning away, he thought the movement was smooth and that he's fast.

But Changbin was faster, he had decided to let that slide but not after a soft smack on the younger's , "I love you too, darling. And don't think I didn't see that you sneaky kitten." He wore the same lovesick smile on his face facing the direction where Felix went to.

All he heard was a resounding giggle and Changbin was so, so in love, what can he do?