Sweet Candy (All)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

"What's that?" Changbin was distracted by Felix's constant munching of something in his mouth. He didn't mind it, it's just that the smell of whatever his boyfriend was eating made him hungry.

They were sitting side by side on the couch in front of a big TV on a Friday night. They were not in their own apartment, they were invited to stay over their mutual  friend's house. While the pandemic is still going on though it's not that rampant anymore, they missed this moment, staying over their friends' houses during weekend.

"What?" Felix tuned to look at his boyfriend.

"What are you munching?" Changbin completely stopped typing something on his laptop and securely put the device away and turned to look at Felix as well. 

Chan, their friend and the owner of the house they were currently in, requested Changbin and Jisung (they're co-workers too) to stay over the night so they can finish the song that they have been working on in the studio and since it's the start of weekend anyway  and they missed this kind of moment with their friends as well. The three were working to the said unfinished song earlier until Chan was called by his husband and wanted his help on something so that leaves him with his boyfiend on the couch.

"Oh, this? It's a melon flavored chewy candy but I didn't fully chew it yet. Why?" Felix mumbled with the candy inside his mouth.

"That explains the smell. Where did you get that?"

"Innie gave it to me earlier." Before Jeongin was gone into his playroom, he gave Felix a chewy candy. Jeongin is Chan and Woojin's son by the way and he's 4 years old, the said little was just sneakily stole the candy from their refrigerator, his Dad would have given him lectures about eating too much sweets if he knew he stole candies in the ref.

Changbin just hummed.

"Wanna taste it?"

"No, it's fine." Changbin ruffled his boyfriend's hair in a loving way.

"Here, get it." Felix leaned over so closely towards his boyfriend's face while holding a said candy in between his teeth. Changbin grinned at the action and took the candy from the younger's mouth. Changbin's eyes widened when he finally got the taste of it on his tongue. Felix giggled amusedly at his boyfriend's reaction, he looked so cute. Sharing of food even if it's already in the other's mouth was common to Changbin and Felix. They have mastered the move of transferring something from one's mouth to the other, it's becoming like their habit.

"Did you just-" they forgot that Jisung was here with them in the living room too with his boyfriend, Hyunjin. Jisung snorted and didn't finish his comment.

"What?" Felix scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully at Jisung.

"Actually, that's very hot- someone give me a candy! Let's do that too Jinnie!" Jisung now leaned to his boyfriend's side. Hyunjin just chuckled at his still hyper boyfriend.

"Why would you still need a candy when you're always my tongue as if it's a chocolate bar." Hyunjin teased, Jisung's face turned pink by the revelation.

"Okay, what's going on here? Stop being and saying gross stuff when there's a literal child living in this house." Seungmin's voice was booming when he enters the living room with little Innie in his arms.

"You mean, including you? You're a child too." While it's a fact, Seungmin is the youngest in their friend circle, he was not happy about it.

" you, Jisung." Wincing at his own raised voice, he forgot the fact that he has Innie still in his arms, looking like he's watching his favorite cartoon movie despite not understanding anything that had happened.

"Okay, that's kind of my job, Minnie." Hyunjin winked.

"You guys know that Innie was with you right? Mind your language." Minho from the kitchen yelled, right after entering Bang's residence, he directly gone towards the kitchen helping Woojin prepared their dinner just like before the pandemic happened.

"It was your boyfriend though, not me." Jisung hurriedly said and slumped his face entirely onto Hyunjin's chest, pouting, while the latter only chuckled at him again, scratching his back lightly.

"Sorry about that, Innie. You said you're hungry? Let's see what your Appa and uncle Minho had cooked for us hmm?" Seungmin just said it for the sake of Chan's son even though the little didn't really understand a thing, he just stopped playing and let Seungmin carry him because his stomach made noises. Seungmin marched towards the kitchen not after sending a deathly glare to Jisung's direction. They are just like that most of the times but neither took it to heart, it's just friendly banters with love.

"Well, that was tasty." Changbin said out of the blue when it's them again left in the living room.

"Hmm, really?" Felix asked leaning forward to capture the older's lips into a quick kiss then commented, "but your lips were much sweeter though." With a full blown mega watt smile plastered on the younger's face.

They heard a groan, that sounded like why am I even here if I am just going to witness you both being gross? It's always Jisung who kind of gave such comments and reactions when he saw his friends being all cute and gross as if he didn't enjoy doing it with his own boyfriend.

"Really, Jisung?" Felix deadpanned because he knew well that Jisung was just jealous.

"Just- ugh, I'll find another candy!" Felix bolted up from sitting on the couch towards the kitchen where the damn refrigerator with the bag of candy inside was located.