With You And I Tonight (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now playing: No Problem by Nayeon featuring Felix of Stray Kids 🎤

____________

 

This is one of Felix's favorite moments with Changbin, just sitting side by side on a thick blanket on their balcony, under the thousand twinkling stars in the sky. The younger's head is slowly falling and is starting to get comfortable on one of Changbin's broad shoulders. Then he hears a chuckle.

"You sleeping on me right now? May I remind you that this was your idea." Changbin says with no bite behind his words, he's just amused that everytime his boyfriends begs him to do this, he's just gonna sleep and Changbin will carry him inside- back to their room and tuck him in bed.

Felix breathes in Changbin's scent on the sleeve of his T-shirt before answering, he also shoves his face onto the older's neck and so his words are muffled, "feel nice, you're so warm and nice." Like it's not his fault if Changbin smells so nice right now and his arm feels so nice, so don't blame him if he feels safe that he wants to sleep on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Baby, that's not an excuse. Come on, you said we're stargazing." Changbin chuckles, so whip for his boyfriend to even do anything that'll break the younger's comfort.

"We are. And you're so warm and nice." Felix really is starting to doze off. 

"You just said that, love." Changbin ruffles the younger's hair using his free hand.

Felix hums, too comfortable right now, stargazing, they can do this again some other time, cuddling with his boyfriend feels so much better. He tightens his arms around the older's waist. He can hear Changbin's chuckle again as he also feels the rumble of his chest.

"Do you plan to sleep here tonight?" Changbin says, running a hand up and down onto the expanse of Felix's back.

"No, just wanna cuddle with you for a bit." Felix leans his face away from Changbin's neck and finally stares up to the sky, craning his neck a little as he still rests his head on the older's shoulder.

"You know we can still cuddle together without the excuse of stargazing, right?" Changbin asks teasingly, dropping small kisses on the younger's face. Felix giggles at the action, he's not making stargazing an excuse to cuddle with Changbin, this is also not the first time doing this. They do this every weekend when the weather is nice and just this morning the weather forecaster said that it'll be a starry night tonight.

"I know that. But tonight is a starry night, look up, babe. They're beautiful!"

"Yeah, but you're prettier."

Felix giggles, "you always say that everytime I am appreciating the stars, they'll gonna be sad for always saying that."

"No, they aren't, they agree with me."

Felix softly laughs at that, "ah, babe, that's not how it works!"

"It is though." When it's about appreciating Felix's beauty, Changbin is stubborn at proving it to him. And this is the point of having this moment tonight, it's not just stargazing anymore, obviously, it's also about appreciating and complimenting Felix more. Sometimes, Felix is too humble for his own good and Changbin needs to praise and compliment him more especially at times like this, just with the two of them. Sometimes they talk about things happening around them, or sharing some experiences from their respective works in the past week.

"Hmm, no, but okay because I know you'll not gonna stop until I accept it." Felix says, giggling a little.

"That's right, love. So you gotta accept that fact that you're prettier than those stars above us."

"Hmm, I love you. You have such high expectations of me. Thank you for always boosting my confidence." Now Felix is staring at his only star, he stares at Changbin's handsome face. The older is already looking at him too.

"I love you more, my love." Then they share a slow and sweet kiss, just soft nimblings of each others lips that create a melodious smacks everytime their lips part from each other's mouth, the stars above them are the witnesses of how much love they are pouring onto each other through that kiss.