Shut Up Challenge (WooChan + Felix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


"Love, did you clean your room like what I have told you earlier?" Woojin asked, tone relaxed as he busied himself on the sink in washing the dishes.

His husband, Chan, was relaxing on the couch in their living room and Woojin made sure that his husband still heard him. And Chan perked up at his husband calling their son.

Felix was just lounging in his room, he's also playing some game using his phone while sitting on his bed. He rose an eyebrow when his Dada called him. He actually forgot cleaning his room, so he sighed.

"What?" Felix asked back, sounding like as if he didn't hear what his Dada had just said.

"Your room, sweety, did you clean it already?"

"Uh- I forgot, Dada." Felix winced at his annoyed voice.

"What? Why? Baby, you have to clean your room. I swear I cannot differentiate between your unwashed and washed clothes in there anymore-" Woojin cut himself off when he heard Felix groaned loudly.

"Oh my god, I get it, Dada! Just shut up!" Felix's thunderous voice echoed in his room and it was so clear in his parents' ears.

Woojin just winced, pausing himself from soaping the glass, but Chan has different reaction. Chan stopped scrolling on his phone, jaw clenched, he cannot believed what he just heard. It was a rare reaction from Chan, it's the first time hearing his son acting like a stubborn brat, he got angry but it was usually about work and not once at his family.

"Bang Felix, what did you just said?!" Chan's voice roared inside the entire house and Woojin winced again as it did something in Woojin's spine.

When Felix didn't say anything, Chan slammed his phone on the coffee table and stood up to almost flew towards his son's room. Woojin stopped him though, almost cannot contain his laughter.

"Babe, babe- it's just a joke!"

And Chan immediately halted in his track, looking so confuse and still a little bit angry while turning back to face his husband who has a small grin on his face.

"What?" And that's also the moment that Felix in his room was laughing so hard.

Woojin laughed too, he walked towards his husband who was still standing looking so lost outside their son's bedroom.

"It was a joke, honey, a prank. I asked him to do it, it was scripted." Woojin wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, massaging gently the skin on his husband's nape. Chan still looks so confused and it was cute, Woojin can't help but leaned in and pressed his lips on Chan's.

Chan blinked his eyes, flinching slightly as he heard Felix's door opening and his son stood by the doorway, a big wide grin on his face.

"Scripted? What do you mean scripted?" But at least Chan was calm now, his soft voice was back.

Felix giggles, eyes sparkling, as he looks at his Dad, "it was a prank, Dad. It's famous on tiktok. Dada just wanted to see your reaction."

"Ah of course, tiktok huh."

"Yeah."

"God, both of you are gonna be the death of me!" But he's not angry anymore, he's amused.

Both of his boys chuckled as Chan just clicked his tongue, "don't do that again, both of you, I almost hurt one of you."

Woojin giggled, leaning forward again to peck on Chan's lips, "okay, sorry. Punish me later." Woojin then sent a flirty wink.

Felix rolled his eyes playfully at the display of his parents, "I already cleaned my room anyway."

"Oh baby, that was two weeks ago." Woojin's attention was diverted to his son and rose an eyebrow from his statement.

"Ah Dada please, I'll clean it again tomorrow. Please?" But his Dada just looked at him boredly.

"I promise, I really will clean my room tomorrow, Daddy please help?" Felix pouts as he whines for help to his Daddy. But Chan just chuckles and ruffles his hair, "sorry kiddo, you're all alone on this." Felix gave out an extra pouty look to both of his parents, he knew that they'll eventually gave in to him. It was proven before.

Woojin rose an eyebrow while Chan just chuckled, "fine, but you have to clean it again, okay?"

"Yey! Thanks, Dada!"

"And as for you, who would have thought that looking at your angry face turns me on, it was hot." Woojin shamelessly said.

Chan just smirked, while their son groaned, "really?"

His parents just laughed at him, "well, go back inside your room then." Chan murmured but not before kissing his forehead.

"Thank you so much for your participation, love. It was deeply appreciated, but then I'll appreciate the effort more if you could really clean your room."

"I promise, I will, tomorrow." Felix said softly, leaning on his Dada this time when he kissed both of Felix's cheeks.

When Felix was back in his room, Chan smirked again, "What?" Woojin asked innocently, who also started to go back to his work which is washing some dishes on the sink.

"You're nasty for using our son to test your kink." Chan said slapping his husband's .

"What? It's not a kink. It was just hot seeing you so mad, you're about to kill our son in there." Woojin said, pausing to turn around to face his husband again, his lower lip is in between his teeth. He knew Chan won't kill his son of course.

"And who's fault was that?" But before Woojin could reply, they heard Felix groaned again in his room.

"Dads, please do not flirt outside my room, you have a room for a reason."

Woojin shook his head in amusement as Chan laughed happily, it was so loud that it also brought a smile on Felix's own lips. For future reference, it's a red flag to make his Dad angry, he thought.