Honey, oh sugar sugar (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Jisung bolted out from his room, hair disheveled. He's quietly cursing for not hearing his alarm tone, not even for a bit. He was drop dead asleep for just 4 hours since he came home 4 hours ago.

"Rush hour?" Hyunjin said, sitting calmly on the couch. Jisung groaned a little.

"Morning babe, I hate you for not waking me up. Now Chan hyung will skin me alive."

Hyunjin laughed, "baby, relax, it's still early."

Jisung shoved all the musical sheetsย he has into his bag but stopped the action when a pair of hands grabbed his.

"I can do this, just eat your breakfast first and then we can go." Hyunjin guide his frantic boyfriend to sit on the couch in front of him is a coffee table with the said breakfast on it. Hyunjin prepared a cup of coffee and a pair of toasted bread.

"Aww. I love you."Jisung grinned.

"I thought you hated me." Hyunjin raised his eyebrow playfully at his boyfriend who's now munching his bread.

"That was for not waking me up." Jisung said quickly before sipping his coffee. Hyunjin chuckles while wiping some crumbs on the younger's chin. He was amused by his boyfriend for being a mess while eating. It's cute. Jisung is cute, adorable, and all the words synonymous to the word cute. And Hyunjin is whipped.

"You still looked peaceful and I don't have the heart to wake you up besides, " he paused for dramatic effect and Jisung knew the look on his boyfriend's pretty face.ย 

"You'll never wake up to noises anyway."

"Hey!"

"And I'm sure Chan hyung will not skin you alive for being late, he understands that you're tired."

Jisung sips the remaining coffee in his cup and munches the last bit of his toasted bread. He hastily put on his face mask and slings his bag carelessly on his back.

Hyunjin had to stop his boyfriend again, Jisung is like this when he's late, it's not even new to them but Jisung slept late last night for finishing a track they've been working on with Chan and Changbin, today they will start producing side tracks for their album.

"Whoa whoa, babe, easy. Just relax will you? I already texted Chan hyung about us being late today. He understands, I promise." Hyunjin cupped Jisung's chubby cheeks and fixed his mask to properly cover his nose and mouth.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh indeed." Hyunjin grinned after planting a peck on Jisung's masked mouth.

Jisung is always grateful for his perfect boyfriend, how could he forget that he has a perfect boyfriend? He relaxed in Hyunjin's hold.

"Alright, now that you're calm. Wait here, I'll just get my bag." Hyun plants a kiss on Jisung's forehead. The younger leaned in to the kiss, he felt relaxed all of the sudden, released a breathe in his mask.

"Sorry for being like this, we're just like rushing on producing tracks andโ€” right, I'll stop. Thank you, baby." Even though half of his face was already covered with mask and his voice was muffled by it, Hyunjin could still understand him. He rambled when he's stressed and he understands him. He guides Jisung to sit on the couch first and cupped his cheeks again.

"Baby, it's not wrong to worry about some things and I totally understand you. I am here for you okay?"

"Thank you. I love you."

"And I love you too, baby. You are always welcome."ย 

ย 


They walked hand in hand, they had decided to take a walk in going to the studio and they took their time as if they're on a date without worrying about deadlines and that they're just enjoying the sceneries that surround them. They talked about this and that just to catch up with each other, it's not that they don't do it anymore, but these days they're just busy preparing for their comeback so they have to focus themselves with practice. Jisung focused his self to producing tracks with Chan and Changbin, while Hyunjin was busying himself with making choreography with Minho and Felix. The moment was cut off with Hyunjin's phone vibrated in his pocket, it was a message from Minho and Hyunjin knew what it was already but he just shrugged it off.

"What is it?" Jisung asked.

"I think Minho hyung will skin me alive." But it doesn't matter, all he hears is Jisung with his adorable cackle and sees his shining eyes.