Like biting a sweet candy (feel so high) (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

A loud menacing slap sound is heard around a quiet space where Seungmin is laying oh so contently on her stomach on one of her lounge chairs by the pool.

Before Seungmin could even groan at the slight burn on his skin, there's already a comforting palm rubbing on to her poor bum that just got slapped two seconds ago. It's the same palm that slapped his .

"Minho!"

She heard chuckles, that didn't just give her a heart fluttering feeling, but unfortunately she's a whipped woman to her man.

"Sorry, honey. They just look so soft." Minho then murmurs, by how near he is to the younger's ear Seungmin could tell that he's hovering over her back.

"That doesn't give you the right to slap it like that everytime!" Everytime Seungmin got the liberty to wear her swimsuit and flaunt her y into nothing but to her empty pool area, Minho will just make it the time to slap her bums out of nowhere just because he can and once reprimanded by it, he'll say the same reason...

"But I can." Minho's voice is menacing, Seungmin could just groan. She then flinches at the sudden wet and cold lips onto her shoulder, she doesn't expect that but it's welcomed; she relaxes for a bit, sighing at how easily her husband could make her into a puddle just from a kiss on the shoulder. While Minho's fingers are dancing on her sides as he continues to hover over her back.

"Did you put lotion on already?" Minho knows she'll never say no to the idea.

"Not yet, was waiting for you." Seungmin mumbles.

As expected, Minho thinks and he smirks. He hums and easily manhandles his wife so she now lays onto her back. This is his favorite thing in the world, well, aside from making love to her. It gives him the reason to touch and squeeze those parts around her body.

"Hi, wanna do your front first." Minho says, wiggling his eyebrows  for a bit before acting nonchalant as he reaches for the bottle of lotion sitting on the ground just beside the leg of the chair.

"You know you sound like a ert just now." Seungmin says, accepting her fate and just lays there comfortably before looking up at her husband.

"I'm a hot ert then." Minho says calmly, opening the cap of the bottle and squeezes enough amount of lotion into his palm before rubbing it to his other hand then to his wife's shoulders.

"Yeah, sure." Seungmin clicks her tongue and just closes her eyes, letting her husband do all the work of spreading and putting lotion all over her upper body. It's nice having him this way, anyway, but not until she feels two hands creeping their way into her bra and squeezes her . She moans at the feeling.

"! Babe, stop it." She just wants a peaceful swim to her pool in this fine Saturday morning, is that so hard to ask? But Minho's hands feel nice around her too...

"Hmm, they're so soft..." Minho snickers like a real ert. He just loves to tease his wife like that. Eventually, his hands stop squeezing Seungmin's s and leaves her chest all together. Minho goes lower to her abdomen and to her waist. He squeezes some more lotion into his hands and let them wander around the expanse of his wife's y stomach. Seungmin just lets out content sighs, she could take a nap at the feeling. She then feels her thighs being lifted over her husband's, spreading them for just a few inches apart. Even though with her eyes closed, she could still feel the satisfying and smug smirk onto her husband's lips.

"Quit staring, none of my body parts that you haven't seen before, just finish your job so I can swim already."

"With that attitude of yours...tsk.." 

Seungmin opens her eyes and meets his with a coy smirk, "finish that sentence, I dare you."

Minho  raises both of his hands in the air as if to surrender, "you're lucky I love you."

"Lucky my , all I got from you is your complaints."

"Damn, babe, I might be having a , you're very hot when you're bossy and y when you're mad like this." And as if it isn't enough, he squeezes the inner part of Seungmin's thighs hard.

"Ugh, get lost, Minho!" Minho just laughs softly at her as he braces his arms onto the chair, caging Seungmin's head. Seungmin's legs are dangling over Minho's thighs now that he positions himself in between his wife's legs.

"And now you look cute when you're flushed." Minho whispered not in a teasing manner this time.

"Really, you're just here making fun of me." Now the pout of her lips makes her even look cuter.

"I'm not making fun of you, I'm just stating a fact."

"You're not done putting lotion on me yet." Seungmin sniffs, ignoring Minho's last statement because her heart beats crazily already.

"I know that, baby." Minho leans down, giving butterfly kisses all over her face making her chuckle too.

"Ah, babe, quit fooling around." Seungmin whines, cupping her husband's face with her hands just to stop him from attacking her neck as well.

"Okay, okay! I can't resist though, you look soft and I wanna swallow you whole." Minho is nosing his wife's face before finally closing the gap. Seungmin giggles at the motion.

Minho makes his wife breathless after pulling away from the kiss. Seungmin doesn't even realize that her arms are now wrapping around her husband's neck.

"Hi..." Minho says, smirking down at her, when they pull away.

Seungmin groans, "I wanna swim now." She feels like she'll end up not doing it if her husband continues to look at her like this.

"Okay but lemme finish putting lotion on your back first." Minho says, smiling widely which Seungmin can't say no to and instead sighs before rearranging her position back to laying on her stomach. Because as much as her husband being so annoying now just because he has free access to her body, she really doesn't want to have a sunburn later.

"Hurry, please! I really wanna swim now..." Seungmin whines once again.

"Yes, yes. Damn, so bossy. You're lucky you're hot." Minho says as he squeezes ample amount of lotion into his palm. He then takes his time to rub his palms on Seungmin's back starting from her shoulder blades down to the expanse of her back to her waist. Minho's hands are busy speading lotion as he also scans his eyes to every inch of his wife's body, biting down his lower lip when his eyes land to her . The thin fabric around her hips is the hindrance of the object of his sight but still Seungmin looks good, always looking y and hot like this. He knows how Seungmin takes care of her body, it paids off anyway.

"Yah, watch where you're squeezing! Ugh. I can't believe you right now, Lee Minho. You're seriously thirsting over me, cut it out." Seungmin groans and although she hesitates, she still pulls up her body in a sitting position and faces her husband. Minho chuckles awkwardly, he doesn't notice that he's already squeezing and taking attention to her too much. You can't really blame him though, Seungmin's is so freaking soft.

"Sorry, my love. My hands have their own brain." Minho says shamelessly. Seungmin could only roll her eyes at her husband.

"Let's just swim in the pool now, come on!" Seungmin drags her husband with her towards the edge of their pool.


Seungmin is giggling her way towards her husband and immediately latches herself onto Minho's broad back and then wrapping her legs around the man's waist as well as her arms around his shoulders.

"Are you sure you're swimming or you're just making me a floaty? Tsk." Minho frowns but actually reaching for Seungmin's thighs to support her body.

"You're my human floaty." Seungmin utters into Minho's ear then giggles after.

"Really now?" Minho rolls his eyes playfully even though his wife doesn't see him doing it.

"Come on, babe, swim!" Seungmin ordering her husband like this is a common occurrence in their relationship and even if Minho's all whining and frowning over his wife's commands, he'd still comply all of her whims in a heartbeat.

"You're the best swimmer between us, in case you forgot about that." Minho playfully reminding his wife with a certain fact.

"It's fine, this is a pool, no shark in here and it's not that vast unlike the sea." Yet it looks like Minho has no other choice but to do whatever she asks.

"You owe me a back massage later then." Minho grumbles but she knows he has that shy smile on both corners of his mouth.

"Are you implying how you're that old already?"

"I'm not old, you're just two years younger than me."

"Still I'm younger than you."

"Whatever."

"Come on, babe!"

Minho just groans, "I swear, Lee Seungmin!" 

"You loveeee me!" Seungmin is literally vibrating against her husband's back and for that Minho just laughs softly, too whipped and too fond of his own wife to deny her of everything. And an energetic Seungmin is hard to stop.

"I guess. Hold tight." Minho positions himself to swim forward pulling his hands away from his wife's thighs which were already wrapped tightly around the man's waist, then starts moving his way around the pool.

They play around in the water for some moments; letting Minho on her back while she swims, Minho sits on the corner and watches his wife swims gracefully around, make out, then swim some more. It's a weekend, it's their day and nobody has to dictate them what to do and what to not do. They're enjoying their day together the way they want it. Once they have enough and the sun's heat starts to burn their skin, they decide to get out of the water.

"Carry me, please, my good husband?" Seungmin pouts for a cute dramatic effect and even gives him a puppy look.

Minho rolls his eyes first, "you really are pushing your luck now." But is also turning his back on her for her to climb onto his back.

Seungmin squeals in delight then giggles into his ear once she's plastered herself on her husband's broad back.

"You're the best! Love you!" Seungmin says, tightening her arms and legs around Minho's shoulders and waist, respectively.

All Minho could do is sigh, a soft yet still audible click of a tongue before he walks towards the stairs, a giggling wife on his back. It's alright, this is how he shows his love to his wife.

"You're lucky that I love you too, then." A sound and wet kiss is all Seungmin does onto the side of Minho's neck and that's also what it takes for his heart to start racing. Ah, it's great to be alive and in love.