Lemonade Love (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now playing: Park Jaejung - Lemonade Love (featuring Mark of NCT)

 

____________

 

Summer is just around the corner, Jisung is starting to feel hot. He often sweats a lot these days and he also comes to a new addiction of drinking cold lemonade juice. There was this stall by the street just outside Jisung's flat that sells lemonade juice. The thing was that, the stall owner is like Jisung's age and he's so pretty, he has long blonde hair and is so tall. Everything about the owner is screaming boyfriend material that is also Jisung's type. He's not ashamed of it either.


But this time around though,it was not the same boy that he was expecting to be in the stall but an elder woman, he clicked his tongue in disappointment but he really needed a drink because he's sweating and so thirsty, he just did his laundry and he's tired.


"Hello, young man, you want a glass of lemonade?"


Jisung smiles at the elder woman politely, they have the same smile so maybe they were blood related, "yes, please."


"You're about Hyunjin's age, are you a friend of his?" The woman was obvious that she did this job for a while now because of how quick she made Jisung's drink. And the young man is so thankful for that as he accepted his glass of drink because he really is very thirsty.


Jisung has to swallow the first gulp he just made from his drink and looked up to the woman, "Hyunjin?"


It's almost two weeks since Jisung got the addiction of buying and drinking lemonade juice from this stall yet he didn't have the guts to ask the pretty man's name, so maybe that's his name then? And this granny is his grandma or something blood related like that?


"My grandson, the one's helping me selling my lemonade."


"Oh! Uh- no, grandma, I don't even know his name until you mentioned it just now." Jisung gave the woman an awkward grin then trying to drink up some more from the glass.


And from the look of it, grandma was about to say something but was cut off of someone calling him.

"Grandma!" And there he is, the man in Jisung's fantasy, the pretty blonde and holy-


"Are you okay, son?" Grandma was so worried while looking at him. Hyunjin was wearing a pair of shorts exposing his looking-so-smooth and pale legs, and a black loose sleeveless showing off his muscles. Jisung who just gulped down the remaining content of his lemonade drink choked into it and that made him cough so violently.


"I'm- I'm fine, granny, don't worry-" Jisung tried to form those words in between catching up his breathe. The other guy was just....smirking? Oh yes, he's smirking at Jisung, that was brief though since he turned to look at his grandma.


"It's okay, grandma. Go back inside and rest, I'll take care of your stall."


"Okay. How about you, boy, are you okay?" The woman has a small smile on his lips as she looked at Jisung.


"M-me? Oh I am fine now." Jisung gave the woman a wide grin.


It's awkward after grandma had gone back inside their own flat, or Jisung assumed it to be. He's about to bolt back into his flat too but he remembered something, he still wasn't paying for his drink.


"Oh! I haven't paid for the lemonade." Jisung mumbles while fumbling to fish out his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans, he keeps on doing that for a few seconds that caused the other to chuckle at him.


"And let me guess, you forgot your wallet." Hyunjin raised his perfect brows, and that delicious looking lips has a smirk on it.


Jisung chuckles awkwardly as he scratches his nape in embarrassment, "I lived just right there, lemme just get my-"


"It's fine, it's on me."


"Oh...I'm- w-well, thanks.." Jisung didn't know what to react but he exactly knew how he felt, it's impossible for the guy in the stall who's smirking at him to not hear his erratic heart beats right now.


"...in exchange with your phone number." Hyunjin continued and Jisung felt really like fainting which will be embarrassing if he does so. But he also has his big smile on his face, a knowing and triumphant one, this is how a typical love story starts, right? With exchanging phone numbers and flirty smirks?