PHOBIA (ChangLix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Felix was scared, his boyfriend is not yet home and it's already past eleven in the evening. What if his boyfriend will never go home? What if he got enough of him? What if Changbin got really annoyed this time of his aegyo? What if—

The door's lock has clicked open, he ran towards the door.

"Felix? Baby, why are you still awake? I told you to not to wait for me anymore, didn't I?" Changbin said, worried for the younger. 

Felix didn't answer him and hug him immediately. Changbin's really worried now, "Babe? Is everything okay?"

Felix shook his head like he was insane for thinking those horrible things a while ago. Of course, his boyfriend will go home because he loves him, he told him so.

Changbin's arms were tightened around his younger boyfriend's waist.

"Lixie, you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Felix's voice was muffled by Changbin's shirt.

"It's okay, babe. It's a normal feeling but it would be nice if you'll tell me what's wrong." Changbin caressed the tiny back of his boyfriend and kissed his temple. It may be a weird scene, they were standing—hugging—on the welcome rag of their doorway.

"I'm sorry. I just got carried away by my horrible thoughts."

Changbin didn't like it when Felix is having issues like this. He's sensitive even by his own thoughts.

"And what were those thoughts?"

"I was scared of you not going home with me. I thought you had enough of me being annoying. I thought—"

"No, baby, please don't think of those things ever again. I'm sorry, I was late and my battery's dead so I didn't call or text you and I just have to finish the song I'm working with..." Changbin has to cup Felix's cheeks to face him and look him straight to his teary eyes to assure the younger that what he's been saying are all true.

"And please, Lixie, know that whatever the time is, I'll always be going home because you are my home. I love you." Changbin has to control himself to not cry because how else should he deliver his speech sincerely? And in this moment, he has to be the strong one.

"Remember that always, Felix. Okay?" He continues as he wipes the tears that seemed to not stop pouring from the younger's eyes.


Felix nodded his little head, "Thank you. Yes, I'll remember that from now on. Sorry and I love you too."

"That's more like it, now let me see your beautiful smile, angel." And Felix always blushed when Changbin called him that. It made Changbin chuckled.

"God, I love you so much. Promise me, you'll never ever think of those things again." Changbin gently gripped the younger's face like it's the most precious thing ever.

"I promise. I love you, hyung."

And changbin conveyed his sincere answer by leaning forward and capture those lips he loved so much. When they pulled away, Changbin clears his throat like there were people around them, judging them..

"So, can we come in now? It's kinda cold out here."

The giggles Felix was making gave Changbin chills in his heart and stomach, chiller than the cold he's been enduring at the moment, but it was a good chill—a chill that he couldn't get tired of.