Ring On My Ear (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

"Babe! I'm home!"


That's Felix. His deep voice just echoed his and his boyfriend's shared apartment.


"I'm in the kitchen!" Changbin shouted back. 


Seconds later, he felt two little hands wrapped around his tummy. He smiled as Felix's new perfume filled his nose.


"Hi baby, how's school?" asked Changbin as he turned a little to look at his boyfriend's pretty face. Felix was grinning. He was like this when he wanted something to show to his boyfriend, except that he doesn't know what is it this time. 


"Well, I guess school was fine then. But what's with that pretty face hmm?" Changbin hummed after he pecks Felix button nose. Felix giggled and wrapped his hands on Changbin's tummy even tightly.


"Guess." Felix stated, still grinning from ear to ear. Oh how Changbin would love to kiss that face everytime. But Changbin is confused a little right now. He thought of what could be his boyfriend wanted to show him this time. Felix still has his pretty face, his freckles, has newly dyed hair, his new scent due to his new perfume...and wait, is that... 


"I've got ring on my ear! See?!" Felix hollered as he showed to Changbin his left ear with indeed a small silver ring hanging on it. Changbin smiled. Felix made him promise that if he pass (not just barely pass) their examination, he can pierce his ear and can wear an earring.


"Well?" Felix asked.


"Congratulations, baby. You did good huh.." this time Changbin faced Felix completely to wrap his arms around Felix's small waist.


"Yes! Does it look good on me?" Felix asked, eyes are sparkling. it melts Changbin's dark rock heart.


"Of course, baby. I'm so proud of you." Changbin said and leaned in to kiss Felix completely on the lips. Felix who came to Korea with minimum knowledge of the language, tried his best at everything, Changbin is surely very proud of his man.


"I love you." Felix whispered as they pulled away from their shared kiss, panting a little. His arms now wrapped around his boyfriend's neck.


"And I love you more, baby." Changbin answered as he kissed him again.

_
Written: 2019-06-02
Re-published: 2020-11-02
Also published on archiveofourown