Because (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now playing: Changbin and Felix - 'Cause I Like You

 

 

___________

Their daughter is having a hard time covering her hair with the towel so water droplets from her hair won't drench onto the fabric of her baby pink bathrobe.

Felix chuckles at her 5-year old kid, softly taking the towel and swiftly covering it all around her hair perfectly. Two owl eyes look at him, it is probably in wonder.

"How did you know that, Appa? You're a boy!"

"So I can't do it because I'm a boy?" Felix slightly raises an eyebrow.

"But I'm supposedly the only one to do it coz I'm a girl."

"Aw, baby...I'll teach you how to do it properly, we have a lot of time ahead of us."

"But how did you know it?" Now the kid's comfortably planting herself into her Appa's lap in front of her own little vanity mirror.

"That's because she used to be a woman before, darling." The husky voice of her other father made her twirl around in Felix's lap.

"What do you mean, Dad?"

Without even realizing Felix's internal dilemma, the kid continues to inquire to her other Dad. He just releases an awkward chuckle, he's not ready to share that embarrassing moment with his daughter. And the topic's about towel and hair and not him cross dressing years ago.

"Babe! Stop! Don't embarrass me please."

"What? I didn't want to miss out our little angel with that certain moment happened. Not when you looked stunning in female dress gown and wig!"

"Ah, Changbin!"

The kid in Felix's lap gasps in awe, "do you have a picture, Dad?"

"Of course!" It's as if he's saying what are you taking me for? Of course, I won't miss out the moment by not taking picture of it.

"Can I see? Can I see?"

"I won't talk to the both of you if you do that. Ever." Felix is cutely glaring his eyes towards his husband. Even though he's just joking, can't really have anything to say to save face from his most embarrassing moment, but Changbin can't still help but laugh awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, bub, but if Appa doesn't want you to see the picture then, we have to respect him, hmm?" And that's how Felix fell in love with Changbin, ladies and gentlemen. Changbin's very understanding and supportive and everything, Felix can't just not love him, not when he's that husband material.

"Awwww~" the little girl pouts but she understands as well, "I get it. Appa will show us when he's ready?"

"Hmm, definitely." Changbin replies, ruffling the kid's wet bangs.

But Felix feels bad, she feels like the villain and he can't have that so he sighs as he also wraps his arms around the little girl's waist.

"Fine, you can see it later, after you dressed up and after fixing your hair." Because he loves his daughter, he will do everything to make her smile and happy, even if that means unraveling his embarrassing moment once again.

The kid's squeal echoes throughout the room and Changbin could only look at his husband apologetically. He's the one who opened up the topic and he feels bad for bringing the light on Felix when the younger's obviously not ready to share. But Felix is an angel sent for him from heaven, he just smiles at the older and one hand reaches for his arm and squeezes his muscle  reassuringly.

 

 


"And please, I learned doing the towel stuff when I was a kid. I have two sisters, in case you forgot." Felix says in a hushed way, their daughter is soundly sleeping in between them in the bed.

"I know, honey."

"Don't talk to me, I'm not talking to you!"

"Aw, you can't be serious about that, right?"

"........"

"Lix?"

"......"

"Ah, baby, please! I'm sorry, okay? Plus she looked so happy while looking at your female pictures earlier..."

A sigh.

"You're lucky I love you."

Then a laugh in relief.

"I love you too!"