Hey, you wanna come in? (MinChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Other times when Chan didn't let others in his life other than his friends and that one time he lets someone in.

Bang Chan and the words "hard working" were synonymous according to his friends, he won't stop working until he's satisfied with the outcome. Because of it he forgot to take care of himself, his friends were there to constantly nag at him for it but Chan let it pass through to his other ear. It's not like he's not listening to his friends' advices, he listened to them whined and gushed over their boyfriends he just didn't let them know it and just rolled his eyes behind their backs and smiled amusedly without them knowing. He cares for his friends too, he just wanted to always have a good outcomes from all of the songs he's been working on, being a producer with due dates to chase on is not easy, though he has his teammates, Jisung and Changbin, Chan can't just relax while they still have a song to finish.

Nonetheless, his friends were very insistent in pulling Chan from their work for even just a few hours. It was past 10 o'clock and they didn't have a proper dinner yet, they just ate whatever they had left in the studio from the other day's snacks.

"Hyungs, I think we had enough for today, let's go eat. Hyunjin was texting me that he's on his way picking us up." Jisung announced.

"Oh yeah. Right. You guys go home, I'll just finish this up and go home after." Chan answered, as always denying them and just said something work related.

Jisung sighed, like he's been expecting that answer from the older, he turned his chair to Changbin's direction and looked at him as if asking for help to coax their older friend. Changbin only shrugged since he too kinda expected that. He has no excuse for the older to stop working anyway because once Chan had said it, it was final.

"Bye, hyung."

"Yeah, see you on Monday guys, say hello to Hyunjin for me, Sung." Chan smiled, Chan's friends' boyfriends were considered as his friends too.

 

 

 

"Hyung, Felix baked this for you." Changbin handed him the dessert his boyfriend had baked for the older.

"Oh wow, tell him I loved it." Chan said as his eyes sparkled as he looked at the brownies inside the tupperware box.

Changbin just hummed, "he whined to me the other day about missing you, wanna come to me later for dinner at our dorm?" Changbin sounded hopeful that Chan wanted to gave in because he missed that freckled sunshine too, but the song was not even halfway done and they got only a week until it's due.

"Let's see if we can finish tonight, Binnie."

 

And even if they had almost finish the song, Chan still was left alone in the studio after sending the other two home. He just texted the other aussie that he can't make it tonight and that he's thankful for the brownies he had sent.

 

 

 


One day just like a typical day, while 3RACHA's working in their studio, a knock on the door made them paused on their work. Chan raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect someone today specifically. By just looking at his other two teammates, they looked like they have already an idea of who might be on the other side of that door.

"Uh—Changbin hyung, you explain to him and I'll get the door." Jisung shyly smiled and hurriedly running towards the door.

"Yah, why me? I—" Changbin groaned but then cleared his throat when he saw Chan's expression like he's waiting for that explanation. Changbin slightly swallow as he knew how Chan valued time especially when he's working on a song and he didn't want to be disturbed.

"Felix, Hyunjin and their other friend, Minho, you know the guy we wanted you to meet, will have this upcoming dance show for their school festival and uh—they kinda wanted your permission for something. So sorry we didn't let you know this first hand, we didn't have other choice when you keep on declining our invitation to eat dinner with us..so uh—" Changbin didn't know that he's sweating hard, it's just Chan hyung damnit, why was he nervous? The thing he'd do for love damn. He was cut off because speaking of his little sunshine of a boyfriend came in all of his sunshiny glory.

"Chan hyung! I missed you!" It was too late for Chan to process what Changbin had said when Felix slammed himself on Chan's lap and now he's full of Felix in his lap.

"Hi to you too, Lixie." Chan chuckled and hugged the little aussie so tight. Chan realized then how much he really missed this little ball of sunshine.

"Hyung you never eat with us anymore. I missed you." Oh God, not the pout and the look in his eyes like he's about to cry. Changbin knew that Chan has this soft spot for his boyfriend so he kinda relieved that Chan's not mad for distracting him from his work even though his boyfriend is not giving him attention, he's still thankful.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Sunshine. I was just busy. Isn't Binnie giving you enough attention?" Chan teased.

"No it's not that!" Felix pouts again and Chan chuckled again, turning to look at the other people standing just near the door. He smiled at Hyunjin and nodded at the other guy with them.

"Hi hyung, I hope we didn't disturb you on something, Jisung here said it's okay to be here..." Hyunjin sheepishly said, looking at his boyfriend and back to Chan.

"Well, I'm distracted now but that's okay, I have this little sunshine here.." Chan smiled and squeezed Felix a little who just giggle softly. Changbin on the other side pouts and mumbles a 'hyung can I have my boyfriend back?' which made them all laughed. Chan then realized how he missed to laugh freely like this with his friends.

Jisung turned to look at Chan and cleared his throat before saying, "Chan hyung, this is Minho, he's also in a dance crew with Hyunjin and Felix. Minho hyung, this is Chan hyung."

"Hey, Minho. I've heard so much about you from these two but mostly from Jisung." Chan offered a smile. Yeah, Chan listened to his friends talked about this certain guy they wanted to meet him. Chan kinda regretted those times that he'd declined his friends' invitation. He'll have a talk to his friends later of not telling him that this guy exists.

"Well, I hope good things only?" Minho spoke for the first time and smiled showing his kittenish curls of his lips and eye smile, Chan thought that this guy is beautiful as beautiful as Felix and Hyunjin.

"Most of it." He joked, smiling too showing his dimples, they were staring for a solid minute and realized that they're not alone. Changbin and Jisung may be pre-occupied with their boyfriends but it doesn't mean that they didn't notice that certain exchange but they kept it to themselves.

Minho cleared his throat awkwardly as he looked at Chan again, if the other noticed his slight blush, he didn't mention it.

"Uhm we kinda wanted to ask you something like—" Chan cut him off since he has this feeling that he knew what they wanted to ask, "whatever it is, I'd say yes." Minho choked when Chan had winked at them. Minho was really blushing now, Changbin and Jisung had their jaw dropped because their friend that they thought was afraid of letting other peole in was shamelessly flirting with the guy he knew for like a minute. Chan begged to differ, he might look like a person who doesn't give a about anything not work related, but he can flirt! Felix and Hyunjin were giggling at the misery of their hyung who they thought had some hard heart and seemed like he didn't care anything unless it's about dance and his cats, but they had witnessed him a blushing mess under Chan's gaze.


"Right. As I was saying, we're sorry for barging in like this, Felix has this music he's playing it with us one day from SoundCloud and we felt like making a choreography for it. Since Felix said you guys produced the song, can we have your permission to use the song? For our graded activity and for our school festival." Minho thanked the heavens for a smooth  explanation, he wanted this to be over with. And Chan has this warm smile while looking at Minho.

"Yes, it's for a good cause, I can't see why not?" Chan said in the end, Minho had released a breath he's been holding in.

"Wow, thank you." Minho thought, that's not that hard, was it?

"With a prize of course," Minho was about to faint not because of the prize the older has been talking about but with Chan's mischievous look directed to him.

"I am fine with your phone number and a dinner." Chan winked again. The others were gaping at him like a fish out from the water. This was not the Bang Chan they knew, but if this will be the time of pulling him from his work for a dinner then this is good.

"Deal." Minho answered. And since then, Chan never declines any dinner invitation from his friends, meaning with Minho, nobody has to know about it.

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEST LEADER, BANG CHAN!