[NAVI] Don't Touch Me

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Don't Touch Me"

 

 

“Don’t touch me,” Wonshik pushed Hakyeon away like usual.

Hakyeon looked at Wonshik, a little hurt but he took a deep breath. The leader stood up from his seat.

“Fine,” Hakyeon finally said.

The older walked away, not looking back at the younger rapper even once before he left the room and leaving Wonshik a bit dumbfounded. Because the usual Hakyeon would continue to pester the younger even when he tells the older not to touch him. This was an unusual response on the leader’s side.

“Guess you finally pissed Hakyeon-hyung off,” his roommate, Hyogi, said and shook his head.

“What?” Wonshik didn’t understand a bit about what was going out.

It was just like any other day where Hakyeon would come into their rooms and bug them, of course it was rare for Wonshik to even go back to the dorms but he was so tired after finishing up his mixtape that he just wanted to go back and rest.

Just like Hakyeon’s single word, the older didn’t touch Wonshik at all for the next several days and it was only Wonshik. Hakyeon behaved rather normally with the other members, even Taekwoon was being clung to. Taekwoon didn’t seem to mind it though, unlike he used to. If Wonshik was the one that continues to reject Hakyeon’s affections now, it used to be Taekwoon who did that. But that didn’t seem to be the case anymore.

“Taekwoonie, I’m hungry… do you think you can make me something to eat?” Hakyeon pouted a little, pulling a little aegyo in it while he asked for the favour.

Taekwoon smiled and nodded happily,” sure, I’m hungry too.”

While Taekwoon was in the kitchen, Hakyeon hovered over the vocalist’s broad shoulders to watch Taekwoon cook. Wonshik couldn’t help but watch the two friends be very close in the kitchen…

“Tsk,” Wonshik clicked his teeth in anxiety.

He got up from his spot and went into the kitchen, pretending to get something out from the fridge. He blindly went through the fridge and grabbed the orange juice carton from inside. He was growing slightly irritated watching Hakyeon completely ignoring his existence even though they were only a few centimetres away. All Hakyeon paid attention to was Taekwoon who was cooking hard for the two of them.

“Uwah~ as expected of Taekwoonie, you’re so good at cooking. It smells so good!” Hakyeon praised the chef as he looked like he was going to drool over the vocalist.

“Haha, Hakyeon-ah, you’re drooling all over the pasta. Can you help me grab a few plates from the cubbies?” Taekwoon patted the leader on the head.

“Okay!”

Hakyeon turned around to grab the plates but Wonshik was standing there like a statue, not moving an inch but seemingly wanting to say something.

“Move,” Hakyeon said to Wonshik in a stoic voice.

Wonshik gulped nervously and shifted aside. He watched the leader tiptoe for the plates a little.

“I-is there anything I can help you guys with?” Wonshik asked in stutters.

“It’s okay Wonshik-ah, I’ve got this. Do you want some too?” Taekwoon asked.

“Uh,” Wonshik was about to say no since he’s on his usual diet but…,” okay, can I get just a little?”

“Sure. Hakyeon-ah, can you grab an extra plate down while you’re at it?” Taekwoon directed.

Seemingly unwilling, Hakyeon reached for another plate but just as he did, he tripped backwards a little and causing Wonshik to panic.

“Hyung! Watch out!” Wonshik went forward immediately out of reflex to catch Hakyeon just in time.

But as soon as Wonshik’s body made contact with Hakyeon, the older pushed him violently away.

“H-hyung…” Wonshik was hurt.

“Don’t touch me,” Hakyeon said and turned away without a word of thanks. He went back to being cold and turned his attention back to Taekwoon with a smile.

Is this how it feels? Does Hakyeon-hyung always feel this way whenever I reject him? Those thoughts lingered in Wonshik’s mind as he sat there quietly eating his pasta with the two oldest. He only looked at his plate of food and hearing Hakyeon talk happily to Taekwoon… ah, I feel like… crying…

Wonshik got up immediately and hid his face.

“Wonshik-ah?” Taekwoon was surprised.

“I-I’m done,” Wonshik said while trying to hide his teary eyes. “Thanks for the food.”

He never thought it would hurt so much being rejected by Hakyeon but it did. His heart ached uncontrollably as he rushed back to his room unable to look back. He climbed into his bed and hid inside, hurting a lot.

“Hyung?” Hyuk noticed his roommate retreat to their shared room strangely. “Is something wrong?”

Wonshik didn’t reply and just shook his head enough that it showed on top of the bedsheets.

Tears fell as he continued to clench his heart. He never thought that it would ever hurt this much, so painfully that it began to suffocate him. He didn’t think that those three simple words of “don’t touch me,” could cause him this much pain…

I’ll never say it again. I won’t ever… even if I die, I’ll never say those words again.

 

 

 

A/N: Lately I just wanna write mini angst... Also, are there anyone who wants to shake their head at Wonshik whenever he rejects Hakyeon's affection even though he automatically touches Hakyeon at the randomest times??