[NBin] Hanzo's Master

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Hanzo's Master"

 

 

Click. Click. Click.

The match was intense that night. Hongbin finally found time in his schedule to play Overwatch again with his friends. Most of them were too busy lately to play and tonight was the night that they all agreed to get online. 

They were all worried that during the time while they were away that their rankings would drop especially Hongbin. Unexpectedly he was ranked seventh globally for Hanzo to the point where his fans and friends called him the 'Hanzo Master'.

The match was serious and no mistakes could be afforded. His headphones were on and fully blasted to get the full experience of the fight. He even put his phone on vibration just in case. His full attention was to make his team victorious that night. 

Knock. Knock. 

He paid no attention. He thought he was hearing things. All the members should be asleep by now so it shouldn't be anything at all.

So, he ignored it.

After a long night and many victories, the team decided to take a break. 

"Let's take a fifteen and come back, I need to grab water," Hongbin said.

"Okay!" His teammates agreed.

Just then, a glass of water was slammed hard onto his desk and frightened Hongbin.

"Wh- hyung?!" Hongbin shouted in surprise to see the oldest.

Hakyeon glared at him. 

"Where did you come from?" Hongbin asked in confusion.

"I've been here twice, knocked several times and waited more then ten minutes while sitting behind you. You didn't even notice me," Hakyeon was obviously mad. 

"Seriously? Why didn't you just tell me you were here then?" 

"Like I did last time? You got mad that I interrupted your gaming session and wouldn't talk to me for a week! It seems like Overwatch is more important than me after all," Hakyeon crossed his arms, obviously displeased at Hongbin’s negligence. 

"S-sorry hyung. I just lose sight of everything when I'm gaming. Plus, I haven't been playing with my friends for awhile because of our schedule and I wanted to catch up with them."

Hakyeon was silent. He stood up without a word.

"Hyung?" Hongbin became worried. 

The older sighed in disappointment and headed towards the door.

"Wait! Hyung!" Hongbin shot up from his desk and grabbed tightly onto Hakyeon's arms. "Where are you going?" 

"..."

"Hyung?"

"Bed. I'm going to bed alone! You play your game with your friends. I won't disturb you!" Hakyeon was upset. 

Though their bedrooms were next to one another, Hongbin never visits or talks to him anymore ever since he started playing Overwatch. It was as if the game has stolen the younger’s heart and replaced Hakyeon completely. It was stupid to feel jealous, even Hakyeon knows that but when he sees how focused Hongbin was whenever he's playing the game, he felt neglected. He even sees Jaehwan more than Hongbin even though the vocalist's room was further away from his.

Beep. Beep.

"We're back," his friends said on the other end of the chat room.

The alarm that Hongbin set up was also going off. 

Hongbin wanted to turn it off but he was afraid that if he let his hands go, he would lose his hyung. It was obvious that Hakyeon was disappointed and upset with Hongbin's attitude.

"Let go," Hakyeon demanded. 

"No. I..." Hongbin stuttered.

"You what? Go back to your game and let go of me. I'm tired and I'm going to bed."

"Please hyung. Listen to me."

"No! Lee Hongbin, you listen to me and let go of me this instance!" Hakyeon flung Hongbin's hands away and stormed for the door.

"Dammit hyung!" 

Hongbin rushed after Hakyeon before it was too late. He grabbed the older’s wrist once more and pulled him back inside of his room. 

The younger wasn't going to let go. And he was going to do anything to make Hakyeon stay. He lead Hakyeon further inside and pushed the older forcefully onto his bed.

"What are y-" 

Hongbin sealed Hakyeon's lips with his before the older could say anymore. 

"Mmm." Hakyeon was trying to resist but as their tongues intertwined one another and the heat grew from his body, he suddenly felt weak and unable to resist.

"Stay here," Hongbin demanded as he went up to his computer. "Sorry guys, let's play again another day."

Hongbin logged off the game and turned his computer off. 

"Kong-ah, what are you doing?" Hakyeon said while still able to feel his heart beat rapidly from Hongbin's intense kiss. 

Hongbin turned off the lights and approached Hakyeon once more. He pinned the older down onto his bed and gave him another kiss. 

"What am I doing?" Hongbin smirked. "I'm about to give my jealous master all the attention he wants from me tonight."