[HaKen] N-hyung

AllN Oneshot Dump

“My N-Hyung”

 

 

“N-hyung! N-hyung!” the rowdy vocalist ran around the dorms shouting for their leader.

“So noisy! You’re too loud, Jaehwan-hyung!” Hongbin tried to cover his ears before the vocalist’s shouting breaks his eardrums.

“Where’s N-hyung?” Jaehwan asked in a whiny and needy voice since he couldn’t find the leader anywhere.

“I think he stepped out to get something from the supermarket,” Hyuk replied.

“Eh~ why didn’t he ask me to go with him?” Jaehwan pouted.

“Maybe because you’re too loud,” Hongbin said.

“No way!”

Just as Jaehwan was running around and complaining for the leader, the entrance doors opened and the said-leader finally returned with his hands full of grocery.

“N-hyung!” Jaehwan could sense the leader’s return and immediately went to greet the leader. “Why didn’t you ask me to help you?”

“Sorry, you were in your room so I didn’t want to bother you,” Hakyeon said as Jaehwan helped him get some of the groceries into the kitchen. “Thanks, Jaehwan-ah.”

“Gosh, if you returned any later, I thought my ears were going to explode,” Hongbin sighed and rolled his eyes at the vocalist.

“Huh? What happened?” Hakyeon asked curiously.

“Jaehwan-hyung kept shouting your name like it’s the end of the world. So noisy!”

“Hahaha,” Hakyeon could just imagine the scene in his mind and causing him to burst out laughing. “Why were you looking for me?”

“Nothing~ I just wanna be with you, hyung,” Jaehwan said in the most adorable way as he follows the leader into the kitchen.

“So clingy,” Hongbin made a fake puking sound as if he was disgusted by just watching the two in the kitchen together.

“Don’t be jealous,” Jaehwan teased back and stuck his tongue out childishly at the younger member.

“W-what? Never!” Hongbin blushed in embarrassment and quickly retreated back to his room.

Hakyeon went out in the morning to get some food and snacks so that their dorms would be fully stocked. He hasn’t been back in the dorms in a while and when he did, he realized how empty the dorm’s kitchen was. But as he was putting the things away to where they belong, Jaehwan wrapped his arms around Hakyeon’s tiny waist from behind and hugged the leader tightly.

“What’s wrong, Jaehwan? You’re like extra clingy today,” Hakyeon noticed.

“Hmm? Nothing. I just want to be with you more, hyung,” Jaehwan buried his face on the leader’s shoulders like a spoiled child. “You haven’t come back at all lately, so I really miss you!”

“Well, then you must be happy that I’ll be here for the weekend,” Hakyeon said. “But I can’t put things away if you’re going to cling onto me like this.”

“Can’t you stay a little longer? Better yet, move back with us!” Jaehwan asked.

“Now, now. I just moved out not too long ago and plus, I always come back whenever I can. It’s not like I’m going anywhere.”

“But! But! But! I don’t like it! Like the other night, Kong was gaming all night long and was shouting so loudly since you aren’t around anymore. And then, Hyogi was ‘bullying’ me the other night too because you weren’t there to stop him like you usually would! I miss having you around, hyung. Come back, please~?”

“Haha. You guys are just as cute as ever but you know I can’t do that. If you miss me so much, why don’t you come to visit me more often then?” Hakyeon suggested.

“I want to! But you live too far! Why do you have to live so far?” Jaehwan asked in a whiny tone.

“Far? It’s only like 20 minutes drive. You can always come by in your fancy white Porsche.”

“That’s still far! If you wanted to live alone, you could have lived next door or move to another floor instead!”

“Then, I might as well live here if I’m going to live so close to you guys.”

“Exactly! Com’on hyung, you really can’t move back with us?”

Hakyeon looked at the younger and let out a sigh. He really can’t beat the cute vocalist especially when he’s being so clingy and adorable. However, as much as Hakyeon adores Jaehwan, there still needs to be a distance between him and the others, because after all, Hakyeon was still trying to learn how to live independently.

“Gosh, what are you going to do when you have your own family in the future? You’ll need to move out and have a family too. You can’t cling onto me forever,” Hakyeon said.

“But you are family, hyung! I don’t need anyone else.”

“I’m glad you love me so much, Jaehwan-ah but I’m serious, if one day you end up dating or getting married, you’ll also want to you have your own place and move out of the dorms.”

“What? Where’d that come from? Wait, hyung… is that why you moved out? Are you dating?!!?” Jaehwan simply concluded from the leader’s persuasion.

“What? N-no.”

“I won’t allow it!” Jaehwan refused. “You’re not allowed to invite anyone else in your house aside from us. Especially those other hyungs of yours! They all want a piece of you! I just know it!”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Hyung, you’re too innocent! You don’t even know how many people have their eyes on you and just want to snatch you away from us. If you come back, we can at least watch out for you and keep each other on tab but if you move out, you’ll be a prey to all those men out there!”

“Don’t be silly, Jaehwan-ah. They’re guys.”

“It’s because they’re guys! Don’t you know how attractive you are to guys?”

“Uh… sure?” Hakyeon scratched his head in confusion. “If you say so. Anyways, you’re overthinking it. They only look at me as a friend and younger brother, nothing more.”

“You don’t know that. You’re not them. All men are wolves! They’ll devour you because you even turn around!”

“Haha. You and I are guys too. Then we’re not very different if what you’re saying is true.”

“Hyung~!” Jaehwan continued to sulk and white, twirling and wiggling around in front of the leader, leaving Hakyeon completely speechless.

“Seriously, when did you get clingier than me?”

“Since I-don’t-know. But really, hyung, can’t you just come back? All of us wants you to. We’re lonely without you around.

“Sorry, Jaehwan-ah. I can’t do that,” Hakyeon escapes from Jaehwan’s clinginess and turns around to face the younger with a more serious expression. “If you keep this up, I won’t be coming back even when we have group activities.”

“Hyuuuuung! That’s not fair!”

“Then behave. I have no intentions of moving back but I’ll watch out for others if that’s what you’re so worried about and if anything does happen, I’ll call you right away. Then you don’t have to be so worried about me being ‘snatched’ away by other guys,” Hakyeon tries to reassure the younger.

“But…” Jaehwan wasn’t pleased.

“Look, I love you and the members a lot but we need to put a distance between us eventually. It’s not like we’re no longer family or friends, but we can’t just stick together like this. Even Taekwoon has already moved back with his parents for the time being.”

“But that’s because he might enlist soon too like you, hyung!” Jaehwan hates just thinking about it.

“I know you have a heart of a child, Jaehwan-ah but it’s time to grow up, okay? There’s no use in clinging onto me all the time if you keep depending on me like this, what will you do in the future when I’m really gone?”

“Whaat?! Don’t jinx yourself, hyung! You’ll live a long and happy life, I just know you will!” Jaehwan shouted.

“But you never know right?”

“…”

Jaehwan didn’t like how negative their conversation suddenly grew and his mood completely dropped. He didn’t like imagining a day when the leader was no longer around or by his side. He didn’t like separating from Hakyeon because all this time, he has been following behind the leader’s footsteps, hoping that one day he could be like Hakyeon as well. Is there really no way around this situation?

“Jaehwan-ah?” Hakyeon got worried at the younger suddenly becoming so quiet.

“I got it, hyung. I’ll listen to you,” Jaehwan said.

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

 

Next week…

Ding dong.

“Who?” Hakyeon went to answer his door. He wasn’t expecting any visitors today.

But as soon as he opened it, he was shocked to see Jaehwan standing there with two large suitcases.

“W-what are all those?” Hakyeon asked nervously.

“Well, you said that I have to grow independent and stuff, right?” Jaehwan asked.

“Yeah?”

“Well, then, I’ve decided to move in with you, hyung.”

“What??!? How’s that being independent?”

“Well, we can live together, have a happy family together and we’ll live independently from the others while they find a family of their own. We can adopt a puppy or a kitty, whichever you like and then, we can live happily ever after!” Jaehwan proposed.

Hakyeon looked at the younger for a split second, not knowing what to say or handle the situation anymore. He let out a deep sigh.

“I give up…”

 

 

A/N:

I honestly wrote this on a whim. Didn't know what was wrong with me xD