[AllN?] Emergency Situation

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Emergency Situation"

 

 

The room was pitch black and utterly quiet. No one made a sound nor a move. In the completely dimmed room, four men sat around the dining table in silence. Waiting and contemplating a single problem...

"Guys, I think we all know why we're here tonight," Jaehwan spoke the first words.

Everyone looked at him with a serious expression and nodded.

"We have a problem," he continued.

Jaehwan took out his phone and scrolled through it.

"Look at this," he showed them.

The other three leaned in to see what it was, and their serious expression suddenly turned into anger. They were outraged by what they saw.

Slam!

"I'm going to go there right now!" Wonshik was ready to take out his phone to make a call.

"I'm coming with you too," Sanghyuk got up and was ready to follow the rash rapper.

"Wait!" Taekwoon stopped him. "We must not make a reckless move. We must be patient. There's got to be an explanation for all of this..."

"Patient? How can we be patient and see here after see that?!" Wonshik yelled and grabbed Jaehwan's phone to show them again at what was there.

The screen was displaying their Twitter page and on that page were updates of their leader, Hakyeon with their visual, Hongbin in Thailand… without them. The two members were selected for the variety program ‘Battle Trip’ and left overnight to go to Thailand for the program. Fans took many photos of the two members and the rest of the boys that were left behind saw those updates by coincidence.

Both Hakyeon and Hongbin looked so happy together especially when they were running around the city, and completing one mission at a time.

“That should’ve been me next to Hakyeon-hyung,” Jaehwan sulked.

“Why Kong? Why couldn’t it be me…” Wonshik sighed.

“First that dinner party with the Olympic people and now this too… why’s Hongbin-hyung always next to Hakyeon-hyung?” Hyuk crossed his arms in dismay.

“…” Taekwoon was speechless and let out a sigh of disappointment as well.

The four members scrolled through their page only to see more and more updates of their two members alone in Thailand. There were updates that looked as if Hakyeon and Hongbin was selecting clothes for each other to wear. Then, there were also photos plus videos of the two members playing around with water guns while they back each other up. The smile on those two was so dazzling yet it made the others really envious.

“I wish I was there,” Jaehwan said.

“Same…” Wonshik patted the sad vocalist’s back.

“People are even calling it a honeymoon,” Taekwoon noticed some of the comments on those updates.

“What?!” the two of them was alarmed.

“That Kong is taking advantage of Hakyeon-hyung!” Jaehwan accused.

“Just he wait until he gets back… I’ll give him a good beating,” Wonshik said.

“Count me in,” Hyuk followed again.

“I miss Hakyeon-hyung already,” Jaehwan said. “I wish he’d come back already and stop hanging around Kong. That Kong is a wolf!”

“Mhmm. Who knows what he’ll do to Hakyeon-hyung while they’re alone in Thailand,” Hyuk felt worried for their leader.

Just then, Hakyeon sent a photo into their group chat on KakaoTalk.

The members individually clicked open their phone to see what the photo was about and surely enough, it was a duo-selfie of Hakyeon with Hongbin… lying on the same bed with the captions ‘Wish you guys were here~’.

Slam!

“Yup. I’m going there right now!” Wonshik got up from his seat again.

“Book my flight too, I’m coming with you,” Jaehwan said.

“Same,” Hyuk followed.

“… Me too,” Taekwoon finally gave in.

Hence, the four worrywarts were ready to book their flights to go to Thailand and fetch their leader away from Hongbin but of course, that plan never made it through because they were held up by their managers. Without Hakyeon in the dorms, the members of VIXX were just a bunch of fools. 

Hakyeon, please come home soon ~

 

 

A/N: I felt so silly writing this and honesty this was going to be the shortest update in the history of my oneshots but I had to write something~ hehe.