[AllN] His True Favorite

AllN Oneshot Dump

"His True Favorite"

As suggested by JungHyunRi to continue the previous oneshot.

 

 

Hongbin and Hyuk haven’t been talking to one another for several days. Usually these two play very well together especially because they have a lot in common. But a few days ago, they had a rather childish fight…

Hongbin kicked Hyuk from below and mouthed to the younger,” I’m still Hakyeon-hyung’s favorite.”

Hyuk immediately rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

He’s been trying his best to ignore Hongbin’s childish side since he’s quite used to it but he’s becoming more irritated by the day.

He mouthed back “grow up,” to Hongbin.

“You two cut it out already!” Hakyeon smacked the both of their heads.

Their childish fights were very obvious and Hakyeon felt rather uncomfortable sitting in between the two younger ones.

“Haha, to think these two would be fighting for Hakyeon’s favorite spot,” Jaehwan ruffled their heads like children.

Hyuk and Hongbin smacked the older’s hands away.

“Why did Hakyeon-hyung stay in your bedroom anyways?” Hongbin started his interrogation.

“We’ve been staying at one another’s room lately, nothing unusual,” Jaehwan said without knowing how much trouble he was about to cause.

“Nothing unusual?!” Taekwoon shot up from his spot. He’s been trying to remain calm about everything lately but he couldn’t hold back his curiosity either. “Does that mean you’ve also been sleeping in Hakyeon’s room?”

“Huh?” Jaehwan was taken back. “Yeah.”

Hakyeon smacked his head. Here we go again, he thought.

“Why did you sleep in Hakyeon-hyung’s room? Answer us right now,” Hongbin cornered Jaehwan along with Taekwoon and Hyuk closely behind.

Jaehwan swallowed hard, finally realizing what he started.

“Um, guys…” he said as he backed away slowly.

“Explain.”

“Guys, stop it. You’re scaring Jaehwannie,” Hakyeon said.

“Jaehwan--ie... “ Taekwoon grumbled in dismay.

“I mean…” he sighed.

“You guys stop putting Hakyeon-hyung in the corner,” Wonshik finally stood up to talk.

“Wonshik-ah,” Hakyeon was touched that the rapper was coming to his rescue. “Please help me.”

Wonshik walked up to Hakyeon and wrapped his arms around the leader suddenly.

“W-wonshik?!” Hakyeon was shocked by the sudden skinship.

“Look. Hakyeon-hyung likes me more and we all know it. I’m the only who plays with him when the rest of you guys ignore him. He’s even said I’m number one countless times. So, it’s obvious that I’m hyung’s favorite and not Jaehwan-hyung,” Wonshik claimed boldly.

“Let go of him!” Taekwoon was jealous.

“Yeah, let go of Hakyeon-hyung,” Hongbin was just as mad as he tried to pry his friend’s arms away from the older.

“No way,” the rapper argued.

“You guys are hurting hyung,” Jaehwan tried to help Hakyeon.

“Go away. You still haven’t explain yourself and why you’ve been staying in Hakyeon’s room and vice versa,” Taekwoon argued.

“Stop it guys!” Hyuk tried to raise his voice against his older members. “You’re hurting Hakyeon-hyung.”

Hakyeon who was in the middle of all this bickering was having quite a difficult time to adjust to the fact that s were fighting over him, of all people.

I must be dreaming, he thought. Just please get me out of this.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

“Guys,” he finally said.

No one heard him through their loud fights.

“GUYS!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Everyone finally paid attention and looked at him.

“Look, Jaehwan have been sleeping in my room because he really likes the candles that I made. That is all.”

“Then why can’t he bring it to his own room instead! Why does he have to sleep in your room? Also, you stayed in his room too,” Hongbin said.

“Yeah, what the hell?” Wonshik asked irritatedly.

“Hakyeon-hyung wanted someone to hear his musical script, that’s all,” Jaehwan told them.

“Why didn’t you come to me instead?” Taekwoon asked Hakyeon. “Am I that unreliable to you?”

“Huh? No. It’s just that I didn’t want to bother you while you were already busy with LR activities,” Hakyeon tried to reason with his same-aged friend.

“It’s not a bother. You can always come to my room and I’ll help you out,” the older vocalist said.

“No way! You’ll eat Hakyeon-hyung alive,” Hongbin was cautious.

“E-eat?” Hakyeon backed away from Taekwoon.

“There’s no way we can hand Hakyeon-hyung to you,” Wonshik said. “You’re dangerous!”

Both Hyuk and Hongbin also nodded in agreement.

“Me? Dangerous? What about you?” Taekwoon asked back. “You’ll probably pounce on him every chance you get. You’re even more dangerous than me!”

“As if you wouldn’t do the same!”

“I would but that’s not the point!”

“Y-you would?” Hakyeon felt his life even more in danger now. He tried to back away with caution as the two members of LR continued their bickering.

“It’s not fair that you went to Hakyeon-hyung’s room,” Hongbin argued with Jaehwan on the other side.

“Well if you don’t think it’s fair, why don’t you do the same instead?” Jaehwan finally tried to defend himself.

“You two, stop it,” Hyuk tried to break up their fight.

“Shut up,” both Hongbin and Jaehwan said at the same time.

“You always get Hakyeon-hyung’s attention,” Hongbin said.

“Yeah,” Jaehwan sulked as well. “It’s not fair. I’m obviously cuter. Why does Hakyeon-hyung only call you cute?”

“W-what?” Hyuk was so confused. “I’m younger so it’s obvious Hakyeon-hyung would call me cute.”

“As if!” Jaehwan pouted even more.

The arguments went on and on.

There was LR on one side and the other three on the other side…

Hakyeon was having a headache.

I need to put a lock on my door… I don’t feel safe anymore, he thought as he continued to hear s’ arguments.

He sighed in distressed and walked out the door.

Bam.

The members stopped in their tracks.

“Huh? WHere’s Hakyeon-hyung?” Wonshik asked.

“Did he just leave?” Hongbin asked back.

“So um… who’s Hakyeon-hyung’s favorite?” Hyuk asked.

That is an answer we will never know.