[AllN] Hyung’s Idol

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Hyung’s Idol"

 


“Hyung! Have you listened to Hyoshin-hyung’s new album yet?” Hongbin peeked into the leader’s room just to promote his idol.

“Not yet,” Hakyeon said as he was completely preoccupied by something else on his computer.

“You have to listen to it! It’s so good!” Hongbin kept pestering the leader just so that his idol would get more downloads and listens.

“I’ll do it later,” Hakyeon waves him away, not wanting to be interrupted at all. It was rare for the leader to behave like that so Hongbin got a bit curious at what the older was up to.

As Hongbin peeked at the leader’s screen, it was a video clip of TVXQ’s latest stage performance. Hakyeon was watching the performance very intensely, not wanting to take his eyes off of it for even one second.

“When did you become interested at them?” Hongbin tilted his head.

“Them? Don’t you speak like that about them! They’re our great sunbaes! Respect them!” Hakyeon nudged the younger on the head and tried to push Hongbin out of his room.

Strangely enough, Hakyeon closed his room door for that day, leaving everyone rather confused about what was going on.

“Where’s Hakyeon?” Taekwoon asked around as he placed dinner on the table one plate after another.

“He’s in his room,” Hongbin said.

“Doing what? It’s dinner time, can you call him out?”

“I tried already, he said he doesn’t want any right now,” Jaehwan came back from Hakyeon’s room, looking a bit disappointed.

“He’s not on that stupid diet again, is he?” Taekwoon asked.

“Nope. Don’t think so.”

“I bet he’s watching TVXQ’s videos still,” Hongbin told them.

“Huh? Why so suddenly?”

“I don’t know. He got really upset when I interrupted him earlier,” Hongbin sighed.

“That’s really weird, especially for Hakyeon,” Taekwoon said.

The three of them sighed and left the leader alone. Not long after, both Wonshik and Hyuk came back home and joined them for dinner but it was strange not having their leader around the table. No one was there to put food in their bowls or told them how much he loves sitting at the table with all the members for dinner.

It was nearing ten in the evening and everyone had taken a shower one by one. They gathered around the living room to watch TV while Hongbin and Hyuk was playing games on their computer with their room doors opened. Just then, Hakyeon’s door finally opened.

Everyone’s heads turned to finally see the leader walk out of his room for the day but the leader didn’t pay any attention to them. Hakyeon had his earphones plugged in and he was watching something on his phone as he made his way towards the kitchen.

Hakyeon didn’t say a word but automatically opened the fridge to grab some food out. He placed the leftover food into the microwave and reheated it. As he waited, he leaned against the counter and watched whatever he was watching still on his phone.

Curious, Taekwoon approached Hakyeon to take a peek.

“Hakyeon-ah, what were you doing all day long in your room?” he initiated the conversation first.

“Hmm?” Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon for a moment and then finally took one of his earphones out. “Watching Yunho-sunbae’s performances. He’s so... cool.”

Hakyeon’s eyes looked like they were glow by the moment he said that. He couldn’t take his eyes off his phone which had Yunho on it. He even smiled looking at the phone which made all the members who saw, really surprised.

“You did always say you like him, right?” Taekwoon remembers.

“Mhmm! He’s so good at dancing, his stage manners are so charismatic, and on top of that, he’s really kind and loving. Plus, plus, he’s handsome! Have you seen his smile on camera? Just look at this!” Hakyeon suddenly put the phone in Taekwoon’s face to show his friend his admiration. “How can someone be so perfect?”

“You’re per-“

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The food was finally done and Hakyeon turned around to open the microwave.

“Anyways, I’ll talk to you later,” Hakyeon said and retreated back to his room without saying anything else.

The members were dumbfounded by how their leader looked when he was talking about Yunho from TVXQ.

“Did you see that?” Wonshik asked Jaehwan who was sitting next to him in front of the TV.

“Yes! Hakyeon-hyung’s eyes were like glittering! I’ve never seen hyung like that before,” Jaehwan let out an exaggerating gasp.

“He was like that earlier too when I went to his room,” Hongbin came out of his room to join in the conversation. “When did he start liking Yunho?”

“For a long time,” Taekwoon told them.

“Really? How do you know?”

“He told me before, that’s why,” the older vocalist said.

“When?”

“Awhile ago? I think when we were trainees or something?”

“How come he never told me?” Hongbin somehow felt it unfair since he knew Hakyeon the longest.

“I don’t know.”

“Maybe because you’ve only had Park Hyoshin in your eyes,” Hyuk came out from his room. “Your eyes glitter even more talking about Hyoshin like when Hakyeon-hyung talks about Yunho-sunbae.”

“Well, everyone had their own role models but I guess it’s rare for us to hear about who Hakyeon-hyung likes. He knows everything about us, but lately, it feels like we don’t know enough about hyung instead,” Jaehwan sulked a little and feeling disappointed at himself.

Their leader have been completely infatuated with watching videos of Yunho lately that the younger members were feeling a bit left out. Wonshik and Jaehwan tried to get in on Hakyeon’s interest, having their oldest show them videos of Yunho but the more they sat by to watch and listen to Hakyeon’s praises, the more they couldn’t help but feel jealous.

“I can’t take it anymore! Yunho-sunbae this! Yunho-sunbae that! I’m going to dream about Yunho-sunbae soon!” Jaehwan ran around frantically in frustration.

“We thought we could spend more time with hyung if we watch the same things but…” Wonshik sighed. “I give up.”

“I’ve asked him to teach me some TVXQ choreography too but… well, let’s just say, aside from Yunho-sunbae, Hakyeon-hyung doesn’t know any of the other members’ moves,” Hyuk shrugged.

“That’s just how much Hakyeon likes Yunho. A few years ago, Yunho-sunbae gave him some sweets and he’s kept it even now…” Taekwoon revealed.

“What!?” the youngers were getting more and more surprised at how much their leader liked the other leader of another group. “Isn’t that too much?”

“That’s like those girls in comic books keeping a bandage because a boy gave it to them once,” Hongbin said.

“Yeah!” Jaehwan pouted. “Ugh, I don’t like it. Hakyeon-hyung is paying way more attention to those videos than us lately…”

They all sighed at the same time.

“Aren’t you jealous, Taekwoon-hyung?” Wonshik asked. “You seem so calm about this whole thing.”

“I’m alright, I’ve known this for awhile. I’m alright… I’m okay… it’s cool,” Taekwoon lost it and started mumbling to himself as if he was brainwashing himself.

“As I thought, I can’t take this anymore! I’m going to confront Hakyeon-hyung!” Jaehwan got up from his spot and dashed to their leader’s haven. “Hakyeon-hyung!”

Hakyeon jumped a little from the younger suddenly bathing inside of his room.

“What is it?” Hakyeon tried to calm his heart down a little from the surprise.

“I-I-“ Jaehwan wanted to tell the older to stop watching videos on Yunho, but,” I want you to pay attention to me!”

The rest of the members all heard it and was completely surprised at what Jaehwan suddenly said.

“What are you saying, Jaehwan-ah? I do pay attention to you?” Hakyeon was confused and didn’t know what the younger was saying so suddenly.

“I don’t like it when you pay attention to another sunbae more than me! I want hyung all to myself!” Jaehwan shouted.

“Hey! What are you saying? You can’t have Hakyeon to yourself,” Taekwoon grabbed the younger vocalist and scolded him.

“Yeah! He’s our hyung too!” Hongbin said to Jaehwan.

“No! I want Hakyeon-hyung! My hyung! I don’t like it that hyung likes Yunho-sunbae more!” Jaehwan whined like a child.

“Huh? I never said I liked him more than you guys though…” Hakyeon was dumbfounded at the situation.

“You say that but your expressions tells us otherwise. You look like you’re in love everytime you talk about Yunho-sunbae,” Hyuk told him.

“I do?”

The members all nodded at once.

“Well, I can’t help it… I really do like him a lot,” Hakyeon let out a shy chuckled as his cheeks turned pink.

“Hakyeon!” Taekwoon shouted.

“Hyung!” the other four called out in frustration.

“S-Sorry…” Hakyeon didn’t know why but he found himself apologizing anyways. “But I can’t help it… these feelings of admiration, and everything… Yunho-sunbae is like my ideal.”

“What!?”

“Anyways, if you guys want me to pay more attention to you, you’ll have to work harder. Until then, don’t disturb me. I need to go watch more videos and practice my confession,” Hakyeon said half jokingly.

He pushed the quarreling members out of his rooms against their will and locked his doors.

The five of them sat in front of their leader’s room, completely speechless but in full panic. Because if Hakyeon succeeds in his confession… what’s going to happen to the rest of them? No one can resist their leader’s charms and if they imagine it, Hakyeon and Yunho would be the perfect pair - both amazing leaders, dancers and much more.

“I-I’m going to go practice,” Hongbin said.

“I’m coming with you,” Hyuk followed.

“I’ll go write my songs,” Taekwoon couldn’t stop his hands from trembling.

“I’m going back to the studios,” Wonshik said.

“I’ll go, I’ll go… um,... study Japanese!” Jaehwan looked back and forth at the members who left one by one, then retreated back to his room.

There were still a lot of things each of them had to do in order for their leader to look their way completely.

Good luck!

 

 

A/N - Long time no see to all those that only read my One Shots! I've been very busy with finishing up my NAVI fanfic, doing a lot of fanarts and also recently stalking VIXX... not really xD Other day I went to Hakyeon's fanmeeting in Tokyo and at that time, he mentioned how much he loves Yunho and even hope to get braver one day to tell Yunho how much he likes him, so this idea came out. 

I've actually drafted about 5 other Oneshots in my memos on my phone, but I had no time to finish them ... or the idea just runs away so they're incomplete. But still~ hope you guys like this one. There's really no conclusion LOL