[AllN] Our Personal Santa

AllN Oneshot Dump

" Our Personal Santa "

 

 

Late night and tired. The boys were all beat from their schedule despite it being Christmas. 

“Merry Christmas.. I guess,” Wonshik said unenergetically as they shook their shoes off at the entrance. 

“I don’t even want to hear about it,” Hongbin sighed and swayed his way into the livingroom.

”I’m so tired!” Jaehwan said as he flipped onto the sofa immediately after taking off his shoes.

”Same!” Taekwoon said as he laid right on top of Jaehwan, just as tired.

”I’m going to bed,” Hyuk said as he walked away to just ignore everything and everyone because he was too tired to care. 

“Same,” Hongbin followed.

”At least take a shower or something before you go to bed,” Taekwoon advised even though he was very tired himself to even want to get up.

”Then Wonshik should go first since he’ll be the fastest,” Hongbin said while trying to tease his friend with the little bit of energy he had left in him.

”I don’t feel like it... I want sleep more,” Wonshik replied.

”Eew, you’re going to sleep without a shower?” Jaehwan said with a disgusted expression on,” we’ve been out all day long, take a shower even if it’s a minute.”

Wonshik let out a very obvious sigh but he nodded anyways,”fine.”

Obediently, Wonshik headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower while the rest plopped onto the sofa next to each other.

”When’s Hakyeon-hyung coming back?” Hongbin asked as he sighed up his phone to read his messages. 

“Not for another week or two. He’s spending the New Year at his parents’ too,” Taekwoon said. “He’s out having fun while were trying to get our schedules done...”

“Can’t be helped. Hakyeon-hyung mentioned about the long year-end break since the beginning of winter and Sejun-hyung had no complaints,” Jaehwan said.

”Guess he ran away,” Hyuk mentions. “Anyways, I’m going to my room to take a nap, wake me up when you’re all done with the showers.”

”Got it,” Jaehwan waves the younger goodbye with as much energy as he could pull out. 

Each and every single one of them had schedules outside of being VIXX. It was nearing the end of the year and each of them were going from one party to another since 2017 was filled with a lot of individual schedules. Musicals, dramas, and other programs... they all met many people this year who were outside of their industry. It was only right that they’d attend the year-end parties with the people that they’ve made contact with since it was respectful. But it was also very tiring. The five members of VIXX even had to go back to Jellyfish in order to attend their company’s Christmas party. It was fun but also super tiring. 

Luckily for their leader, Hakyeon made a grand escape since the middle of the month.

“I wonder what Hakyeon-hyung is doing right now,” Jaehwan wonders.

”Having the time of his life, I bet,” Hongbin said. 

“I miss him a lot,” Taekwoon admits. “It’s so weird not having him around for Christmas. I wonder why he suddenly wanted to go back home. It’s a first... I wonder if we did something wrong...”

”Uwah, don’t get all pessimistic on us. I’m sure Hakyeon-hyung just misses home a lot. I mean, I miss my family a lot too,” Hongbin said.

”I hope so. It just feels so empty without him around at times,” the older vocalist said.

”Yeah...” 

“He’s coming back for Gayo Daejun right?” Jaehwan asked.

”Only for that and then he’s going back home again,” Taekwoon mentions. “It’s so hard to keep him around nowadays... he’s always out somewhere with friends or overseas...”

The three of them sighs. 

"Anyways, there's no use thinking about this. Let's just go to sleep," the older suggested as he thought about how awkward and depressing the mood suddenly became. Just as he was heading back to his bedroom, Hyuk suddenly rushed out from his room.

"Ow, what the heck? Hyuk-ah?" Taekwoon bounced right back while the younger didn't budge a bit. 

"Hakyeon-hyung left us a present!" the younger exclaimed.

"Huh?" the others asked.

"Look!" Hyuk said as he showed them a wrapped present that he found in his room. "It's from Hakyeon-hyung."

"Really? What is it?" Jaehwan got curious and finally bounced out of his spot on the sofa.

Hyuk unwrapped his gift that he found next to his pillow to show it to the other members. Inside was a small card and a jar of scented candles, a signature present from Hakyeon. The scent was sweet yet calming. The colors of the candle looked like a candle-cane swirl, and the jar was hand decorated with white chalk marker drawings. It was adorable.

It was very obvious that Hakyeon had drew on the jars himself because he drew the emoji that he uses for Hyuk all the time as well as stars drawn all over. 

The others grew curious about whether or not they also got a present, and just as they had hoped, each of them found a gift next to their pillows.

"What's going on?" Wonshik came out from the showers amongst all the scattering around the dorms.

"Hakyeon-hyung left us a Christmas present. Check your bed, you should have one too," Hyuk told his roommate who immediately rushed to this bedroom while his hair was still dripping wet.

The five of them gathered together in the livingroom once more and showed each other their presents. Though they were the same candles, the hand-decorated jars and handwritten cards were all very different. 

"Hyogi-ah! Merry Christmas ~ Though I won't be here this Christmas to celebrate it with you, don't miss me too much okay? I say that but I actually miss you a lot, my precious Hyogi and adorable maknae. Once I come back, let's make dinner together at home again!"

Hyuk cracked a smile reading the cheesy message from the leader but he didn't dislike it at all. The oldest was just as adorable as he said the younger one was.

"Kongie~ Merry 10th? Christmas? Has it been that long already? I'm getting too old to remember now but that doesn't matter right? Since we're probably going to spend the 100th Christmas together anyways. Don't play too much Overwatch okay? This hyung is watching even if I'm not around, hehehe."

Hongbin laughed a bit and then felt a pleasant chill down his spine as he thought about Hakyeon's photo hung on the wall right behind his desktop computer. It's true, the older really was watching no matter when or where.

"Wonshik-ah. Are you eating properly? Sleeping properly? You seriously make me worry too much but Merry Christmas either way! I made your candle a little be different compared to the others since you're always having insomnia. It should help you sleep a bit better whenever you're in the studio so give it a try okay? Just hope that you'll be at home more often. This hyung really misses you and bring Ongdeongie home sometimes too, okay?"

Wonshik smiled at his worrywart leader and smelled the candle a bit. It was a very sweet lavender scented candle, exactly what he needed in order to sleep better at night.

"Jaehwan-ah! Merry Christmas and may you stay happy and cheerful as always! I'm sorry this hyung couldn't go watch any of your musicals this year. You'll forgive me right? You know I'm cheering on for you no matter where I am or what I'm doing right? I'm glad you found something you love to do more and more. Continue doing what you love because this hyung will always be there to support you!" 

Jaehwan felt his heart melt a bit as he read the encouraging message from the leader. Hakyeon's word of encouragement was all that the cute main vocalist needs in order to get by the day. 

"Taekwoonie~ Although I'm not clingy as I was in the past, you know I still adore you right? I'm so happy to see you come out of your shell and being more comfortable around other people. Of course, I'm a bit jealous at times when you're so close with others but it's still a good thing! I'll try my best to be understanding, hehehe. Anyways, Merry Christmas my lifelong friend!"

Taekwoon let out a happy sigh of relief once he read the card. It seems like Hakyeon knew exactly what Taekwoon have been worrying about after all rather than neglecting him. He's got to admit, he misses Hakyeon's clinginess a lot. 

The five of them shared an exchange of smile, happy with the message that they received and the small yet thoughtful present they got from their leader. 

"I feel bad. I don't have anything for Hakyeon," Taekwoon said.

"Same..." both Wonshik and Hongbin said in unison.

"Let's give him something in return or else I'll feel horrible," Jaehwan said.

"I agree but what should we give him?" Hyuk asked. 

"Hmmm...." 

The five of them contemplated for the whole night, thinking about what to give their leader as a thank you present for the winter holidays. Since their leader was so thoughtful to each and every single one of them, they felt it was only right that they do something even more to shower the leader with lots of love. But what should they give Hakyeon?

 

 

A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! So what should the members give Hakyeon in return? I need suggestions!