[NEOVI/AllN] Subunit Anyone?

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Subunit Anyone?"

 

 

“Hey, Jaehwan-ah,” Hakyeon suddenly called him.

“Hmm?” The cute main vocalist was busy munching on his lunch.

“Let’s make a subunit together.”

“Haha, sure, sure hyung,” Jaehwan simply replied.

Hakyeon smiled and patted on the vocalist’s head, “I’m serious.”

“Whatever you say hyung.”

Bam!

Everyone looked up. Both the rapper and the older of the two main vocalist suddenly stood up at the same time.

“You can’t!” they both said.

Hakyeon looked curiously at the both of them.

“Why not?” he asked.

“You… can’t. Not with Jaehwan-hyung,” Wonshik said.

“I agree you can’t. I won’t allow it,” Taekwoon sided.

“Com’on you two. I know you like Jaehwan and all but stop hogging him for yourself. Plus, you two are already a subunit. So can’t I be in one too?” Hakyeon wondered.

“No,” VIXX LR refused.

Hakyeon pouted and grumbled a bit at their strong rejection.

“Fine, I’ll leave Jaehwan alone.” Hakyeon turned to the giant maknae next to him, “Hyogi~ want to be in a subunit with this lovely hyung of yours?”

“No thanks. You’ll annoy me 24/7, I just know it,” Hyuk scooted his chair away from the older.

“Aw~ com’on,” Hakyeon begged adoringly.

“I’ll be in a subunit with you hyung,” Hongbin said.

“You will?” Hakyeon’s eyes brightened up immediately upon the visual’s suggestion.

“Sure. I don’t mind it.”

“I thought you were busy with Overwatch,” Jaehwan said.

“Overwatch isn’t an occupation. It’s just a hobby. Plus, I’ve already secured my rank for this season so I have nothing else to do. Let’s make a subunit hyung,” Hongbin said.

“Yes! What should we name ourselves?”

“Hakyeon!” Taekwoon raised his voice.

“Hyung!” Wonshik also called out.

“What?” Hakyeon rolled his eyes at the two that kept interrupting his plans.

“You can’t make a subunit with Hongbin,” Taekwoon said in a stern voice.

“Why not? First you want to claim Jaehwanie and now Kongie too?”

“That’s—not it. Anyways, you just can’t!”

Wonshik also nodded in agreement with his subunit member.

“That’s not fair!” Hakyeon got mad. “You two get to make a subunit and I can’t?”

“That’s not it hyung,” Hyuk said. “Why don’t you two just come out and tell him that you guys want him to be a member of subunit instead?”

Hakyeon perked at the two, “really?”

Taekwoon and Wonshik averted their gaze from the leader and blushed.

“Yeah,” they both nodded.

Hakyeon couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at the two shy members.

“I’d love to be in a subunit with you two but you guys already have LR. It won’t be fair for the others if you’re in another subunit too,” Hakyeon said responsibly as a leader even though deep down, he was happy for their attention.

“But…” Wonshik sulked a bit.

“Like Hakyeon-hyung said, you guys can’t be in another subunit so~ I guess I’ll be in a unit with hyung instead,” Hongbin smirked at the two grumpy members. “So, what should we name ourselves?”

“Ya Lee Hongbin!” Both VIXX LR shouted at once.