[NEO] Disappointment Final

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Disappointment"

(Final)

inspired by both Marumaro and anarisss

 

 

Taekwoon couldn't stop smiling to himself as he sat there in the waiting room. The make up artist that was putting on his make up for today's stage performance was almost tired of seeing the vocalist smile to himself the entire time. She looked at him weirdly and shook her head. 

"You're creeping everyone out," Wonshik commented.

Taekwoon just smiled and didn't give a care about Wonshik's teasing remark. Nothing can break his mood at the moment. 

"Hakyeonnie said that I was cute and wanted to hug me~" Taekwoon began to brag.

"Bleh," Wonshik rolled his eyes and made a throwing up gesture, obviously disgusted by how happy the older was at the moment. 

"Hehe," Taekwoon giggled in a silly tone. Who would've thought such a simple text would make him so high up in the clouds?

The two VIXX LR members have been doing their comeback performances for a week and each time, Taekwoon would perform with excitement and anticipation. After all, Music Core was only a few days away. Taekwoon have been counting down to the day that Hakyeon would be the special emcee for the show. 

"Do you really mean it when you said Hakyeon accepted the emcee job because of me?" Taekwoon asked the rapper with his eyes full of hope.

"That's what the others told me," Wonshik replied.

Taekwoon smiled even happier thinking about it. Hakyeon, his life long friend and beloved leader, was thinking about him. Taekwoon couldn't ask for anything more.

"But don't get your hopes up," Wonshik said,"what if it's that anonymous sender again who used Hakyeon-hyung's phone to send you a message?"

"Ya!" Taekwoon grumbled and shouted. He was mad that Wonshik tried to bring down his mood.

"Oops? Stepped on the land mine?" the younger laughed. "But aren't you curious about who sent that?"

Taekwoon nodded. Who could have possibly be messing around with him? 

"Taekwoon-ah, the manager is looking for you outside," one of the staffs opened the door to inform him. 

"Me?" Taekwoon pointed at himself. "Why doesn't he just come in?"

"He said he needed to speak with you alone."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

What could it be? he wondered.

Taekwoon got out of the waiting room and went to search for his manager. As he arrived, he saw his manager walking around in circles next to the cash-only vending machines, looking rather nervous.

"Hyung, you looking for me?" Taekwoon asked.

"Taekwoon-ah!" his manager rushed up to him immediately. "I'M SO SORRY!"

"W-what?" Taekwoon was startled by his manager apologizing with both his palms together and bowing deeply. "What's wrong, hyung?"

"It was me. I sent you that message with Hakyeon's phone a few weeks ago..." he revealed.

"What? Why would you do that?"

"It wasn't on purpose, I swear! I thought you sent the message to me at first because Hakyeon's phone looked exactly like mines. And when I saw the message, I thought it was for me. But than I sent the reply too early and before I realized it, it was already too late."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was going to ask Hakyeon to go to your filming initially but his schedule got really packed at the last minute and I totally forgot about it. And then I heard the two of you guys having a fight because of that message and I got scared... I didn't want to get in trouble," the manager said with almost tears in his eyes. He was really apologetic about his actions.

Taekwoon sighed.

"It's okay hyung. Don't worry about it anymore. Just tell us next time okay?" Taekwoon told him. "So I don't blame the wrong person."

"I will. I promise!" 

 

 

After knowing the truth behind the sender, he felt a lot lighter inside. He knew that Hakyeon would never be the type to break a promise and he was right. He was able to trust his heart and everything to his lifelong friend after all. He walked lightly back into the waiting room and just as he opened the door, a confetti fell from his head.

"Surprise!" Hakyeon said happily, appearing right beside him as he opened the door.

"Hakyeon-ah!" Taekwoon was delightfully surprised and almost had the urge to hug the leader. "Why are you here?"

"Early surprise~ I couldn't wait until Saturday so here I am! Happy to see me?" Hakyeon asked.

Taekwoon nodded.

The two same aged friends stared at each other for a good minute, both wide with smiles and happy to each other. How long has it been since Taekwoon have heard from Hakyeon and see him be so happy? He was just as happy and couldn't stop smiling at Hakyeon. 

"Get a room you two," Wonshik walked right in between the two of them and went outside. "I'm going to the restroom. Just seeing you two like this makes me sick."

"Have a safe trip~" Hakyeon waved at the rapper.

"Hakyeon-ah," Taekwoon said.

"Hmm?"

"I... I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"About ignoring you and being so... childish. It was immature of me to do that," Taekwoon told him.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. I should've cheered you two on before," Hakyeon said.

"But it isn't your fault! You don't need to be sorry. I should be the one saying sorry," the vocalist argued.

"Taekwoon-ah."

"Hmm?"

"I miss you," the leader said with a rather nostalgic smile.

"Me too," Taekwoon replied. 

Then, Hakyeon looked around the room to check if anyone else was around. Luckily, everyone was too sick and tired of watching the two members of VIXX and left the room before they throw up from cuteness. 

Hakyeon jumped at Taekwoon for a hug.

"H-hakyeon-ah," Taekwoon blushed.

"I really really miss you, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon snuggled against Taekwoon's chest. "I'm so glad you're talking to me again."

Taekwoon squeezed Hakyeon tightly, "I miss you too."

"After your promotions are over, let's go out lots and eat lots of yummy food together okay? I know some really good places to go and I know you'll love it for sure!"

"So I get a Hakyeon-for-a-day coupon?" Taekwoon joked.

"You can have Hakyeon for a life time!" Hakyeon answered brightly and offered himself to the vocalist with pleasure.

 

 

 

A/N: *pukes from unicorns and rainbows*

Thank you for everyone who submitted their ideas for this chapter and I really wish I could write it all but I appreciate all the input. For the next chapter if anyone noticed, will be the 50th chapter of this AllN oneshot dump!! So as a way to celebrate, I want to ask everyone another favor, what would you like to see for the next chapter which will be an AllN chapter. I plan on making a lengthy, fun and touching chapter all in one as a celebration so any ideas will be appreciated.

Also, I would like to ask everyone, what is/are your favorite chapters out of this entire series? If you can tell me why as well, it'd be great. I love reading everyones' comments and I would love to know which chapters are your favorite!