[ChaSang] Seduced

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Seduced"

 

 

Late night and alone, Wonshik didn’t come back to the dorms that night like all other nights so Hyuk went straight to bed after a few games. He turned off his lights and snuggled comfortably inside his bed.

“Night hyung!” Hyuk shouted to Jaehwan, who was probably on his headphone, still gaming past midnight.

So tired, why do we have to wake up so early tomorrow? Hyuk wondered as he closed his eyes and ready to doze off into sweet slumber.

As he was just about to fall asleep in the darkness, he heard the bedroom door creak open and a spec of light came from outside.

Wonshik-hyung? Hyuk wondered but didn’t bother to pay any attention to it since he was too tired to care. Wonshik decides whenever he wants to come home or not so it wasn’t anything unusual for Hyuk anyways.

But just as Hyuk was about to go back to sleep, someone climbed into his bed. Shocked, he jolt awake and turned around, thinking it could be the rapper who climbed into the wrong bed.

However, it wasn’t. It the midst of darkness, Hyuk could feel a much smaller body pressing against his and whoever it was, eventually wrapped his arms around Hyuk’s waist.

“W-Wonshik-hyung?” Hyuk didn’t know who it was to be exact.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” a small muttering voice, that was definitely not Wonshik’s.

“H-Hakyeon-hyung?” Hyuk knew right away and turned around just to make sure. “What are you doing here?”

“Hmm? I can’t sleep so I just wanna be here,” Hakyeon said simply.

“Huh? Wait, aren’t you supposed to be back at your own home?”

“I can be wherever I want to be. Plus, we’ve got schedules tomorrow morning so it’ll be more convenient if I just stay here tonight.”

“Okay… but why are you in my bed?” Hyuk turned to face Hakyeon and tried to make out the leader’s face inside the darkness.

“Because I miss my Hyogi,” Hakyeon chuckled nonchalantly.

“What? Go back to your own bed, hyung. I can’t sleep like this,” Hyuk tried to nudge the leader away and pry Hakyeon’s arms away from his waist.

“Aww~ don’t be so cold,” Hakyeon nudged even closer. “I know you love me loads.”

“Stop joking around. I need to sleep,” Hyuk said.

Just as Hyuk thought he had successfully pushed the leader off his bed, Hakyeon climbed on top of Hyuk and said on him. The leader pressed his lower half against the lower, and Hyuk felt as if his heart was going to fly out at any moment.

“You can say whatever you want, but I know you love me and rely on me a lot,” Hakyeon said as he leaned in next to Hyuk’s ears with a seductive whisper.

“H-hyung,” Hyuk was trying to calm his lower half from reacting to the leader’s tease.

“Com’on, just admit it. I read your interview this morning,” Hakyeon pointed out to the interview where Hyuk said that one of the reason he was able to stay in the group was because of the members especially the leader who he relies on a lot.

“S-Stop it,” Hyuk tried to hide his face behind his palms from being too embarrassed to face the leader even though the room was barely lit. “Get off me, please.”

Or else my lower half won’t be able to take it any longer, Hyuk blushed so much even his ears turned red.

“Aw~ can’t I just spend the night with you. Don’t you miss me? I haven’t been back for almost a month,” Hakyeon pouted as he grabbed Hyuk’s hands and clamped it around his cheeks. “I know I miss you a lot.”

“I- Okay, okay, I get it. But just get off of me. Jaehwan-hyung is next do-“

Before Hyuk could say another word of reasoning, Hakyeon leaned in and kissed the younger. It was a deep kiss and his tongue the top of Hyuk’s inner mouth. Then, little by little, he wrapped his tongue with Hyuk’s, so forcefully that Hyuk could not even fight back. Instead, all the younger could feel was his mouth burning inside and his heart beating uncontrollably. His entire body reacted to the leader’s deep kiss and even his lower half could not stay calm.

Dammit, Hyuk finally gave in and grabbed Hakyeon’s shoulders as he flipped the leader over so that Hakyeon laid on the bed inside.

“Are you trying to get us in trouble?” Hyuk asked as he finally broke free from the leader’s kiss.

“Maybe? But I’ve been lonely. Don’t tell me you don’t feel that way?” Hakyeon said in a whining yet adorable tone.

“Then why’d you move out in the first place. There’s no meaning to you moving out if you’re just going to come back all the time in the first place,” Hyuk scolded the older.

“Well, you wouldn’t come visit me no matter how much I asked you to,” Hakyeon sulked. “And here I thought we could finally spend the hot nights together without being interrupted.”

Hyuk looked at the older and let out a deep sigh.

“Seriously, what am I going to do with you?” Hyuk asked.

“Well, for one, you can start by loving me loads~” Hakyeon teased the younger and touched the younger’s crouch.

Hyuk reacted right away, giving in to the leader’s seduction completely and lifted Hakyeon’s legs above as he pressed his crouch against Hakyeon’s.

“Don’t blame me if you can’t get up tomorrow,” Hyuk warned him.

“Then you can piggy back me down to the van,” Hakyeon laughed.

“Shh,” Hyuk said and kissed Hakyeon, “Jaehwan-hyung might hear us.”

“He’s probably too busy gaming next door. It’ll be okay,” Hakyeon said assuringly.

“If you say so. Then I won’t hold back.”

 

Except the two of them forgot that aside from Jaehwan, there were others in the dorm too who might hear everything...

 

 

A/N:

Don't even know what is wrong with me when I wrote this ... someone slap me xD But I saw this picture and also Hyuk's recent interview about relying on Hakyeon...