[93N] Caught in Between

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Caught in Between"

 

 

"So what do we do now?" Hongbin asked his friend in a serious tone.

"How should I know? You're the smart one here," Wonshik sighed and scratched his head.

The two friends sat together on the floor to discuss their current predicament. 

"Mfmmmph...." the one lying on the floor between the two of them was mumbling.

Wonshik sighs again.  

The oldest of the group, the leader of the boys... had completely passed out in their room. Wonshik an Hongbin was sharing a room during their overseas schedule and just before they were about to head to bed, a drunk Hakyeon intruded them.

"Well, let's get him onto a bed first so that he doesn't catch a cold sleeping on the floor," the rapper suggested.

"Good idea," Hongbin nodded.

The two of them carries the drunk leader by the arms and legs, ready to throw him in a bed but the two friends suddenly froze.

Wonshik glanced at Hongbin and Hongbin glanced back at his friend.

"What?" Hongbin asked as he was still lifting up Hakyeon's legs.

"... so which bed?" Wonshik looked at both of their beds back and forth while balancing their small leader by his arms.

"Mine of course."

"Why your's? Why can't it be mine?"

"That's because you snore too loud. Hakyeon-hyung can't sleep well when he sleeps next to you, remember?" Hongbin remindd him.

"But you kick around in your sleep just like Jaehwan-hyung too. That's why Hakyeon-hyung doesn't like sharing rooms with you," Wonshik argued. 

Hongbin sighed.

"Then, should we just leave him on the sofa?" He asked.

"Hyung will kill us if he wakes up in the morning and finds himself sleeping on the sofa that isn't the one at home."

The two looked at each other and swallowed. 

"Should we call the manager to take Hakyeon-hyung away then?" 

"It's pass two already. Everyone is asleep by now," Wonshik said.

"Then what do we do? How did he get this drunk in the first place? He doesn't even usually drink?" 

"How should I know?" 

"As I thought, let's put him in my bed," Hongbin insisted.

"No way, put him in mine!"

"No mine!" 

And thus, the two friends fought all night to figuring out which bed to place their poor and drunk leader in. 

       

When morning came, Hakyeon finally woke up but with a pounding pain in his head from the hangover.

"I shouldn't have gone drinking with our stylists. I forgot how much they can actually drink..." Hakyeon said as he recalled what happened last night. He felt like vomitting just thinking about the amounts of alcohol he had in one single night.

As he sat up from his bed, he realized he wasn't in his own room. He scanned around and saw both Wonshik and Hongbin sleeping right next to him.

"What the..." Hakyeon was confused. How did he end up in the two's room?

What was even stranger was that the bed felt too big to be a double bed. Hakyeon inspected the bed and his surroundings to find out that the two original double beds were placed together to make one single bed.

But why?

Ring. Ring.

Hakyeon reached the phone in the room.

"Who is it?" He answered.

"Hakyeon? Wait, why are you in Wonshik and Hongbin's room? Did I dial wrong?" His manager asked.

"You didn't. Even I don't know how I got here..." 

"Well, get up soon because we have work later."

"Okay."

Hakyeon hung up and tried to get off the bed but he was sandwiched in between the two friends and couldn't make his way through. 

"Ya, Wonshik-ah, Kongie. Wake up, we have to get ready for work," he nudged the two by his side.

"Don't wanna..." Hongbin whined while still half-asleep.

Wonshik didn't even budge from Hakyeon's wake up call.

"Com'on you two. Get up," Hakyeon tries again.

Hongbin wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist, still asleep and refusing to wake up. Hakyeon blushed from the younger’s sudden clinginess that he didn't know what to do.

Wonshik finally made a move but he used his feet to kick Hongbin even though he was still asleep. He tried to pry his friend's arms away from Hakyeon's waist to replace it with his own. 

Hongbin fought back and held Hakyeon even tighter.

Hakyeon who was suddenly caught in the situation was completely flustered.

"Com'on you guys. Wake up," he tries again.

Wake up already please. My heart can't take anymore of this, Hakyeon began to pray as he tried his best to nudge away.

He carefully loosened Hongbin's arms that was holding onto his waist and then pushed Wonshik's legs away that was entangling his own.

Little by little, slowly but surely, Hakyeon was finally free. 

He sat up straight and carefully crawled to the end of the bed to make his grand escape. But just before he thought he was finally free, something grabbed both of his legs.

"Ah!" He screamed and fell down. 

Wonshik and Hongbin grabbed both his ankles jist before he was about to get off the bed.

Yet, the two was still fast asleep, not knowing what they have just done.

Hakyeon made his escape for sure though except he found himself turned upside down, legs in the air and head on the ground. 

"I am never going out to drink ever again," Hakyeon regretted.

 

 

A/N: I can't stop writing one shots... someone help~