[HaKen/AllN] Secret Garden

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Secret Garden"

adapted from the Kdrama ‘Secret Garden’

 

 

 

”Ah!!!!” 

It was early in the morning, the sun only began to rise and the members were awaken by a sudden scream. One by one, the members got up from their beds and headed for where the scream was coming from.

”Jaehwan-hyung?! Are you okay? What happened?!” Wonshik rushed straight into the older’s bedroom with the other members following behind to see what the commotion was all about.

”I-I...” Jaehwan couldn’t speak a word or should he say, he was at a lost of words. 

“Hyung?” Both Hyuk and Hongbin was rather confused and still half asleep while trying to figure out why the older looked so lost. 

“I...I” he kept stuttering as he glanced at the mirror in his room.

”Why are you guys so loud?” The leader was finally awaken by the loud noises and came in to see what was going on. Hakyeon walked into the bedroom and let out a very big, unslightly yawn as he rubbed his tummy a bit. 

“Ah!” Jaehwan rushed straight towards the leader while pushing the rest aside, “You!”

”Hmm?” Hakyeon could barely open his eyes and when he did, he couldn’t help feel anymore awake, “ahhhhhhh!!!”

He fell backwards in surprise and jaws completely dropped. 

“W-why???!”

”I should be asking you the same thing!!!” Jaehwan said as he spoke with zero formality which caused the others to feel rather confused.

”What are you guys freaking out for?” Taekwoon finally asked.

”Yeah, are you okay Hakyeon-hyung?” Wonshik offered his hands to the fallen leader.

”No,” said Jaehwan. 

“What?” The members turned around wondering why Jaehwan was answering for their leader instead.

”Why am I inside of Hakyeon-hyung’s body?” Hakyeon asked in confusion.

”Huh?” The members turned back their attention to the leader who was still sitting on the ground.

”What’s going on? Jaehwan-ah? Hakyeonie?” Taekwoon asked the two back and forth.

”I’m Jaehwan, he’s Hakyeon-hyung,” Hakyeon said.

”He’s Jaehwan and I’m Hakyeon, Taekwoon-ah,” Jaehwan said at the same time.

The two overlapped each other’s speech causing the rest to be even more confused with the situation. 

“What are you guys saying?” Hongbin scratched his head.

”Like I said, he’s Jaehwan and I’m Hakyeon,” Jaehwan said.

”I’m Jaehwan and he’s Hakyeon-hyung,” Hakyeon said at the same time again.

”Stop talking at the same time! Neither of you are making sense right now,” Wonshik felt like his head was going to burst.

”Yeah, what are you guys saying?” Hyuk was just as confused.

”I don’t believe this...” Hakyeon finally got up from his spot, “I-I-I...”

”You what?” The members waited patiently a time the leader being at a complete loss for words.

”I’m inside of Hakyeon-hyung’s body!” Suddenly, Hakyeon gleamed in happiness and rushed to the bathroom to check himself out.

”Huh? What’s he saying?” Wonshik tilted his head.

”Did he just call himself Hakyeon-hyung?” Hongbin felt like his brain was going to explode from the confusion and commotion all at once.

Just then, Jaehwan placed his hands on the two 93 lines’ shoulders. 

“Like I said, I’m Hakyeon and that was Jaehwan in my body just now. It seems like we switched bodies,” Jaehwan said with a deep sigh.

It took the members a good minute to register the nonsense that the cute main vocalist just said.

”Whaaat??!!!”

 

 

"Wait, so you're Hakyeonie then?" Taekwoon asked Jaehwan, well at least the younger vocalist's body anyways.

He nodded.

"How?" 

"I don't know," Hakyeon shrugged.

"If this is another one of your jokes, Lee Jaehwan, it's not funny," Taekwoon said with a stern face.

"I'm not lying! I really am Hakyeon!" he argued, making all the younger members rather confused still. "Plus if I was lying, why would even that Hakyeon or Jaehwan, lie about it with me?"

"But seriously, how'd this happen?" Hongbin asked.

"Well, this is weird. So Jaehwan-hyung is Hakyeon-hyung and Hakyeon-hyung is actually Jaehwan-hyung?" Hyuk asked once more for confirmation.

"Mhmm," Hakyeon nodded. "This is so weird."

"If this is true..." Taekwoon contemplated and suddenly feeling rather worried.

"Wait, where's Jaehwan-hyung then?" Wonshik looked around to realize that Jaehwan, who's currently in Hakyeon's body is no where to be seen.

"!!" The youngers were all alarmed at the same time and rushed out of the bedroom, leaving Hakyeon behind.

"Stop right there, Lee Jaehwan!" Taekwoon shouted and rushed into the bathroom immediately.

But it was too late. 

Jaehwan, who's currently in Hakyeon's body... grabbed his pants and was looking down at his own body.

"Woah..." Hakyeon, or should we say, Jaehwan, said as he was bewildered at the body in which he was currently in right now.

"Get away from Hakyeon's body, you filthy child!" Taekwoon grabbed Jaehwan's arm along with Wonshik helping on the other side.

"Let go of me!" Jaehwan wailed and struggled.

"You ert! Don't look at Hakyeon's body without our consent!" Taekwoon shouted.

"Yeah!" The three youngest all said in unison. 

"Uwah!! Let go of me!," Jaehwan shouted and fought one against four in the small, narrow bathroom.

Of course, he lost.

The four members dragged him outside and tied him up, making sure that his hands didn't wander to anywhere 'unneccessary'.

"Aren't you guys being too harsh on him?" Hakyeon sympathized with the one who was currently in his body right now.

"No, this is nothing. Compared to what he might do with your body at night..." Hongbin got really worried just imagining it.

"You guys should be nicer to me~ this is Hakyeon-hyung's body you know," Jaehwan reminded them. "You don't want scars or any marks to be left behind do you?"

"What should we do about this?" Wonshik asked the others while ignoring Jaehwan.

"How do we get them to switch back?" Hyuk asked.

"Should we knock them out and maybe they'll return to normal or something," Hongbin suggested something rather dangerous sounding.

"But we can't hurt Hakyeon, well his body anyways," Taekwoon sighed.

"You guys..." Hakyeon stood by helplessly and sighing at s. "Do you think it's because of the thunderstorm last night?"

"You think so?" Taekwoon asked.

"I don't know? Maybe?"

"This is so weird... I'm not used to this at all," Hongbin commented.

"You think we are?" Wonshik said and sighed.

"Anyways, I think we have to get you back to your body, Hakyeon-ah. It's not safe leaving Jaehwan in possession," Taekwoon glared at Jaehwan who was all tied up.

Jaehwan stuck his tongue out to tease the others playfully.

"This is so unfair," Wonshik said. "It's always Jaehwan-hyung. Being Hakyeon-hyung's favorite and now even getting to possess his body..."

"Yeah..." Hongbin pouted.

"You guys are still holding a grudge against that?" Hakyeon asked.

"Yes!" the others all replied at once.

"They're just jealous they can't be your favorite~" Jaehwan picked on them even more.

"So what should we do about this thing?" Hyuk gestured at Jaehwan without a care. 

"Hmm. Let's just knock him out for the time being," Wonshik suggested.

"But we'll hurt Hakyeon-hyung's body," Hongbin reminded him.

"Then, what do you want me to do?!" 

"Hakyeon-hyung," Jaehwan called out.

"Hmm?" Hakyeon noted and walked closer to hear what Jaehwan has to say.

Just then, Jaehwan took the opportunity and kissed Hakyeon on the lips. As they parted, he his lips in excitement. Though he was literally kissing his own lips, he was satisfied with the fact that he was able to make it seem like the leader initiated the kiss instead.

"Yah! Lee Jaehwan!" Taekwoon shouted in anger and separated them. "What the heck do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?" Hakyeon blinked, still in confusion.

The four of them grabbed Jaehwan away from Hakyeon and dragged his chair far away to figure out what how to deal with the playful vocalist.

"W-wait, guys," Hakyeon said.

"What?!" the members got angry at him.

"I... I'm back."

"Huh?!"

"I'm Hakyeon. I'm back in my own body," he said as he realized that he was being tied down in the chair the moment he opened his eyes from the kiss.

"Hehe~" Jaehwan giggled in the back, trying to hold his laughter and smile of victory.

"What!?!?"