[NEO] Staring is Rude

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Staring is Rude"

WARNING: I got a minor nosebleed from writing this... 

 

 

He's staring at me again...  Hakyeon swallowed uneasily as he tried to avert his attention from the obvious stares he was receiving. I wish he would stop already. 

The other who sat next to him during the interview would not take his eyes away and Hakyeon was fully aware that he was the focus of those intense gazes. 

The cameras were rolling and recording for the interview. Aside from the six members of VIXX, there are many other staffs watching and monitoring the interview. 

Hakyeon was trying hard to not mind the intensity of his lifelong friend's stares as he tried to be a more professional emcee. It was hard though. Hakyeon choked in the midst of his script so many times that he knew the staffs were getting tired of his mistakes. 

"Let's take a break and continue," the producer suggested. 

The boys agreed and right when the camera was turned off, the younger members were laughing and teasing Hakyeon like the usual. 

Except Taekwoon who didn't say anything just stared at Hakyeon even more.  

Did I do something wrong?  Is he mad that I'm halting the entire filming process because I keep making mistakes? But that's his fault for staring at me!  

​​​​​​Hakyeon really wished he could just take Taekwoon's glare away from him even for a minute. 

"I'm going to grab something to drink," Hakyeon got up from his seat. 

"Okay!" The younger ones all said happily. 

Hakyeon couldn't handle anymore staring so he decided to take a breather and leave the room.  

He walked down the corridors and turned around the corner to the vending machines. He took out the few coins in his pocket and inserted it inside. He didn't really care what he was getting to drink as long as he could get away so he simply clicked on any one of the buttons on the machine.

Clank. Clank. Clank.

A can of coffee fell down.

Hakyeon took it out of the machine and stared at it.

Great... something I don't drink. He sighed and opened the can anyways.

He took a sip from the can and couldn't handle the bitterness of the black coffee. He didn't want to take another sip but he also didn't want to throw it out since it would have been a waste. 

Just then, he felt an uncomfortable sensation coming from behind him. There it was again, the unsettling feeling of someone looking at him. He was afraid to turn around to see what it was but he saw the silhouette reflecting from the vending machine.

It was Taekwoon. 

Hakyeon gulped and slowly turned around, trying to remain calm and not freak out. 

"Can I help you?" Hakyeon asked.

"..."

Taekwoon didn't say anything.

Since the vocalist didn't say anything, Hakyeon wanted to walk away from the awkward and tense atmosphere. 

"Let's go back. The break will be over soon," Hakyeon said like a responsible leader that he is.

But Taekwoon grabbed his wrist suddenly, which made the can of coffee spill onto Hakyeon's hands. It wasn't just that, but Taekwoon's sudden grasp made Hakyeon tremble a bit with fear.

However, Taekwoon simply stared at Hakyeon and didn't say anything. He bent over towards the spilled coffee on Hakyeon's hands and the older clean...

Hakyeon was completely flustered by Taekwoon's sudden actions that he desperatedly wanted to flinch away. However, Taekwoon didn't let him go. 

Instead, the vocalist pulled Hakyeon in closer and closer. That's when Hakyeon felt that he was in dangerous, at least his lips were. Out of reflex, he placed his other hand over his mouth to prevent the vocalist from approaching any further. 

Taekwoon ignored the hand and Hakyeon's palms, then through the older's fingers without saying anything. 

Hakyeon felt weak with Taekwoon's intimacy that his legs wanted to give way. 

Just as Hakyeon dropped his guard a bit, Taekwoon kissed through the older's hands and made his way through to Hakyeon's lips. 

The vocalist's kisses were hot and intimate, Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon for a long minute. Just as his lips parted away from Hakyeon's for a second, Hakyeon felt as if he wanted more and unconsciously leaned closer to Taekwoon for another. 

Taekwoon didn't say anything again but simply smirked from the older's gestures. He caressed Hakyeon's lips with his fingers and opened the leader's mouth a bit. Hakyeon found himself breathing heavily, wanting more and more. 

Knowing exactly what Hakyeon was hoping for, Taekwoon inserted his tongue into Hakyeon's mouth and the two continued making out without a care of where they were. 

 

 

Hakyeon already lost track of how long he and Taekwoon kissed for but all he knew was that he was so flustered that he could feel his ears burning. 

"You... seriously..." Hakyeon wanted to scold the other for not knowing when to stop. Not that he could fully blame Taekwoon either since he went along with it as well.

Taekwoon gave a final peck on Hakyeon's lips.

"What?" he smirked arrogantly.

"Staring at me like that in front of everyone and even this... what if someone passes by and sees us?" Hakyeon worried.

"So?" Taekwoon didn't care.

"You're too daring!"

"Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy that."

"I---" Hakyeon stuttered.

He sighed and gave in.

"Let's just get back before we get scolded for being late."

Hakyeon turned to ignore the fact that Taekwoon was obviously unwilling to go back to where everyone was.

"Let's hurry and finish the interview... so that we can go home and... continue where we left off," Hakyeon said blushing really hard before running away.

Taekwoon cracked a smile while looking at Hakyeon so embarrassed.

"And!" Hakyeon turned towards Taekwoon just one last time, "staring is rude, you know that?"

 

 

A/N: Honestly... wtf did I just right? My fail attempt at '' xD I don't ever write it so honestly I have no idea how to write it even if I have the images in my head... slap me.