[NBin] Taking Out the Trash, Literally

AllN Oneshot Dump

“Taking Out the Trash, Literally”

 

 

“Kong-ah, can you help me grab a towel?” Hakyeon shouted from the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Hongbin sighed aloud and got up from his comfy gaming chair to fetch a towel for the forgetful leader.

“How many times are you going to forget? Just come out and grab it or something,” Hongbin lectured him.

“What? You mean walk around ? No way!” Hakyeon was conservative even if they were all just guys in the dorm.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. We’re all guys here. It’s not like we haven’t see each other before. Remember the days when we used to go to the bath houses together? Plus, we see each other all the time in the changing rooms.”

“This and that are different,” Hakyeon said shyly and closed the doors immediately after grabbing the towel from the younger.

How?! Hongbin shook his head in dismay and went back to gaming in his room.

“Why’s he so secretive? It’s not like he got any scars or tattoos like Wonshik. And Wonshik is the one always going around half- during his concerts,” Hongbin said aloud to himself.

He can’t understand why s are so shy when it comes to exposing even a little bit of their skin towards their own members. In front of the cameras or fans, Hongbin gets shy too so he doesn’t like to show much but to his own members? That’s a completely different story.

Especially when the weather gets hot, he would walk around in shorts and a tank top all day long. Summer in Seoul is vicious and he still remembers how Hakyeon collapsed on stage last year due to the heat. Hakyeon is so prone to the heat, and sweats easily yet he still layers himself in long sleeves despite how hot it can get at times. If he gets a heatstroke again, I’ll going to really lecture him this time! He nearly gave me a heart attack the last time!

Just as he was scrolling through the internet, he saw a few malicious comments again regarding the company and of course, his leader Hakyeon. Honestly, the members are all used to seeing this type of trash on the internet already. Fake fans always accusing and pointing fingers at their leader or even any of the other members for having some sort of solo activity. But this time, Hongbin was extra disappointed. It was from his own fansites.

He scrolled through the page a bit and knew exactly who it was. He didn’t think that they’d be this type of person because they’ve always given him so much support. But on the internet, when it wasn’t their own bias, they behave like a completely different person. A horrible type of person too.

“Ya, Kong-ah. I ordered some chicken, want some?” Hakyeon popped in his room without even knocking after changing his clothes.

Which really caught the younger by surprise. Hongbin immediately shot up from his seat and tried to cover the monitor as inconspicuously as possible but of course, Hakyeon catches on fast.

“Move,” Hakyeon demanded.

The younger swallowed and moved aside obediently. The leader scrolled down through some of the comments and scratched his head.

“Anyways, let’s go eat,” Hakyeon said and walked away.

“Huh? Wait! Doesn’t this bother you?” Hongbin asked.

“Hmm? Those? I read them already this morning. It’s the same as usual, isn’t it? Nothing new to be honest. Plus, it’s not like the comments were directed towards any of you guys, so it’s fine. Now com’on,” he said.

How can he not be affected by this kind of thing anymore? Is he really used to it? What does he mean it’s fine as long as it’s not towards us… wait… Hongbin turned back towards the screen to reread the comments again.

Hakyeon was right. None of the comments were directed or talking bad about any of the other members except for the leader himself.

Hakyeon have always said this since they debut, “it’s okay if the hate is towards me but if it’s any of my members, I won’t let it go.”

You’ve got to be kidding me… even after so long, Hakyeon still kept his words and those thoughts. Sure, Hongbin should feel happy and proud that his leader always stands up to them but then, who’s going to stand up to his leader?

Hongbin cracked his knuckles, loosen his wrists and then clenched his fist in frustration. He took a deep breath.

It wasn’t even moments after the release of one of their comeback teasers but he decided to do it anyways. It was the perfect opportunity to filer out those that can’t love VIXX as six members. He’s really never done anything like this before so he felt a little nervous but he knew that it was time to take action.

“Kong-ah, hurry up , would you? The chicken is going to get cold!” Hakyeon shouted loudly and impatiently from the kitchen.

“Coming!” He shouted back after furiously typing a few things on his Twitter account and posting it.

After two short messages, he finally went out to join the leader.

“What the heck took you so long?” Hakyeon pouted.

“Taking out some trash,” Hongbin said.

“What?”

“Nothing. Let’s eat!”

 

 

A/N: I didn't want to portray Hakyeon as some weak, crying leader etc. because I honestly believe he's stronger than that now. Sure he gets hurt and all but I don't believe he's the type to shed tears for these types of comments but instead, it's the members getting affected by it too because those comments are directed towards someone they consider as more than just family. Anyways, this one-shot didn't have much to it except just me wanting to talk about Kong being Kong and taking out the 'trash'. If you guys don't like this chapter, sorry. But I had to get it out of my system regarding this whole issue and honestly, I don't need to say much more because this type of thing has happened before and I've also talked about it in a previous one-shot already.