[NBin] The Drama and A Watermelon

AllN Oneshot Dump

"The Drama and A Watermelon"

 

 

So hot, Hakyeon fanned himself with his mini electric fan inside of his room. 

Seoul has finally reached the peak of the hottest day of summer and Hakyeon was not fond of it one bit. Not only did he hate the heat and uncontrollably sweating, but also the fact that going out means tanning even more. Just because Hakyeon likes his skin tone doesn't make it alright to get even darker. 

He sighed as he stuck his head even closer to the fans. Just then, he heard loud noises from next door.

It's Hongbin again.

He sighed and tried to ignore it like usual. Coincidentally, both Hakyeon and Hongbin were the only at home while the rest of the members went back to their parents'. 

Hakyeon did ask if Hongbin wanted to do anything together but the younger simply brushed him aside saying he already made plans with his friends online.

Ever since Hongbin started to play games even more, the two of them don't hang out as much. Despite what Hongbin always says about going anywhere that doesn't have Hakyeon, he still accompanies the leader to the cafes or the movies. But that hasn't happened in awhile. Even the latest movie that Hakyeon watched was with Jaehwan and Wonshik. 

Hoooot, Hakyeon kept thinking as he took his portable fan around and into the kitchen. 

It wasn't as if their dorms didn't have air condition but it's because last month's electricity bills were so high that Hakyeon, himself, forbid the members from turning the machine on.

Now he regrets that decision. 

He went into the kitchen and started to look into the fridge for something cooling to drink. He took an entire litre of water and started to chug. 

The heat was annoying and he can't wait until summer is over. 

Adding to that, Hongbin's loud noises and seemingly having so much fun in his room without Hakyeon was just as annoying. 

Just then, Hakyeon thought of the perfect way to cool himself down and keep himself occupied.

He took out the watermelon from the fridge, a bottle of cider and some crushed ice from the freezer. Next, he searched the cabinets and found a can of mixed fruits.

"This is going to be perfect!" Hakyeon was excited as he stares down at the ingredients he laid out on the counter.

 

 

After a few hours of gaming, Hongbin finally decided it was time to take a break and call it a day. He went out of his room finally and peaked next door to him. 

Hakyeon wasn't there.

"Where is that hyung?" He scratched his head.

He walked along the hallway and just as he entered the living room, he saw that the TV was .

He saw himself on screen. Or to be precise, him in his recent drama 'Wednesday 3:30pm'.

Hongbin noticed that Hakyeon was watching the drama diligently and the younger grew flustered that the leader was watching his drama. 

Just as he was about to approach Hakyeon to turn the drama off, he noticed Hakyeom holding a ridiculously huge watermelon and eating it all by himself!

"What are you doing hyung?" Hongbin's jaw dropped seeing the leader eat the watermelon all by himself.

"Mfmpph," Hakyeon replied.

"Say something that makes sense and not with your mouth full," Hongbin sighed.

"Watching our handsome actor Kong's drama."

"Don't. It's embarrassing," Hongbin reaches for the control.

"No way! I'm going to watch it since the real thing won't play with me," Hakyeon took the controller before Hongbin couls get it.

"What? Play with you? How old are you hyung?" 

"Eight!" Hakyeon started to pout and act all cutesy unlike his real age.

Hongbin sighed again and floppes next to the childish leader.

"Is it good?" Hongbin stared at Hakyeon's watermelon fruit punch bowl. 

"Want some?" Hakyeon offered amd scooped up a bite for the younger to eat.

Hongbin opened his mouth and stared at Hakyeon. Obviously waiting to be fed.

Embarrassed by the younger’s boldness, Hakyeon gave a bite to Hongbin anyways.

"Jeez, how old are you?" Hakyeon giggled.

"If you're eight, that makes me five," Hongbin said and laughed.

The two ended up watching Hongbin's drama from beginning to the end. Hongbin helped Hakyeon hold onto the watermelon bowl while Hakyeon placed his head relaxing on Hongbin's shoulders. 

That day was especially hot and almost seems as if summer was unbearable. But it wasn't so bad in the end when the two of them got to enjoy a day all to themselves.

 

A/N: Excuse my lame titling senses XD