[ChaSang] Lonely Without You ~ Winter Special ~

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Lonely Without You" 

~ Winter Special ~ 

 

 

Hakyeon sat alone in front of the heater while counting down the snowflakes that hit against the windows. He was obviously bored out of his mind as everyone have already gone out for the cold winter days. He came back a few days early from Changwon, hoping that he could spend the rest of the year with any of s. He even sent a text message in their group chat asking if anyone was going to come back home even for a night.  Hakyeon is more afraid of being alone than anything else especially when he's forced to be alone in his dorms.  

The place was strangely quiet and seems bigger than usual. The silence was eerie and unsettling that Hakyeon started to think about things he really shouldn't. 

We left the dorms for a few days... I wonder if someone or something might have slipped in while we were away...  He gulped. He's been reading too many news articles about break-ins and strangers entering people's homes unexpected that he started to have delusions about the same thing happening to him.  

He got up from his seat as he couldn't stay seated without over thinking and started to walk around the house to inspect every corner and every closet. What if someone ended up sleeping under his bed or made a home in his closet while he wasn't looking?  

As he was rummaging through the dorms, he went into the youngest and the rapper's shared room to check one last time. It shouldn't hurt to be extra cautious right? 

Just as he was doing one final check, he heard something hit against the windows. 

"What the-!?" Hakyeon jolted in surprise and walked towards the windows to check what it was about.  After scanning along the windows and behind the curtains, he found nothing unusual except for the snow storm outside.  

Just as he turned around to leave, he was taken in surprise by someone standing at the doorway and staring at him in silence. 

"GYAAAH!" Hakyeon screamed loudly. 

"What the hell, hyung?  Shush, you're disturbing the neighbors," the tall boy said as he shook his head at the older. 

"Ya!  Han Sanghyuk!  How long have you been standing there for?  Why didn't you say anything? I almost had a heartattack because of you!" The older scolded. 

"I was around since you entered my room.  What are you even doing in here?" Hyuk started to interrogated. 

"I- I was cleaning... " Hakyeon averted his eyes from the younger since it was such an obvious lie. 

His rummaging through the house was far from making the dorms clean. In fact, it made a mess more than anything. 

Hyuk stared at the older in a very judging way, making the atmosphere very awkward for Hakyeon to endure. 

"If you're scared, just say so, " the younger told him. 

"I-I wasn't scared!" He lied. 

Bam! 

"Ahh!" Hakyeon jumped from the sudden noise and flung himself at the younger. 

Hyuk bursted out laughing at the older being such a scaredy cat and started caress Hakyeon's back to calm the older down. 

"It's just the storm outside. It's hailing pretty badly right now," Hyuk mentions. 

"Hail?" Hakyeon asked and went to the window to take a peek. 

The younger was right. It wasn't just snow or windy but hail started to fall as well. 

Hakyeon let out a sigh of relief as he finally found out the culprit behind the scary sounds. 

"Feeling better?" Hyuk ran his fingers through the older's hair to calm the older down more.  

Hakyeon nodded. He felt a lot better knowing that Hyuk was by his side. 

As always, the younger came to his rescue. Hakyeon have always depended on Hyuk despite their five years difference and that doesn't seem like it'll be changing any time soon. 

"I thought you were at Gongchan's for tonight," Hakyeon asked as the two sat together in front of the heater. 

"I was going to but I asked the others who was at home and everyone said they'll be somewhere else for the next few days. I couldn't leave you at home alone can I?" Hyuk wrapped Hakyeon tightly with a big blanket. 

"Were you worried about me?"

"Kind of. After all, you tend to overthink things and imagine things whenever you're alone. And I was right," the younger chuckled. 

"Hey~ I don't do it all the time okay? It's because of the storm," Hakyeon pouted. "Are you going to stay at home tomorrow too?"

"Maybe. Why?" 

"Well ... No one is going to be home for the next few days so... " Hakyeon bit his lips a bit in hesitation and slightly embarrassed, "do you want to stay with me?"

"I could~ but what do I get in return?" The younger teased. 

"Whatever you want," Hakyeon leaned closer to the younger and gave him those irresistible seducing stares. 

"Don't regret it when you can't get up the next few days because I won't be holding back," Hyuk his lips and pulled the older forward. 

His arms wrapped around the older's slim waist as he kissed Hakyeon ever so deeply. Despite the cold season, the two of them were feeling the heat from their bodies as they touched one another. Hakyeon could feel his heart beating rapidly as Hyuk caressed his body and kissed every part of him.  

It's been so long since they've had time alone like this together since there would usually be people around the dorms. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all now that everyone was away and only he and Hyuk was at home.