[HaKen] As Long As You Ask

AllN Oneshot Dump

"As Long As You Ask"

 

 

They had an argument. The two least likely duo of the group fought finally. 

Hakyeon who has always doted on Jaehwan and Jaehwan who has always looked up to Hakyeon... the two finally had a fight.

The atmosphere was a bit tense in the van, no, it was more than just a bit. Usually the two loudest of the group, the two that never acts their age would be chattering in the van to cheer everyone on. Jaehwan is usually rowdy and talkative in the van whereas Hakyeon would bother the others with his nagging and affections. Today, the two didn't say a word to the members and especially not to one another. 

The members who was sitting in the same van could feel the tension in the car and none of them dared to break the silence.

"Do you know what happened hyung?" Wonshik leaned in to whisper at Taekwoon who was pretending to be asleep.

Taekwoon shook his head silently and continued to close his eyes. He couldn't bear watching the awkward silence in the van.

Wonshik looked at Hongbin and Hyuk to see if the two youngest knew about anything. Both shrugged as well. 

"Alright, get out. We've arrived." Their manager told tgem as he dropped them back home. "Get a good night's rest tonight because we have a full schedule tomorrow okay?"

The members nodded obediently but with zero energy. 

The moment they got inside their dorms, Hakyeon was the first to make his way back to his room in silence.

The younger members couldn't speak a word as they saw how mad Hakyeon looked. A furious Hakyeon was someone too terrifying to approach unlike the usual.

Jaehwan also took off his shoes and stomped straight into his room without a single word as well. He slammed his door angrily, leaving everyone behind in awe.

"What the hell is going on with those two today?" Wonshik scratched his head.

"They weren't like this yesterday," Hongbin said.

"Yeah, Jaehwan-hyung was clinging onto Hakyeon-hyung still yesterday and wouldn't even let go when we tried to pry them apart," Hyuk commented. 

"Let them be. They're grown ups now so they should solve their own problems." Taekwoon said, "anyways, I'm going to use the showers first before I go to bed. See ya."

The three younger members couldn't help but worry for Hakyeon and Jaehwan so they tried to listen in on what the two were doing outside of the leader's and vocalist's rooms.

"Should we ask?" Hongbin said.

"I don't know. Hakyeon-hyung is scary when he's angry," Hyuk reminded them.

Wonshik also nodded in agreement.

Just then, Hakyeon opened his door.

"What are you three doing outside my room?" He interrogated.

"Uh..." the three were speechless and terrified.

"Wonshikkie here has something to ask you," Hongbin nudged his friend forward.

"Ya!" Wonshik came close with the leader and was completely speechless, "uh..."

"Well?" Hakyeon was losing his patience.

The three terrified members gulped.

"Did something happen between you and Jaehwan-hyung?" Wonshik finally brought his courage up to ask.

"..." 

"It's okay if you don't want to tell us!" The rapper backed away, worried that he made the leader even angrier.

Hakyeon sighed and scratched his head.

"It's just a stupid fight," he told them. "I feel stupid just thinking about it."

"Huh? What happened?" Hyuk asked.

"Jaehwan ate my strawberry ice cream that I was saving in the freezer. He was caught red handed and was still trying to lie to me about it."

"Oh," the three finally understood.

Anyone should know better than to steal their leader's food especially Jaehwan. 

"Anyways, it's stupid but I got mad since he tried to lie to me about it."

"Are you still mad at Jaehwan-hyung then?" 

"Not really. I'm just being childish here and I'm supposed to be the leader," Hakyeon sighed. "I would've given it to him if he asked instead of just taking it. I'd give him anything if only he asked."

"Haha, Jaehwan-hyung is your favorite after all," Hongbin laughed.

"Nah, I'm hyung's favorite," Hyuk joked.

"You're all my favorites," Hakyeon told them and laughed.

"HYUNG!" Jaehwan rushed out from his room, having heard the entire conversation. He rushed towards the leader and hugged him tightly.

"Jaehwan-ah," Hakyeon was caught off guard by the younger’s strong hug and fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry for eating your ice cream and lying to you!" Jaehwan said without letting go of Hakyeon even for a second.

"Okay, okay. I forgive you but why did you lie to me in the first place? You know all you have to do is ask right?" 

"I know... but I just got scared for a second and lied without thinking. I'm sorry hyung, I won't do it again!" 

"Okay. Now let go of me, you're hugging me too tightly."

"No! I don't wanna," Jaehwan was stubborn.

"Gosh get a room you two," Taekwoon said as he passed by after taking his shower.

"I agree," Wonshik laughed along with Hongbin and Hyuk.

The four left to their respective rooms after figuring out what happened between Jaehwan and Hakyeon. They were relieved that the fight wasn't anything too serious and that the two reconciled.

"So you promise me you won't lie to me again?" Hakyeon asked to confirm.

"I won't! Promise!" Jaehwan nodded frantically.

Hakyeon patted Jaehwan on the head, proud that the younger admit what he did wrong. So, Hakyeon couldn't find it in himself to stay mad for long especially not when Jaehwan was looking at him with such puppy-eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Hakyeon asked.

"Hmm?"

"Let's get some ice cream."

"Hyung~"

"Oh, but you're paying since you took mine." Hakyeon said half jokingly.

"Haha okay! Anything for my lovely hyung!"

 

 

A/N: I've decided to make this oneshot series an AFF exclusive instead of putting on Wattpad like I usually would with my other fanfics. So enjoy <3