[NHyuKen] Who Tops?

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Who Tops?"

 

 

The dorms were quiet as everyone was concentrating on the situation. No one could afford being distracted and they had to be steady. 

The lights were dimmed and everyone made sure their phones were set on silence in case of unexpected interruptions. 

"Aren't we a bit too fo-," Hyuk wanted to comment. 

"Shh!" Jaehwan stopped him. 

All he had in mind at the moment was keeping his hands steady and his mind focused on the obstacle in front of him. 

It was finally his turn. 

Jaehwan carefully scanned the towering object that laid before him, he inspected it from the left then from the right. Carefully now, he placed his index finger into one of the blocks to find a loose placement. 

"Hurry it up Jaehwan-ah," Hakyeon was losing his patience as it was his turn next. 

"Shush hyung. I need to concentrate," Jaehwan said. 

Both Hyuk and Hakyeon looked at each other and sighed. They shouldn't have agreed to playing this game so late at night, who would've thought that the cute main vocalist would be so into the game of "Jenga".

Wonshik was snoring on the sofa with Hongbin sleeping on his shoulders and Taekwoon lying on his laps. The three of them lost ages ago and fell asleep while waiting for the ultimate winner to be decided. 

"Maybe we should just forfeit and get this over with?" Hakyeon whispered to Hyuk since it was already way past his bedtime. 

Hyuk nodded. 

"Don't even think about it hyung," Jaehwan heard the older even though he was still glaring intensely at the blocks ahead. 

After a few more small pushes, Jaehwan finally found the block that was easiest to push out. 

"Ah-ha!" He got excited. 

Carefully, he slid the block through to the other side and easing it through the gaps. He picked it up in excitement and placed it on top. The difficulty was increasing. 

"Your turn," Jaehwan said with a smug face on. 

Hakyeon looked at him ridiculously and though he was tired, he wasn't going to let Jaehwan take all the advantages either. He had to show the smug Jaehwan who is the oldest of the group after all. 

He took in a deep breath and eased his mind. It was finally his turn. 

"Hwaiting hyung," Hyuk cheered on the side for Hakyeon instead of his usual favorite Jaehwan that night. Even though he lost awhile ago, he stayed awake to witness the ultimate match between the two older ones. 

"Thanks Hyogi," Hakyeon ruffled the boy's soft hair. "Alright, let's do this."

He rolled up his sleeves and bent down to see the blocks up close. He scanned the block placements from all angles and directions. 

"I can do this," he said to himself. 

He pushed a single block lightly to test it out but as soon as he did, the tower began to wiggle. He froze and so did the other two. Hakyeon gave up on that spot and backed away carefully. He took another deep breath and restarted his mission to find a better spot. 

"Hurry hyung," Jaehwan nagged. 

"Hush, you took just as long earlier on your turn."

Jaehwan pouted. 

Hakyeon took another minute and a few other attempts, finally he found the right block. It wasn't the easiest to get out but there was definitely room for adjustments. He pushed the block carefully through and as it reached about half way to the otherside, he went to where the block was sticking out. He scooted to the opposite end and carefully pulled the block out. 

Success. 

"Yosh!" Hakyeon got excited and fist pumped for his success. He placed the block at the top without any difficulty. 

"Hi five!" Hyuk said and Hakyeon gave him a five. 

"Not fair! Why are you only cheering on Hakyeon-hyung and not me? I thought I was your favorite?" Jaehwan sulked seeing the two so close together. 

"Sorry, but I'm currently Hyogi's favorite right?" Hakyeon laughed.

Hyuk nodded shyly. 

"Wait, what happened between you two that I don't know about? This isn't fair!" Jaehwan grew annoyed. 

Jaehwan sulked and sat right between the two to break them up but as soon as he did, the wooden tower shook. 

"Watch it," Hakyeon warned. 

Jaehwan gulped in fear and froze.  He clung onto the two just in case he made any other sudden movements. As they watched the tower slowly go back to normal, the three sighed in relief. 

"So what happened between you two?" The vocalist persisted as soon as the tower was stable again. 

"Nothing~" Hakyeon said in a teasing tone. "Right Hyogi?"

"Mhmm," Hyuk nodded adorably like the youngest member he should be. 

"Com'on please tell me too?" Jaehwan started to cling onto Hakyeon's arms and rubbed his cheeks on the leader's shoulders to nudge him. 

"Using your aegyo is against the rules," Hakyeon could feel his heart melting as Jaehwan looked at him with puppy eyes. 

"Com'on ~" 

"Maybe we should just tell him Hyogi? I don't think my heart can handle anymore of this aegyo," Hakyeon was about to give in. 

"But hyung, I thought it's supposed to be our secret, " Hyuk began to pout as well. 

"You two are killing me here."

"Well?" Jaehwan persisted. 

"It's just Jaehwan, so it should be alright right?" Hakyeon glanced once more more at the maknae for confirmation. 

"Fine."

"Actually, Hyogi had a bad dream the other night and couldn't sleep. So he crawled into my bed and stayed with me the whole night. Well, actually he's been secretly staying in my room until he forgets the nightmare. He's just too embarrassed to say it," Hakyeon told Jaehwan the truth while patting Hyuk on the head for being so precious. 

Jaehwan was a bit silent as he tried to register the so-called secret into his mind. 

"It's nothing special. So let's just resume and finish this game so we can go to bed," Hakyeon suggested. 

"No," Jaehwan suddenly rejected. 

"Huh?"

"Are you going to sleep in hyung's bed tonight too after we're done?" Jaehwan glared at Hyuk. 

The younger swallowed a bit from Jaehwan's intimidating stare. He nodded. 

"Not fair!" Jaehwan bursted out. 

"What?"Hakyeon jolt from Jaehwan's loud shout. 

"I want to sleep with Hakyeon-hyung too! It's not fair!" Jaehwan whined like a child. 

"No way! You can't! Hyung's bed isn't big enough for another person," Hyuk argued.

"You two calm down," Hakyeon tried. 

"If hyung's bed can't fit us both, then I should be the one sleeping with him since you already lost this game," Jaehwan said. 

"What?" Hyuk got confused. 

"Don't tell me that's your motive for winning Jaehwan-ah," Hakyeon said. 

"It wasn't but now it is! Hakyeon-hyung, lose now so I can sleep in your bed with you. We did say the winner can ask for anything they want right? Then, I'll win this game and have you all to myself."

"Who's being unfair now? I want a rematch," Hyuk demanded. 

Hakyeon sighed as he saw the two argue back and forth with one another. 

Oh, this popularity of his~ what can one actually do? 

"If you're going to have a rematch, count us in too," Hongbin woke up along with the other two. 

"And the winner gets to sleep with Hakyeonie," Taekwoon suggested. 

"S-sleep?! Watch what you say, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon became flushed red. 

"Deal!" The others completely ignored Hakyeon's input and began a rematch of their own. 

Hakyeon doesn't know why but he knew his chastity was in grave danger. 

 

 

A/N: No idea why I started to write a one shot about a game a Jenga but it did... XD