[ChaSang] Don't Leave

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Don't Leave"

 

 

“Leave me alone,” Hyuk said.

“Okay,” Hakyeon replied and walked away.

 

 

It was unusual for the older to be so obedient though. The usual Hakyeon would pester the youngest without holding back or giving up yet today, Hakyeon really left the maknae alone.

“It sure is quiet with Hakyeon-hyung around,” Jaehwan noticed as he lied on the sofa lazily.

“Uh, yeah,” Hyuk said as he tried to digest his food.

He was the one that might have pushed Hakyeon away after all.

“He’s been with schedules lately,” Hongbin told them.

“Which one is it this time?” Wonshik asked.

“He got the offer for some skin endorsements and modelling I think.”

“Didn’t he just sign up for some collaboration with a fashion brand too?”

“Yeah, he’s been busy… Too busy if you ask me.”

“I wonder what’s with Hakyeon-hyung lately? Suddenly getting one job after another.”

Just as the members were talking amongst themselves, Hakyeon returned home.

“I’m home,” he said as he took of his jacket and hung it inside of the closet by the doorway.

“Welcome back. Are you hungry?” Taekwoon asked.

“I’m fine. I’m going to bed,” Hakyeon said.

“You look really tired hyung, are you sure you’re okay?” Hongbin asked worryingly.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine,” Hakyeon smiled weakly. “Taekwoon-ah, did you go to the hospital for the check up?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t overwork yourself okay?”

Taekwoon nodded obediently.

“And Wonshik, you need to stop staying up too late as well. You’re just as fragile as Taekwoonie and I don’t need another member getting sick too,” Hakyeon lectured.

“Okay, mom,” Wonshik teased.

“But hyung, you look tired too,” Jaehwan said.

“Yeah, that’s why I need sleep. I’m going to rest up,” Hakyeon told them.

Just as he passed by the kitchen, his eyes met with Hyuk’s but averted his gaze in a second, leaving the youngest speechless.

Did he just try to ignore me? Hyuk couldn’t help but wonder.

Hyuk always tells Hakyeon to leave him alone or stop bothering him, but for the younger, that was just a figure of speech. He didn’t actually dislike the leader’s affections or care and he thought Hakyeon knew the truth as well. So why now? Why is Hakyeon so obedient all of a sudden?

The younger couldn’t fall asleep at all that night thinking about being ignored by Hakyeon lately. Though the leader was still like his usual self in front of others, he never once mentioned Hyuk’s name or ask how the younger was doing like he would with the other members.

Hyuk decided to intrude on the older’s sleep that night to find out the answer.

He slowly opened Hakyeon’s bedroom doors to see that the lights were all turned off except the bed light next to the bed. The leader couldn’t sleep in peace if there wasn’t a spec of light somewhere in his room after all.

Thankfully for that, Hyuk was able to find Hakyeon’s bed right away.

“Hyung, I’m sorry,” Hyuk said as he watched Hakyeon asleep.

He could tell how tired Hakyeon must have been with his individual schedules lately. The older’s eyebags were so obvious that it almost broke Hyuk’s heart to see how hard working their leader was.

“I really didn’t mean it,” he continued. “Please don’t ignore me.”

He didn’t know what was wrong with him but his eyes began to water. Was Hakyeon leaving him alone and giving him space this hard to handle?

 

 

The morning came and Hakyeon’s alarm went off. He was going to get ready for his early schedule until he realized, someone’s arms were wrapping around his body from behind. He turned around and to his surprise, Hyuk was in his bed.

“Hyogi-ah?” Hakyeon said in confusion. “What are you doing here?”

Hyuk, still have asleep and mumbling, tightened his grip so that Hakyeon wouldn’t leave him.

“Let go of me,” Hakyeon tried his best to struggle out of the younger’s strong grasp.

Hyuk shook his head and only held onto the older tighter.

“You’re suffocating me, Hyogi!”

“Don’t leave me,” Hyuk said as his eyes still remained close and asleep. “I’ll be good. I won’t tell you to leave me alone anymore so please, don’t ignore me.”

“Sanghyuk-ah…” Hakyeon could feel his chest clench a bit as he saw the younger’s sad and broken expression. “You really won’t say those things anymore?”

Hyuk nodded.

“Then, I can still shower you with all the love I have for you?” Hakyeon asked to confirm.

Hyuk nodded once more and drifted deep into sleep.

Hakyeon smiled and ruffled the sleeping child’s hair. Just a few more minutes, Hakyeon snuggled within Hyuk’s chest. Schedule can still wait since the maknae came first.

 

 

A/N: Guys, I'm running out of title ideas... throw me some, anything at all and I'll try to write based on those titles XD Just no weird ones please.... Even single word titles would be much appreciated. It'll be like a writing prompt thing!