[NAVI] Mine

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Mine"

 

 

Pinch. Pinch.

"Ya, stop it," Hakyeon demanded.

"Stop what?" Wonshik was completely oblivious and just continued with whatever he was doing.

"Pinching my cheeks!"

"But they're so round and soft. It's nice to pinch."

Hakyeon gave the younger a deadly glare.

"Or I can poke them if you prefer it that way," Wonshik made a suggestion.

"Neither!" Hakyeon finally snapped.

Hakyeon got up from his seat and moved to sit next to Jaehwan. The members didn't pay much attention to the leader and rapper's bickering the entire time and just continued with their recording of a new song.

Wonshik knew clearly that Hakyeon was annoyed at him but he couldn't help it, the leader's cheeks were just so... adorable.

He started to fidget with his hands while trying to resist the temptation of going up to Hakyeon again and poking the older’s cheeks. Wonshik kept staring at Hakyeon during the entire day even when he was recording his own parts.

Hakyeon tried hard not to pay attention to the rapper and kept staring down at his music scores. He felt the chills just feeling Wonshik's intense gaze at... his cheeks.

His cheeks were in danger.

Hakyeon covered them up with both of his hands hoping that Wonshik would stop but it didn't work.

Just then, Jaehwan came across and poked Hakyeon's cheek the moment he flopped onto the sofa after his turn. 

"Hehe," Jaehwan giggled at his successfully surprise attack on the leader's soft face.

"Jaehwan-ah... not now," Hakyeon could feel the gaze from the rapper growing even more intense. He swallowed in fear as he tried to push Jaehwan back a bit.

"Attack!" Hongbin jumped to the other side and pinched Hakyeon's other cheek.

Both Jaehwan and Hongbin was having a bit too much fun poking at Hakyeon's soft cheeks. At the same time, they glanced at Wonshik who was stuck recording his parts on the other side and snickered at the rapper.

"Ya! Lee Brothers! You better stop or I'll come over there right now!" Wonshik shouted through the mic in frustration. 

"Oh~ we made him angry~" Jaehwan was obviously having too much fun.

"His reaction is too hilarious," Hongbin added.

"You two are enjoying this way too much," Hyuk said as he decided to stay out of the chaos. 

"Leave them alone, they're being childish," Taekwoon said.

Jaehwan and Hongbin glanced at one another and smirked.

Hakyeon had a bad feeling about this... he backed up slowly from the devious Lee brothers and tried to make his escape.

But just as he headed for the door, Hongbin stopped him. Jaehwan grabbed him from the back and dragged him towards both Hyuk and Taekwoon.

"Let me go!" Hakyeon struggled to get out. 

"Taekwoon-hyung, just one poke!" Jaehwan said.

"No thanks," Taekwoon looked at him ridiculously. 

"Just once."

"You know you want to~" Hongbin laughed. "Hyuk too. Just a poke."

Both Taekwoon and Hyuk looked at each other and sighed. 

"Just once okay?" Taekwoon said. "But leave us alone after this."

"Yeah," Hyuk said. 

"Wait, don't I get a say in this at all?!" Hakyeon panicked. 

Both Taekwoon and Hyuk poked Hakyeon's cheeks from both sides while the Lee brothers pinned Hakyeon down so that the older couldn't escape.

Though Taekwoon and Hyuk was only going to poke the leader's cheeks once, something about the soft and fluffy cheeks made it hard to stop.

"No wonder Wonshik likes playing with your cheeks so much," Taekwoon finally understood as he continued.

Hyuk didn't even bothered to reply as he kept fiddling with the older’s cheeks.

Before Hakyeon knew it, the four members were poking his cheeks like some sort of toy. Hakyeon gave up resisting and let them do as they pleased.

But just then, the recording studio doors slammed open and Wonshik came rushing in. 

He pulled Hakyeon away from the others and held him tightly.

"Get away from him!" Wonshik was obviously irritated.

"It's not fair to always keep those cheeks for yourself," Jaehwan teased.

"Yeah," Hongbin sided with Jaehwan. "They're a better stress relief than those stress balls they sell at the stores."

Taekwoon and Hyuk also nodded in unison. 

Wonshik hissed at s and held Hakyeon even tighter. He wasn't going to let his leader anywhere near the other members ever again. 

"Wonshik-ah," Hakyeon was suffocating from the younger’s intense hug.

"What's with you hyung? Why didn't you fight back?"

"Huh?"

"You wouldn't even let me poke your cheeks and walked away whenever I do it. But you let these guys here do as they pleased!" Wonshik pointed at the other four in jealousy.

"That's because..."

"Because what?"

"Whenever you get near me, poking my cheeks or not, my heart can't handle your touches..." Hakyeon was completely flustered after telling the younger the truth.

So that's what it was. That's why Hakyeon wouldn't let Wonshik around him. 

Wonshik couldn't help but smile. He held the leader tighter but much more affectionate and gentler this time. 

He leaned in towards Hakyeon's face and took a big nibble on Hakyeon's cheeks.

Hakyeon was flushed red the moment he realized what the younger just did. 

"Ya... Kim Wonshik... what are you..." Hakyeon was too shocked that he was stuttering his words.

"You're mine got that? Your cheeks and everything!" Wonshik declared.