[AllN] Chatroom Part 1

AllN Oneshot Dump

" Chatroom Part 1"

 

 

The loving leader of VIXX, N or Cha Hakyeon, is like the mother of his own group. He nags a lot and sometimes very strict too but it was all out of love. He's born from affections and he is also one who gives it out. He believes that everything he recieves, it is only right to return the favor.  

Hakyeon loves s a lot and they know that too. But maybe because they've been together for so long that rather than a leader or older member of the same group, they treat Hakyeon more so as a friend. The younger members no longer use formality when talking with Hakyeon and he didn't seem to mind it either.  They were just that close. 

But it could be that they're already so close, and the members aren't the type to speak of cringing words towards the older that it can make Hakyeon just as lonely sometimes. 

[When are you all returning home?]  Hakyeon sent the message to their group chat. 

Five minutes passed and still no reply. He saw a check mark next to his message though which meant that all s have read it already. So why isn't anyone replying? 

Hakyeon grumbled a bit. 

It's okay, they're probably too busy to reply right now. That's got to be it. That has to be. Hakyeon tries to persuade  himself rather than thinking otherwise such as s ignoring him. 

"N-sunbae! Thank you for the hard work!" A group of boys walked toward Hakyeon and bowed. 

"We learnt a lot today thanks to you. Please continue to look after us in the future too," another boy of the same group said in an innocent smile. 

Hakyeon smiled and patted the boys one by one on the back. 

"No problem. I'm glad to have been able to help. Good luck on stage!" Hakyeon said in an upbeat and encouraging voice. 

The bunch of boys bowed once more and walked away. 

"Good work Hakyeon-ah," another man came in. 

"Oh Minhyukkie! You're here too?" Hakyeon smiled delightfully to see a good friend. 

"Yeah, we were recording in the studio next door. You?"

"I was just finishing up a radio show too."

"You've been busy haven't you?  Look at those eyebags of yours," Minhyuk noticed and touched Hakyeon's obviously tired eyes. "You getting enough sleep?"

"Kind of."

"Where are your members?"

"They're busy with their own schedule so it's just me today."

Hakyeon and Minhyuk sat at a café inside the broadcasting station to catch up with each other. They talked about each other's music and what they have been up to lately. 

"So I heard you had a lot of fun with that actor on your birthday, " Minhyuk said as he delivered both of their drinks to the table. 

"Thanks," Hakyeon said as he took his favorite strawberry latte from the tray. "You mean Wongeun?"

"Yeah him. You still haven't introduced him to me yet."

"He's been busy with his new drama. I told him about you though. He said he can't wait to meet you as well."

"But I still can't believe you went on a trip with him on your birthday. Why didn't you go with your members?" 

Hakyeon let out a deep sigh. 

"They were all too busy or it was just an excuse so that they wouldn't be stuck with me."

"Com'on, you're too pessimistic when it comes to your members. They love you too you know."

"I guess... "

As the two friends were sitting by the café and chatting, many rookie groups and singers stopped by to greet Hakyeon. 

"You're seriously popular with the rookies. Even the other day, I read an article about a new group that's going to debut and they mentioned your name as their role model. Are you going to adopt them all?" Minhyuk laughed. 

"I should," Hakyeon chuckled.

"Your members are going to be so jealous."

"Heh, I doubt it," Hakyeon was half joking and half being serious. 

He took his phone out and looked at their group chat again. 

[Sleeping at the studio tonight with OngDeongie]  from Wonshik. 

Aside from that, no other replies from s. He sighed once more. 

"What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Do your members ever ignore your messages?"

"Sometimes but they usually apologize afterwards since they actually missed it. Our group chat is quite noisy since you know... Our members are bit too hyper to calm down," Minhyuk laughd embarrassingly for his group. 

"But that must be nice. I'm so envious whenever you show me your grouo chat. I wish ours was like that."

"I don't know about that. They're so noisy that I wish I could mute them sometimes but then if I do ignore their messages, they would chase me down until I answer them. It's a bit tiring at times dealing with them," Minhyuk sighed this time. "Maybe I should invite you to our group chat sometime and you can experience the craziness for yourself."

Hakyeon thought that Minhyuk might be joking but at the same time, it might not be so bad. 

"Can you?" Hakyeon asked. 

"Sure!"

 

 

A/N: This will be a two part one-shot just for fun.