[AllN] Tunnel

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Tunnel"

WARNING: This oneshot may contain spoilers if you have yet to watch the drama 'Tunnel'.

 

 

Hakyeon was out of the dorms for the night in order to attend a radio show while the other five boys of VIXX was lazing around the living room.

"Want some?" Hongbin offered his bowl of popcorn to Wonshik.

"Sure," his same-aged friend dug his hand into the bowl and grabbed a handful of popcorn to stuff in his mouth,

"So what are we watching tonight?" Jaehwan jumped excitedly onto the couch next to the two.

"The Avengers," Hyuk said and brought out the DVD. "Taekwoon-hyung! Are you joining us or not?"

"Yeah, coming!" Taekwoon shouted from the kitchen as he finished up preparing more snacks for the kids.

They turned off all the lights in the dorms and huddled around their couch to watch the movie. They were all so immersed with the movie and it was especially Hongbin and Hyuk's favorite title. It was rare for them to be able to gather around in the dorms to watch a movie since they're always too busy doing something else. But just for tonight, they were able to find some bonding time together.

After two hours of the movie, it finally ended.

"That was great!" Jaehwan said excitedly while he started to immitate all the action scenes that were in the movie.

"Haha! You're too cute hyung!" Wonshik said and hugged the cute main vocal.

"Too bad Hakyeonie isn't here to watch with us," Taekwoon commented.

"Yeah..." Hongbin and Hyuk felt gloomy all of a sudden since there was indeed one person missing from the audience.

"It's okay! We can always watch the next movie with hyung once he's back or something!" Jaehwan tried to cheer up the younger boys.

Just as they changed the channel from the movie to television, the saw a familiar drama title being aired. It was 'Tunnel', the drama that Hakyeon was busy filming a month ago.

"Isn't this Hakyeon-hyung's drama?" Jaehwan noted.

"Not his, he only appeared a bit in it or something," Taekwoon said.

"Did you guys watch it?" Hongbin asked the others.

Everyone shook their head since they were all too busy to pay attention to the drama in the first place. They had no time for television even if it was the drama that their leader appeared in.

They sat back down in their seats and could not take their eyes off the television.

"Is hyung going to appear in this episode you think?" Wonshik asked.

The others shrugged.

"What's it about?" The rapper asked again.

The others shrugged again.

Since there was no answer to Wonshik's question, the five of them simply watched the drama go on. 

But it was becoming tense. Too tense in fact.

"It's hyung!" Hyuk pointed as soon as Hakyeon appeared on screen. 

The others were on their edge as they watched a familiar face appear on the screen. It was Hakyeon trying to investigate something about the killer on his own... the youngers gulped as they almost could predict what might happen next.

"I don't have a good feeling about this..." Hongbin could feel the butterflies in his stomach. 

Taekwoon nodded as he felt just the same.

"Hyung! Don't confront him! He's the killer!" Wonshik started to shout at the screen.

"Call back up! Don't investigate on your own Hakyeon-hyung!" Jaehwan was just as immersed.

Then the scenes grew dark as Hakyeon's character entered a house to find that the old lady had passed away in her room. Before Hakyeon knew it, the killer appeared behind him and injected something behind his neck.

"NOoo!!" The five of them shouted nervously.

That's when Hakyeon started to run away, trying to escape after knowing how much danger he was in. He fought with the killer face to face while being drugged by something. He got into the car and locked his doors immediately. The killer was right on his tail as Hakyeon tried to drive away in desperation. But the drug was too effective on Hakyeon and he was beginning to feel dizzy.

Gulp.

The car eventually crashed and rolled downhill into the woods. Hakyeon immediately got out his car despite his injuries and barely able to remain conscious. He ran and ran so desperately. As the killer searched and searched around for Hakyeon, he eventually lost sight of him in the dark.

The members who were watching sighed in relief thinking that it was finally over. But just before they could catch their breath, the killer appeared right in front of the injured Hakyeon.

Hakyeon could not escape for he had injured his legs and barely able to run. The killer approached Hakyeon closer and closer. 

Then, Hakyeon came to a deadend. He couldn't run anymore and the killer grabbed him by his neck. The killer strangled Hakyeon without any mercy even though Hakyeon was trying to desperately fight back. But he was too weak. He could not escape and finally, he met his doom.

"NOOO!!!" Jaehwan almost cried out as they saw Hakyeon die on the screen.

"What the hell!?!? Why?!??" Wonshik was outraged at the scene.

"Hakyeon-hyung didn't deserve to die! He did his best!" Hongbin almost wanted to throw something at the screen.

Taekwoon grumbled in frustration as he felt just the same as the others.

Just then, the real Hakyeon appeared in the living room after a long day of work. But as soon as he entered, he was bewildered by the sight of the other members in uproar and yelling.

"What is going on?" Hakyeon was too confused.

"Hyung!!!" Jaehwan jumped off the sofa immediately and rushed to hug Hakyeon.

"What the heck? Let go of me," Hakyeon was struggling with the younger's tight grasp.

"Hyung!" Wonshik cried and joined in. 

The rest also followed and before Hakyeon could react, he was surrounded by his five members.

"Guys, what's going on? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Don't die!" Jaehwan cried.

"What? Die? Me?" 

"We'll definitely avenge you!" Hongbin sniffed and wiped his nose on the older's shoulders.

"What the hell is going on?!" 

 

 

A/N: LOL I have no idea why but this idea suddenly came into my head and I just had to write it. But for anyone that is curious about the scene I'm talking about, here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9BE6Q1OcU

I kind of changed the scene a bit though and added scenes from other episodes just for fun but all of Hakyeon's cuts are under that channel so you can watch it if you haven't. But be warned... you might cry like 5VIXX.