[NAVI] You and I, Under the Starry Night ~Winter Special~

AllN Oneshot Dump

"You and I, Under the Starry Night"

~Winter Special~

 

 

“Uwah~ so cold!” Hakyeon said as he jumped up and down to try and warm up.

“Don’t jump too much hyung or else you’ll end up sweating in this cold. Then you’ll get sick,” the rapper advised as he cuddled in his large padded jacket.

”But it’s so cold!”

Hakyeon looks at his phone to check the weather forecast of that night: negative 12 degrees Celsius. He grunted with displeasure and continued to walk around in circles to get warm.

”Can’t we go home? I really don’t think we’ll see the stars tonight. Just look at the clouds,” he complained.

”Just wait a little longer and be patient. The forecast said that the skies will clear up later. So let’s wait,” Wonshik said even though he wasn’t certain anymore about his great plan.

”Remind me again why I’m here with you Kim Wonshik?” 

“You’re the one that said you wanted to watch the Winter meteor showers...”

”Yeah I did say that but not in this cold!” 

The night wasn’t just chilly but it was freezing cold and despite the many layers the two had, it felt like the cold wind was sleeping through every layer of their clothing. Even their cheeks were turning red from the frost.

”I’m going back inside the car,” the older rushes back without a second thought.

Wonshik had no choice and sighed as he retreated back as well. 

“You’re so impatient, hyung,” Wonshik said. 

“But it’s cold!” Hakyeon whined.

”It’s not that bad,” the younger said but immediately let out a loud sneeze. “Achoo!”

”Pfft,” Hakyeon bursted our laughing since the younger was trying to act tough. “Here.”

Hakyeon handed the younger a tissue and grabbed something from their backpacks in the backseat. He took out a thermos and revealed jug of hot cocoa.

”When did you bring that?” The younger never realized. 

“I knew I’d be in for it whenever you ask me to go out, since you never actually do, so I had it all planned out. Just a simple precaution,” the older smirked.

”Says the jinx that always brings the rain wherever we go,” The younger fought back.

”Those powers only works in other seasons, it has no affect during the winter,” Hakyeon defended himself. “Anyways, drink up.”

”So sweet,” The younger made a disgusted face as he took a sip. Usually, he would not be drinking anything sweet at night because he was trying to maintain his diet but like Hakyeon had feared, Wonshik always made plans without thinking about the preventive measures. 

“No complaining. Anyways, I’m feeling a lot warmer at least being in the car,” Hakyeon said. 

Wonshik couldn’t agree more. 

“Hyung.”

”Hmm?”

”What are your New Year’s resolutions for next year?”

”Huh? Where’d that come from?”

”Just curious since this morning my sister sent me a text message telling me that she wanted to go abroad to study as her resolution.”

”Hmm, I don’t know. You?” The older decided to ask back.

”Me neither. I haven’t thought about so I thought if I asked you, you might know,” the younger said.

”How would I know what your resolution is?”

”Well, you’re the oldest.”

”So?” Hakyeon tilts his head in confusion thinking about just how much dumber can the younger get at times - the typically Kim Wonshik moments to be exact. “What was yours last year?”

”To win Daesang... but that didn’t happen,” the younger sighed deeply. 

“Don’t look so gloom. It’s just an award, it doesn’t mean anything,” the older tried to cheer the rapper up. 

“But I feel bad for our fans... “

”It’s fine. Our Starlights are beautiful and understanding, plus, award or no award, they’ll always stay by our side to support us.”

”But..”

Hakyeon let out a sigh from the rapper’s pessimism and ruffled the younger’s head. 

“I think I know why I haven’t found any New Year's resolution now.”

”Hmm?” the younger finally looked up. 

“Well, it’s because I've had the same one every year. When we used to be trainees, I always thought about debuting as my goal. But when VIXX was finalized, all I wanted was to be able to see all six of us being healthy and being together forever. Those feelings never changed so I never thought about any new ones to replace it. Not that it actually needs replacing anyways,” Hakyeon grinned happily. 

“Hyung...” the younger was very touched by the older’s words and thoughtfulness. “As I thought, I really love you.”

”W-where did that come from?” Hakyeon was taken back by the sudden confession that his already flushed red cheeks grew even redder. 

“I think I’ll always love you,” he reached over the seated and gave Hakyeon a really tightly hug. 

“You’re so cheesy~” Hakyeon said despite the fact that he was hiding his a very obvious smile on his face. “But I guess I’m the same.”

Hakyeon said and gave Wonshik a peck in the cheeks. 

The two wrapped around each other at the backseat of the car as they waited inside. It was cold and car heater wasn't that great either. But little by little as they cuddled one another, the cold went away slowly. 

Wonshik looked over at Hakyeon who slept on his shoulder and as he watched the older sleep so peacefully next to him, he felt thankful at the fact that they were able to meet. 

Just then, as he took a small glance outside the cold Winter skies... 

"Hyung, wake up ," he nudged the older. "Look!"

Hakyeon woke up to see what the commotion was about and as he looked outside to where the younger was pointing, his eyes began to widen at the magnificent sight in front of him. 

The two of them grabbed their jackets and went out of the car. The sky was suddenly covered with beautiful falling stars that flew across the sky.  The winter metero showers were so beautiful that night that Hakyeon almost forgot about being cold at all. 

Wonshik gave Hakyeon a backhug as the two stared at the skies in awe.  

"I'm glad to have come," Hakyeon said finally. 

"Right?" Wonshik smiled as he gave all the warmth he could to the older. "It's so beautiful."

"Mhmm," Hakyeon nodded. "Wonshik-ah, let's come again the next time when it happens."

"Sure. But what if the next one isn't until 10 years?  Or 20?"

"It's okay. It's not like I'll be going anywhere anyways. Plus, we'll always be together and you'll always be by my side right?"

"Heh. It's not like I can escape~"