[NEO] Missing You NEO Edition

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Missing You"

(NEO Edition)

 

 

"You’re too quiet."

"You're too noisy."

"You're too distant."

"You're too close."

"I like you alot!"

"..."

"Do you... hate me?" 

"No! I don't!" He shouted as he woke up drenched in sweat.

The vocalist couldn't stop his body from trembling as he recalled the nightmare.

"I don't hate you... Hakyeon-ah," he repeated those words once more aloud. 

He got up from his bed and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water in order to calm down. His could feel the pain in his chest each time he recalls the dream.

"Why couldn't I tell him that?" He regretted. "It was so simple yet... I couldn't do it." 

He chugged the glass of water in one gulp and got another glass to cure his thirst. No matter how much he drank, his guilt was swallowing him whole. 

He passed by Hakyeon's room and noticed the lights were turned off. No one was inside.

Not anymore.

He walked inside the pitch black room and caressed the leader's desk and belongings that were lying there to gather dust. 

How long has it been since there was anyone in this room?

A day? A week? Months? Or... forever?

He laid still on the bed and enveloped himself with the older’s bedsheets but the bed no longer smelled like Hakyeon. 

Has it really been that long? He can't remember.

He should've told the other what was in his heart before it was too late. Now, he regretted it alot, so much that the aching in his heart was unbearable. 

Why are you such a coward? He asked himself over and over again. Such simple words yet he couldn't say them to the person he cares for the most.

As he laid there in the leader's bed, tears kept falling down. He scrolled through his phone as he reminisced the past. All there was left was the last few messages on his phone since forever...

I wish I could've gone with you, Hakyeonie.

 

☆   ☆   ☆

 

After a long trip, he finally made it back home safe and sound. 

He took out his phone and sent a message to his friend.

[Just got home. Get rested well and good night!] 

As he took off his shoes and jacket, he looked at his clock to realize it was almost 3 in the morning. Everyone was already asleep and all lights were out. 

Slowly and gently, he carried his luggage across the dorms in order to make it back to his room. Just then, he noticed that a bit of light was coming from his room. 

Did I forget to turn it off before I left? He wonders.

He opened the door to confirm but just as he did, he was surprised to someone lying in his bed and asleep.

"Why is he sleeping in my bed?" He was confused.

He the rest of the lights from his room and approached his friend who was lying peacefully in his bed.

He sat down by the bedside to see what was going on and noticed trails of tear marks were coming from his friend's eyes. He was shocked.

"Ya! Taekwoon-ah, wake up!" 

Seeing Taekwoon so sad and almost too alone, frightened Hakyeon nonetheless. Then, he noticed the boy's body trembling and shivering as he continued to cry.

Hakyeon placed a hand on the latter's forehead and was shocked to see that the vocalist was having a high fever. Taekwoon's hands were iced cold yet his body was burning up causing him to be drenched in his own sweat.

The leader panicked and rushed to the kitchen to grab medicine and a thermometer. He passed by the bathroom and got a cold towel to place on Taekwoon's forehead.

He placed the towel carefully on the latter's forehead and put a therometer in the vocalist's mouth to test the temperature.

39° Celsius . A high fever.

What should I do? Should I call the hospital? 

Hakyeon did not expect this to happen while he was gone and definitely didn't think that the vocalist would be in such a state. What happened while he was away? Did Taekwoon finally overwork himself that's affecting his immune system?

He knew how easy it was for his friend to get sick and even told the latter specifically to take care of himself while he was away. Obviously, Taekwoon didn't listen.

"Hak...yeon..." Taekwoon mumbled painfully and weakly.

"Huh? Ya, are you awake? How are you feeling?" Hakyeon got up to check on Taekwoon's condition and placed his hands over the latter's forehead once more.

"I'm sorry," the sick vocalist cried through his half conscious state.

"About what?" Hakyeon was worried and puzzled.

"I don't hate you so please... don't leave me."

"Leave? Hate? What are you talking about?" 

Hakyeon has no idea what was going on inside of Taekwoon's head. What was he thinking this past week while the leader was away for his trip? 

He only went to Osaka with his friend, Wongeun during his birthday for a week. What could have possibly happen while he was gone? 

Confused as Hakyeon was, he gently caressed the sick vocalist's hair as he wiped away the remaining tears from Taekwoon’s eyes.

He leaned in and gave the other a good night's kiss. 

"You're such a drama queen but I love you nonetheless," Hakyeon chuckled before he climbed into bed as well.

 

 

A/N: Did you really think it was supposed to be a sad oneshot? LOL the idea came up to me when I saw how over dramatic Taekwoon has become. He's such a noodle and I love it xD 

Shoutout to JungHyunRi who asked for VIXX's reaction to Hakyeon going on a trip with Wongeun during his birthday. Don't know how long it'll take me to get all the members' perspectives down but I will come up of something soon enough. I also wanted to add slight humor in some of my oneshots because it just makes me happy.