[AllN] We Want a Hug too!

AllN Oneshot Dump

"We Want a Hug Too!"

 

 

Another day of their concert and everyone was having a lot of fun on stage with their fans. Every time their encore stages come up, they will forget about being serious or professional but rather, they simply become a bunch of boys who wanted to enjoy that special night with their fans. 

As they were running around the stage for their last encore song, Wonshik realized that he hasn't been clung onto yet on the stage. That is, specifically by Hakyeon who seems to love to hug everyone especially encore. Wonshik ran around near Hakyeon, almost hinting to the leader that he was nearby and hoping to be noticed. 

Does he not see me? Wonshik wondered as he saw the oldest ran across the stage happily. Then, he saw his same aged friend Hongbin on the other side of the stage and both smiled awkwardly. The rapper noticed that Hongbin's eyes were following their leader's every movement as well. That's strange, Hakyeon hasn't pester neither Wonshik or Hongbin yet for the night. 

Wonshik gave an eye signal to his friend asking whether or not Hakyeon have clung onto him yet and Hongbin simply shrugged. That's strange... they both thought.

The two of them although had their smiles and laughters all throughout the encore stage, realized how strange it was that Hakyeon haven't asked to hug them or even run near them throughout the stage. 

Just then, they saw Hakyeon dashing from one side of the stage to the other side and opened his arms towards someone. The leader grinned happily and offering his arms to their cute main vocalist Jaehwan instead. Jaehwan stood there for a second but without hesitation, he leaped in to hug his favorite leader. The two shared an affection and warm hug on stage but both the 93liners were standing by dumbfounded. 

In the end, neither of them got a hug from Hakyeon. Just a few smiles along the way whenever their eyes met.

"Did we do something wrong?" Hongbin asked his friend as they were getting changed to leave.

"I don't know. He really didn't hug you right?" Wonshik almost felt doubtful towards Hongbin.

"He didn't. He barely even got close to me during the encore tonight."

Wonshik sighed.

"I wonder what's wrong..."

The two stood there thinking hard about what they might have done wrong but in the end, was left without an answer.

Even after they have returned to the hotel, the two kept looking at Hakyeon to see if the leader wasn't feeling well or something. But Hakyeon felt like the usual Hakyeon. Still a bit talkative along the way until they reached their hotel where the leader's bed time was calling him.

"I'm going in first," Hakyeon yawned widely. "I'm too sleepy right now. You guys should go to bed soon as well or you'll be too tired for tomorrow's concert."

"Got it. Good night hyung!" Jaehwan waved happily.

Just then, someone grabbed onto Jaehwan's shirt. He turned around to see the two same aged friends behind him.

"What is it Kong-ah?" He asked.

"Did Hakyeon-hyung say anything about us?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Like... did we do something wrong or made Hakyeon-hyung angry at us or something?" Wonshik asked with a concerned expression.

"What? No. At least I don't think so. Why do you say that?"Jaehwan questioned.

"It's just that..." Hongbin felt a bit embarrassed to ask.

"He didn't ask for a hug or anything during the encore tonight," Wonshik filled in for his speechless friend.

"He didn't?"

Both Wonshik and Hongbin nodded.

"But he hugged me tonight," Jaehwan said.

"Yeah, we saw... Hakyeon-hyung always rushes up to hug us but tonight, he didn't even get near."

"It's not just you two, it's the same with us as well," Hyuk came in to join the conversation with Taekwoon following closely behind.

"You two as well?" Wonshik asked to confirm.

"Yeah. Hyuk and I even thought it was strange that he didn't come near us," Taekwoon told them.

"Did we do something wrong to anger Hakyeon-hyung?"

"..."

The four of them who were completely left out, sat there inside the hotel room and thinking hard as to what they could have possibly done to cause Hakyeon to ignore them. Jaehwan, who did receive the hugs, didn't know what to tell them at al. After all, he was Hakyeon's 'favorite'. 

Just then, Jaehwan realized something. The cause for the lack of affections.

"Ah!" He exclaimed. "I think I know why!"

The four turned towards him.

"Why?" Wonshik asked.

"When was the last time Hakyeon hug gave you guys a hug?" Jaehwan started to question each one of them.

"During the first day of the concert," Wonshik told the older.

"Mine was last month's fansign," Hongbin said.

"Same here," Hyuk said as well.

"Hakyeon hugged me a few months ago during the beginning of promotions..." Taekwoon's voice started to disappear.

The youngers looked at the older vocalist almost as if they were sympathizing with Taekoon, who haven't been hugged by Hakyeon in the lonegst time.

"Ya! Don't look at me like that," Taekwoon was flustered.

"Well, let me ask you guys this. Did Hakyeon-hyung really get to hug you guys or did you guys avoided it? Or act like you don't like it?" Jaehwan asked.

"Ah..." 

That's when they realized it. The reason why Hakyeon might have stopped showing the others his affection or offering them hugs. It's becase each time Hakyeon holds his arms open for any of them, they would either walk away or have an expression of dislike. Jaehwan on the other hand, was different from the rest. He was the only one who would gladly respond to Hakyeon's hug with another hug. The cute main vocalist loved the leader's affections and wasn't afraid to express it unlike the other members who seems to like playing hard-to-get.

"What should we do?" Wonshik worried.

"It's not like I hate Hakyeon-hyung's hugs... it's just a bit embarrassing," Hongbin scratched his head.

"Yeah..." Hyuk sighed.

Taekwoon didn't even know what to say since he kept thinking and regretting about not wanting that one hug Hakyeon was going to give him a few months ago. Now he really misses it.

"I got an idea," Jaehwan grinned.

 

 

The next morning arrived and the alarm went off finally.

Huh? Why does it feel so heavy? Hakyeon thought as he slowly opened his eyes. Just as he was about to reach for the alarm to turn it off however, his body felt as if it was weighing him down. He was having troubles moving his arms.

He turned to his side and was shocked to see a familiar face.

"Wonshikkie?" Hakyeon finally opened his eyes widely to confirm whether it was the rapper or not.

Then, he turned to his other side which was also feeling very cramped and saw Hongbin asleep there as well!

What's going on? Hakyeon panickd as he didn't know why both of them were on his bed.

He slowly got up and wiggled his arms away from the two but just as he sat up from his bed, he saw both Taekwoon and Hyuk sleeping at the end as well. That's when Hakyeon became even more confused at the situation. Why are all s on his bed? It was obviously too small for all of them to even fit in with their average height of 180cm.

"Hey, guys wake up," Hakyeon decided to wake the kids up to ask what was going on.

"Mmm... just a little longer hyung," Jaehwan rubbed his eyes. He was also sleeping in the cramped space between all the members.

"What the heck is going on here? Why are you all sleeping in my bed? How'd you even get in my room?" Hakyeon asked still in confusion.

"They were worried that they did something wrong because you wouldn't hug them lately," Jaehwan told Hakyeon in his half-asleep voice.

"What?"

"...." Jaehwan fell back asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around Hakyeon's waist.

Hongbin who was supposed to be asleep, was fighting to wrap his arms around Hakyeon's waist as well while Wonshik was clinging tightly onto Hakyeon's arms. Both Taekwoon and Hyuk was wrapping themselves barely at Hakyeon's legs.

Hakyeon was in a struggle to get out from his position. s were just too heavy for him to make an escape.

What do I do now? We're going to be late for our schedule... Hakyeon sighed as he looked at his current predicament. But he couldn't help crack a smile as he watched the kids sleep peacefully by his side.

He ruffled their hair gently and chuckled.

"You guys just had to ask and I'd be willing to give you all the hugs you want."

 

 

A/N: This is what happens when you have a bunch of tsundere members in the group ~