[NAVI] Don't Let Him Drink

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Don't Let Him Drink"

 

 

12 a.m.

Wonshik looks at the clock and then looked back at the front door.

"You're not going to sleep?" Hyuk asked his roommate. "It's rare for you to come home and you're staying up late again?"

"Don't worry about me. I'm just going to wait a little longer," Wonshik told him.

Hyuk let out a deep sigh and retreated back to his room.

Where is he? It's past midnight already... Wonshik began to worry more and more. He looked at his phone multiple times and even left several text messages while he waited but the other person still haven't replied.

Wonshik was feeling rather anxious waiting in the living room and watching the time go by. He really wants to go out there and look for the missing person but he didn't know where to start.

Just then, he heard a thud against the front door. He hurried right towards the sound and opened the door carefully.

"Hyung!" Wonshik was surprised to see the leader of VIXX, lying right outside of the front door.

Drunk.

"Oh? ~ It's Wonshikkie~" Hakyeon said and pointed while his face was beet red from drinking too much. He giggled to himself as he sat there on the dirty ground without a care in the world.

"How did you get so drunk?" Wonshik tried to lift the leader upwards. "I thought you only went for a premier party..."

"I did~~" the older continued his giggles. "It was a lot of fuuuun~!"

Wonshik looked at the older in disbelief and sighed. He carried the older back to the bedroom while trying to keep the noise at a minimal since everyone was asleep already.

"I thought you had self-control, hyung. How did you end up drinking so much when you can't even drink a lot?" Wonshik continued his useless lectures at his drunk leader.

"Hehe~"

There was obviously no use in his lectures since the older couldn't even tell whether he was dreaming or if he was back in reality.

Hakyeon have been going out a lot lately with his friends and doesn't return until very late. The rest of the members have noticed it too and eventually asked Wonshik if he knew anything. But the rapper is seldom at home anymore to even know what's going on outside of the studio.

"Some friends you have, hyung. I can't believe they let you get this drunk," Wonshik commented.

"Hey! I like them~ Don't talk bad ab-" Hakyeon suddenly felt like puking but held it in just in time. "Ugh..."

Wonshik took the older to the bathroom inside of Hakyeon's own room before he hurls all over himself. And just as Wonshik did, Hakyeon let it all out at once in the toilet.

"You'll feel better once you throw it all up," Wonshik said as he rubbed the leader's back gently.

Wonshik got the bath ready for the older to take and a clean set of clothes for the older to change into as well. He thought he ought to do this so that the leader doesn't feel the horrible hangover the next day. Hakyeon rarely gets drunk but when he does, the next days are a horror for even the members. Hakyeon gets ratehr short-tempered and cranky whenever he has a hangover, so for everyone's sake, Wonshik had to do what he needs to do.

"Help me," Hakyeon pouted and spread his arms out like a child, obviously asking the younger to help him undress even though he's a full-grown adult and the oldest of the group.

Wonshik let out a sigh and helped Hakyeon his shirt.

"Lift your arms up," he told Hakyeon.

"Up! Hehe ~" Hakyeon obeyed happily.

"Now get into the bath and wash your face," Wonshik said. "I'll wait out-"

Hakyeon pulled him back before he could leave.

"This too~" Hakyeon lifted his legs and looked down at his pants.

"You're kidding, right?" The younger began to blush and felt rather confused all at once.

Hakyeon responds with a wide playful grin on his mouth.

Wonshik had no choice and swallowed hard as he approached the older. He could feel his hands trembling as he reached for the older's flies.

You can do this, Kim Wonshik, he told himself as he slides the zippers down and revealing Hakyeon's maroon-colored underwear.

He swallowed nervously again.

Hakyeon sat on the edge of the bathtub, lifting his lefts one after another for Wonshik to pull his pants off for him. Hesitant but still obedient to the leader's commands, Wonshik took Hakyeon's pants off finally.

The leader's low-rise briefs were completely revealed in front of Wonshik's eyes.

Wonshik closed his eyes and pulled the older's underwear off before he dashed out for the doors.

"Take care of the rest yourself!" he said before he hurried out and closed the doors behind him.

"Hehe~" Hakyeon's giggles could be heard from the other side.

What am I thinking? Why am I blushing? He's just an older brother, my leader and a member of my group. Nothing else! I mean, I've seen him dozen of times, this isn't anything new so why... why am I shaking this much?

Wonshik was in disbelief at what just took place and he looked at the clock once more - a little past one in the morning already.

It was a long and stressful night for him.

He got all of Hakyeon's change of clothes ready and set them on the bed neatly. He was going to retreat to his bedroom for the night but he noticed that Hakyeon have been in the bath for way too long now. What if something happened? What if Hakyeon fell asleep in the bathtub?

Wonshik was just about to check on the leader once more just in case but right before he could knock on the door, the door opened by itself.

"What took you so long? I thought you dr-," Wonshik was suddenly distracted by the leader's appearance after taking the bath.

Hakyeon was still weat and all he had on was a simple bath towel wrapping his lower half. 

"G-get yourself dried or you'll catch a cold," Wonshik had a hard time not looking at the leader's alluring appearance.

Water was dripping down from the ends of Hakyeon's hair and slid down onto his chest and then further down to his...

"I-I got your clothes ready on your bed so I'm going to bed now," Wonshik couldn't stop his nervous stuttering.

Right before he could make his grand escape, Hakyeon pulled him backwards and flung him right onto the bed.

"H-hyung?" Wonshik felt his heart was racing like crazy as Hakyeon slowly made his approach. 

"Kim Wonshik," Hakyeon said in a soft, mesmerizing tone.

"W-what?"

"You're going to stay here tonight. With me."

"Huh? What are you saying? Are you still drunk?" 

Hakyeon climbed on top of Wonshik while he was still practically half-. Wonshik could feel his crotch being pressed down by the older's and when he remembered that Hakyeon didn't have any underwear on yet...

"Oh? You're hard," Hakyeon giggled and pressed the younger even harder.

"G-get off me hyung. You're drunk. We shouldn't be doing this," Wonshik was having a very difficult time resisting the temptation.

"Maybe~" Hakyeon playfully replied.

Hakyeon started to move his hips back and forth while grinding his own crotch on top of Wonshik's.

"Aahh, " Hakyeon let out a moan as he continued.

Even Wonshik couldn't stop holding back his voice while he tried to catch his breath.

"S-stop hyung, the others are going to he- ugh," Wonshik could feel Hakyeon going against him even faster.

It could be that it's because of his thin sweatpants or it's because of Hakyeon not wearing anything underneathe but Wonshik felt as if there were no layers between them...

, this feels... good, Wonshik finally gave in to Hakyeon's temptations.

He grabbed onto the leader's hips and started to his crotch up and down against Hakyeon's as if he was penetrating inside of the leader.

"Ah!" Hakyeon covered his mouth with his hands trying to suppress the sounds coming from his mouth. He grabbed Wonshik's hips against his, "more, Wonshik-ah. Harder."

Wonshik swallowed hard and pulled the leader straight onto the bed, laying flat on his back. Their positions reversed but Wonshik continued without a thought of escaping.

"If you can't move your hips in the morning, don't blame me," Wonshik removed his pants and top, completely and removed the only towel Hakyeon had on as well, "you brought this to yourself."

Hakyeon grabbed Wonshik forcefully and kissed him. He inserted his tongue inside of the younger's mouth and Wonshik did exactly the same.

"Try me, Kim Wonshik," Hakyeon smirked.

 

 

A/N: I seriously wasn't going to write this chapter but um... so I had a really naughty dream the other day about Hakyeon getting home drunk and Wonshik helping him to bed. The dream was simply Wonshik helping Hakyeon change but Hakyeon kissed Wonshik then... I woke up. One thing led to another and I wrote this chapter... I'm a dirty-minded child xD