[NBin] You For Me ~ Winter Special ~

AllN Oneshot Dump

"You For Me"

~ Winter Special ~

 

 

"It's so cold!" Hakyeon whined as he went into the living room. "When is the heater getting fixed?"

"They said they were going to fix it tomorrow," Hongbin told the older.

"That's what they said yesterday. It's -10C outside and we don't even have a working heater? I'm going to freeze to death!"

"Stop whining hyung. You've been whining about it since the day before," Hongbin said and sniffed his nose since even he has to admit that he was freezing.

"I should've gone back home like everyone else," Hakyeon sighed. "At least it's a bit warmer in Changwon and I'm sure my parents has a working heater."

"Too late to complain now."

"How are you not cold?"

"Who said I'm not cold? I just rather not complain and feel even worst."

"Well, good for you," Hakyeon sulked and turned away. 

"You're not actually upset about this are you? Maybe we can go to the bath house and warm up for the night there?" 

"I'd love to Kong-ah but I think you've forgotten that we're idols... I'd rush over there immediately if I could. Why's Seoul getting colder and colder every year?" 

"You asking me? Who do I ask?" the younger shrugged.

Hakyeon grumbled a bit and glared at the senseless member.

"W-what?" Hongbin felt a bit uneased as Hakyeon looked at him intensely.

Hakyeon walked closer and closer to the younger, for some reason Hongbin felt a bit threatened by the older and unconsciously walked backwards. He tried to avoid Hakyeon but before he knew it, he had walked up against the wall.

Slam.

Hakyeon slammed his arm against the wall and pinned Hongbin at the corner. 

"W-what do you want?" Hongbin couldn't help but stutter.

"I need a heater!" Hakyeon pouted.

"I'd give you one if I could but I can't, can I? What else do you want me to do?"

Hakyeon stared at the younger and since their heights were similiar, Hongbin had no where to escape. Hakyeon grabbed Hongbin's collar and pulled him in for a deep kiss. The older stuck his tongue inside of the younger's mouth and both of them was starting to feel the heat from the intense kiss.

"H-hyung," Hongbin felt weak by how forceful Hakyeon was being.

"Shush."

The older continued to kiss the younger deeply and not letting the younger fight back at all. Hakyeon was stronger than he looks after all and he was more forceful than ever.

But Hongbin also had his pride. So, he grabbed Hakyeon by the waist and kissed the older all over. 

"Mmm, that tickles," Hakyeon felt weak in the knees and almost wanted to just fall to the floor but Hongbin held his waist up with his arms as he continued to let his tongue interwine with the older's.

"This is bad, I want more," the younger finally gave in to Hakyeon's temptations.

"Me too."

Hongbin lifted Hakyeon up from the floor and carried him preciously into the bathroom. He the hot water and as they waited for the bath to fill up, he took off Hakyeon's clothes one by one. 

"It's hot," Hakyeon commented.

"I thought you were feeling cold just now," Hongbin smirked. "Don't like it?"

"No," Hakyeon gave Hongbin another kiss, "I think I might become addicted to this heat."

"Heh."

The two of them continued making out even in the bath tub. Hakyeon filled the bath with scented soap bubbles and the two warmed up instantly.

"It smells sweet," Hongbin said as he picked up one of the scented candles Hakyeon brought into the bathroom. "Did you make this too?"

"Mhmm. It's apple blossoms. Your scent," Hakyeon said as he leaned his back against Hongbin's chest.

"Not honeysuckle?" Hongbin asked since that's Hakyeon's birth flower.

"I like your scent more. It's sweet and has a crispy scent to it."

"Did you make one for everyone, just like you usually do?"

"Jealous?"

"Who wouldn't be?"

"Hehe~ I was going to but everyone decided to return home for the winter holidays so I didn't do it."

"So you only made me it because no one was around to accept it," Hongbin began to sulk.

"It's not like you'll need it."

"What do you mean?"

"You already have everything. You have me right now in your arms, don't you? No one else would have this kind of priviledge you know that?" Hakyeon teased.

"Aren't you confident?"

"Yup!"

"Hyung," Hongbin said.

"Hmm?" the older turned around.

"Soon, it's going to be the tenth year since we've met. Do you remember?"

"Of course I do. I still remember the cheeky kid who would often follow me around because he was too afraid that his sharp tongue would end up hurting other people around him. I still remember when this kid here would run away back home just when things got tough," Hakyeon said.

"As if you didn't run away once before?" Hongbin commented back. "Even the CEO had to go and fetch you in person as if you were some kind of VIP. No one else would have gotten that kind of treatment except for you."

"The both of us always gave Sejun-hyung a lot of trouble, didn't we?"

"Yeah," Hongbin chuckled just thinking about it. "Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Next year, the year after next and the many ten years after that, let's always be together," Hongbin proposed.

"Sure as long as you promise to keep me warm," Hakyeon said.

"Of course. It'll be my pleasure," Hongbin said and gave another deep kiss to his beloved. "After all, you're the only one for me."

"Me too."

 

 

A/N: This shall begin my mini ~Winter Special~ series of one shots for each of the AllN pairings. On top of that, I'll also be sharing a fanart of each pairing that I've been working on here for each chapter. Enjoy the fluffy/smexy oneshots!