[ChaSang] A Little Liar

AllN Oneshot Dump

"A Little Liar"

 

 

Hakyeon flopped onto the floor after hours and hours of intense practice. He feels totally out of shape after his drama schedules were over and now he found it rather hard going back to his old dance routines. He spent so much time rehearsing his script that he’s completely forgotten most of his own group’s choreography. 

“So you’re finally done? Can we go home now?” The youngest who was watching the whole time finally complained. 

“Um, just a little more okay Hyogi? I need you to monitor me and tell me if I’m doing something wrong,” Hakyeon, who is supposedly the oldest and the dancer of the group asked.

Hyuk was bored. He’s been sitting on the side watching Hakyeon practice since the morning. He joined a few times during a few songs but it was still weird to perform a dance without all six of them together. 

But it couldn’t be helped. The others were too busy to accompany Hakyeon while Hyuk finally had a day off from his personal schedule. He was going to hang out at his sister’s place for the day and visit OnePunch but now he doesn’t know when he’ll get the chance to since he was stuck helping his leader. 

He let out a disappointing sigh. 

Hakyeon noticed it and felt more really bad after all.

”Um, you know what, let’s call it a day and go home,” he said,” I’m kind of hungry, do you want to get dinner with me?” 

Hyuk looked at Hakyeon for a minute and shook his head.

”I’m sleepy so I’m going home. If you’re done, I’m out,” the younger replied rather coldly. “Turn off the lights when you leave.”

”Sure! Got it,” Hakyeon was quite obedient.

He doesn’t know when but the Hyogi that he’s always adored became a very reliable member instead. Both him and Hongbin were very good at leading the group itself during their practices especially when Hakyeon was too busy to participate most of the time. Hakyeon was glad but at the same time, he felt a bit lonely knowing that he might not be needed anymore... 

He smacked himself and cleared his mind. 

“Alright, just a little more!” He said and continued to practice after making sure Hyuk had left.

 

 

”Where’s Hakyeonie?” Taekwoon asked.

”He’s not back yet? I thought he was with you?” Hongbin asked the youngest.

”I came back first since I was sleepy,” Hyuk told them.

”Hmm... I’m getting worried. I’ll go check up on him, maybe he’s still practicing or something,” the vocalist said.

”Yeah, I’ll go with you,” Hongbin said as well and followed behind while grabbing a jacket on his way to the front door.

Hyuk sat there in front of the television, the dorm was suddenly quiet and he was all alone once more.

Did Hakyeon-hyung really stayed behind to practice? But he said he was done... The younger thought to himself as he realized the sky have gone completely pitch black. I’ll give him a call.

Hyuk, unlike the other two, does things differently. Rather than jumping straight to assumptions, he would call to make sure that Hakyeon was back at the dance studio or not. There’s no point going all the way there if the person in question have left already right?

”Hello?” Hakyeon picked up.

”It’s me,” he said.

”Oh! Hyogi- what’s up? I thought you went back home to sleep?” 

“I did and I woke up from the nap. Where are you right now?”  The younger questioned.

”Me? I’m hanging out at a cafe and relaxing. I just finished having dinner with Wongeun earlier.”

”Him again?” Hyuk felt strangely irritated each time that name comes up.

”Do you want to come?”

”No thanks. You um... have fun with Wongeun-hyung,” Hyuk said.

”Mm! I will!” Hakyeon sounded rather delighted before he hung up.

Hyuk on the other hand was a bit annoyed though. He really didn’t like hearing that guy’s name from Hakyeon’s mouth all the time. The older would often talk about his friends outside of VIXX while they’re having dinner together in the dorms. About the people that the members themselves aren’t familiar with. Sure everyone has their own sets of friends but somehow, he can’t help but get annoyed each time Hakyeon mentioned about them.

What am I getting all jealous about? Hmph, he snorted.

After making sure he called Hakyeon first, he scrolled down to his contact list to find Hongbin or Taekwoon’s name. He wants to tell the two to come back since Hakyeon wasn’t in the dance studio after all.

”What’s up?” Hongbin answered immediately but in a rather quiet voice.

”Why do you sound like that?” Hyuk asked in confusion. “Anyways I called Hakyeon-hyung a minute ago and he said he’s out with Wongeun or something.”

”Really? Than who is this standing inside of the dance studio?”

”Huh?”

Hongbin sent a photo to Hyuk immediately and to the younger’s surprise, it was their leader. Hakyeon was still inside of the dance studio and practicing really hard all by himself.

”Did he just lie to me?” Hyuk asked.

”Seems like it. Me and Taekwoon-hyung is just watching from outside since it seems like Hakyeon-hyung doesn’t want to be disturbed or something.”

”What the heck? Why’d he lie to me?”

”I don’t know? But I think we should stop him. His face doesn’t seem to be looking so well,” Hongbin informed him which made him rather worried now.

”He’s kind of wobbling Kong-ah,” Taekwoon said on the side and pulled the younger to see.

”Ugh, I’m going to hang up. Hakyeon-hyung doesn’t look too good. I’ll call you if anything comes up,” Hongbin said.

”W-wait!” Hyuk shouted through the phone but the other had already hung up before he was heard.

Immediately and without hesitation, Hyuk grabbed his jacket and rushed through the door in a simple T-shirt and shorts. He was completely underdressed for the season but he didn’t care. He was only worried about one thing and he couldn’t wait until Hongbin calls back.

Damn that lying hyung! This is why you don’t practice until you get sick! Why do you always do this to me? He rushed through the neighbourhood and quickly grabbed a taxi.

”Jellyfish Entertainment,” he told the taxi driver while trying hard to grasp for air.

As soon as he got out of the taxi, he rushed into the dance studio without even carefully watching where he was going. He was on full sprint to make sure that the leader was alright.

Bam! 

“Hyung!” Hyuk slammed the door open in haste and saw Hakyeon sitting by the corner while Hongbin was fanning him and Taekwoon offering the leader some water. 

“Hyuk-ah!” Hakyeon jolt in surprise, not expecting to see the younger at all. “W-what are you doing here?”

”What am I doing here? I should be asking you the same thing. You lied to me about being out with Wongeun-hyung just now!” The younger scolded him loudly which took the three older members back.

”Calm down, Hyuk-ah, I’m sure Hakyeon has his reasons,” Taekwoon tried to tell Hyuk. 

“Reason? What’s a good reason to be lying to me? Do you think it’s funny to be lying to me?” Hyuk interrogated.

”No, I didn’t mean to...” Hakyeon felt his presence growing smaller and smalller that he’s completely forgotten that he’s actualky older than Hyuk by five years.

”Ya Han Sanghyuk, calm down and relax okay? Hakyeon-hyung has a fever right now and needs some rest,” Hongbin glared at the younger.

”Fever?” Hyuk rushed up to the leader and place his hands on Hakyeon’s forehead to confirm.

Hakyeon was burning up rather badly and was completely drenched in his own sweat.

”Since when? After I left this morning?” Hyuk continued to ask.

”I... I don’t know,” Hakyeon replied in uncertainty.

”You must have been practicing so hard that you didn’t even realize it yourself,” Taekwoon told him. “We need to get you back home right now. No more practice until you get better.”

Hakyeon nodded obediently since he had no energy to argue. The four of them borrowed a car from their company and Taekwoon drove them back to the dorms.

”Sorry about lying to you,” Hakyeon said as he sat in the back next to Hyuk.

”Why’d you lie to me in the first place? If you were going to practice, I would’ve stayed behind and watched over you so that none of this would happen in the first place,” Hyuk continued to lecture the older.

”Sorry... I didn’t want to keep bothering you and you seemed bored... I shouldn’t have wasted your time helping me,” Hakyeon said.

Hyuk felt a bit guilty. It was a stab to his conscience seeing how apologetic the older was even though he was only being considerate. 

He let out a deep sigh.

”Just, don’t do it again please... I seriously panicked when I thought something bad was going to happen to you,” Hyuk said.

”Mm, I won’t anymore. Sor-“

”Stop saying sorry,” Hyuk covered his mouth. “I’m sorry for not paying more attention to you and being impatient.You finally got the time to practice and you even asked me to help you. My attitude was horrible and if anyone should be sorry, it should be me.”

”Hyuk-ah...” Hakyeon could feel a bit of tears wanting to fall but he held it in as best as he could.

”So you two good now?” Hongbin turned around to ask.

”Yeah,” Hyuk said and grabbed onto Hakyeon’s hands.

”Mhmm,” Hakyeon nodded in embarrassment.

 

 

 

A/N: Honestly everyone have been giving my stupid jokes so much love lately for my previous chapters that I didn't know what to do to meet your expectations xD I don't even know why they're funny but apparently they are! Yay! But this oneshort dump is a mixture of feelings between Hakyeon and the other members so I'll be going back and forth a lot~ Hope you don't mind :)))