[NEOVI] Private Fansign

AllN Oneshot Dump

"Private Fansign"

 

 

"As I thought, you two can't do anything without me," Hakyeon said nonchalantly while trying to lighten the mood and stop Taekwoon and Wonshik from bickering. 

Though he said it as a joke, the two didn't respond to it which made the atmosphere rather awkward for a minute.  After the Vlive ended, Hakyeon was getting ready to go home while the other two was going to attend another fan signing session. 

"Well, I guess it's time for me to get going," Hakyeon got up from his seat.

"Are you going back to the dorms?" Taekwoon asked while being rather clingier than usual.

"Uh, yeah? I have nothing else planned tonight," Hakyeon felt that the vocalist have been acting rather affectionate lately. Even during the live broadcast, Taekwoon would lean against Hakyeon or put his chin on the leader's shoulders. 

"Do you want to come to the fansign with us?" Wonshik proposed.

"What? Why would I? It's a LR fansign, not mine."

"Why not? Who's the one who was all confident about the whole VIXX LNR just now?" the younger asked.

"You know I was just joking right?" 

"Nope," Wonshik suddenly gave Hakyeon a backhug which made him feel rather hot.

"Let go, it's hot," Hakyeon tried to wiggly out of Wonshik's strong build.

"Is it hot?" Taekwoon teased with Hakyeon's catchphrase from back in the days.

Taekwoon clung onto Hakyeon from one side while Wonshik clung onto the other. Neither of the members were letting go.

"You're hogging him to yourself," Wonshik said to Taekwoon and tried to move the vocalist's hands out of the way from Hakyeon's waist.

"You're the one to speak. Hakyeonie even slept in your room the other night. Don't think I didn't notice," Taekwoon tried to bite Wonshik's arms who was in the way of him clinging onto the leader.

"Let go."

"No, you should let go and respect your elders."

"Whatever."

"Um, you two..." Hakyeon was flustered about the two suddenly fighting over him and didn't know whether he was feeling happy about the attention or worried that he's been getting too much attention from the two. "Don't you guys have a fansign to go to? Let go of me and get going before the manager get angry."

"Don't wanna," Taekwoon pouted.

Taekwoon forgot about his age and was naturally putting on a cute act, making it hard for Hakyeon to refuse. The expression on Taekwoon's face melted Hakyeon's heart, making the leader really want to pounce onto the vocalist to hug him.

"Yeah, come to the fansign with us?" Wonshik blew into Hakyeon's other ears, making him flinch in embarrassment. "Or we'll have to drag you with us."

"I don't even have an album with me, why would I go there?" Hakyeon asked.

"You don't need one," Wonshik said.

"I don't? But all the fans need one so I don't think it's very fair if I went to the fansign without one."

"I don't think Wonshikkie means that. He's saying you've already got something better than an album," Taekwoon said.

"Huh?"

"You got Taekwoon-hyung on your left and me on your right. This is better than any LR album if you ask me," Wonshik laughed.

Taekwoon nodded in agreement.

"Haha, you two are silly. It's not like I can bring you guys to the fansign and ask you to sign yourself," Hakyeon laughed at the two being rather weird.

"We can't sign on ourselves but maybe we can sign on you," Taekwoon said.

"What?" Hakyeon was confused. "What are you saying?"

"Since you can't go to our fansign with us, I guess we'll have one right now before we go," Wonshik said.

Hakyeon looked at the rapper in confusion but before he knew it, Wonshik grabbed him by the hips and kissed his neck. Hakyeon flinched and let out a rather embarrassing sound but the rapper didn't stop. Taekwoon leaned in and Hakyeon's ears that he was playing around with during the live broadcast not too long ago. 

"Ya, that tickles," Hakyeon's cheeks were flushed red from both being embarrassed and also from the pleasure.

"You know you like it," Taekwoon smirked as he continued down to Hakyeon's nape. 

Taekwoon slid his hands into Hakyeon's backand with his large cold hands, traced Hakyeon's spine from top to bottom. Deeper and deeper, his hands travelled further down. He made sure that he was able to feel the older's hot body with his hands and lips. He made sure that everything from Hakyeon's left side belonged to him by leaving kiss marks all over.

"Mine," Taekwoon whispered into Hakyeon's left ear.

Hakyeon nodded from the pleasure.

Wonshik also dug his hands into Hakyeon's shirt while caressing the older's smaller body and kissing Hakyeon's beauty marks on the right side of his face. He followed from one mark to the next, making sure that everything of Hakyeon's was marked as his own. 

"Are you feeling good, hyung?" Wonshik whispered into Hakyeon's right ear.

"Mmmm," Hakyeon whimpered in agreement.

With Wonshik to the right and Taekwoon on the left, Hakyeon had no where to escape to. They were not wrong about giving Hakyeon a fansign and in fact, it was a rather private one. It was a fansign that only Hakyeon had the luxury to attend to. They didn't mark Hakyeon with markers or their autographs but instead, they covered the older up with their kisses and markings. 

The two members of LR was already running late for their actual fansign but they were too caught in the moment to give their beloved leader the best fanservice anyone could ask for. 

"Wait for us at home," Taekwoon said as he put his clothes back on.

"Yeah. We'll continue where we left off later so be good and wait for us," Wonshik said and patted Hakyeon on the head like he would with his own dog.

Hakyeon was speechless and simply nodded. He was still too caught up in the pleasure that the two members gave him and to think, there might even be a continuation later when he gets home? 

 

 

A/N: Don't know what came to me but this happened... I'm really bad with writing soft okay? I tried and failed xD